chapter 2

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

Hongbin watches his friend that keeps flirting with Leo during their practice. And when Leo glances back lovingly to Ravi, his heart was painfully hurt. He does not even know why.

“Binnie! Yah, this brat!” N’s yelling managed to get everyone attention. Hongbin blinked his eyes confusedly. He quickly walks towards his boyfriend. “Hyung, why?”

“You were ignoring me!”

“Hakyeon-hyung, chill down. Our Binnie might be exhausted,” Ken wrapped his arm around Hongbin while smiling brightly. “I’m sorry…” 

“Come here you,” N quickly pulled Hongbin him into his embrace before kissing him. This action caught Hongbin off guard and he just stand straight.

“Aigoo!!!” Ken quickly covered the maknae’s eyes while Leo stared with wide eyes .He never saw them kissing even after they confessed about their relationship.

“Taekwoon-ah, should we do that too?” Ravi asked sensually. Hongbin quickly retreated from the kiss after he gathered his conscience. His ears are bright red.

“Hyung…that is so embarrassing!” Hongbin face palm himself. Ravi question was not answered as Leo keeps fixing his gaze on Hongbin. ‘What is this feeling? Why do I feel so suffocated?’

“Taekwoon-ah, why?” Ravi wrapped his arm around his boyfriend’s waist when he saw Leo were standing against the wall. Leo just shrugged and smile faintly. “I am tired…”

“That N-hyung! He probably missed Bin very much,haha!” the kissing scene just now kept replaying in Leo’s mind. He felt quite irritated because of that. “TAEKWOON-AH?!”

“Sorry…I, I need to go to the restroom..” little did he know that Ravi would pushed him against the wall and kiss him hungrily. Leo was quite taken aback and unable to react.

“N hyung!” The couple quickly broke their kiss upon hearing Hongbin’s voice.

“We should get in,”

 “What happened?” Leo asked the maknae. “N hyung is sulking,” Ravi quirked his eyebrow before sitting next to Leo. “What is it this time?”

“You know, grabbing his boyfriend’s attention,” Hyuk scrunched up his nose in irritation. Thank goodness they are still in their break.

“Hakyeon-ah?”Hongbin is sitting right in front of his boyfriend who is throwing a tantrum. N pretended not to hear him and immediately start to practice his dance. ‘This hyung, in front of others, must he act like this?’Hongbin smiles thinking how cute his boyfriend could be…

N however keep distancing himself in order to make Hongbin do something romantic towards him.

“Jagiya…”N stopped in his track. Did Hongbin just…? He turned around, his eyes met with Hongbin’s big smile with a pair of dimple with his arms open.

“Woah!!So romantic..” Ken started to sing a tune for them. N quickly blushed and run towards Hongbin’s embrace. Hongbin never called him Jagiya before. Those kind of endearments…Hongbin did not like it. “No more sulking?” N nodded frantically.

 

“Since he starts acting, someone becomes quite romantic…” Hyuk nudged Ken’s arm. “But, both of them are actors!” Hongbin hides his face in embarrassment.

“Well, that makes us a great couple! Right, Binnie?” Hongbin just nodded before stuffing foods in his mouth. “Taekwoon-ah, eat this,” Ravi put a strand of vegetables in Leo’s plate.

“Yah! You didn’t called him hyung anymore??”Ken asked frantically. “Nope, he is my boyfriend though, ”Ravi answered nonchalantly. “But Hongbin called N hyung…”

“It’s because I’m already used to it. I think N hyung is fine with it…” Hongbin took a glimpse at Leo who busily eating. He smiles looking at how inseparable Leo is when with food.

“Hongbin-ah, is there something wrong with my boyfriend?” He almost choked on his food when Ravi asked him the question. Leo looked up at him weirdly. “Why?”

“Since you were looking at him for a long time…”Ravi quirked his eyebrows. Leo’s face blushed a bit hearing that.

“Ah, it’s kind of amazing how Taekwoon hyung just eat like a pig when we are having a conversation, haha!” The others started laughing while Leo looks at him like he wanted to pounce on Hongbin. ‘This kid!’

“I need to go now. I will come home late in evening,”Hongbin smiled at s. “Don’t forget to eat on time. Do your best!” Ken patted Hongbin’s shoulder. He loves Hongbin as they are real brothers. Well,they are Lee brothers after all!

“Bin hyung! Let me know if there any kiss scene,”Hyuk whispered into Hongbin’s ear, loud enough for others to hear it, especially N. Hyuk grins naughtily. Hongbin shakes his head in embarrassment.