Busted...?

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

sorry that my ideas are getting rusty nowadays TT

                                        ★★★

"Oohhhh Lee Hongbin~"

"Stop it, " the tip of the dimpled male ears were bright red, making the oldest to laugh out loud at him. 

"Aigoo my Binnie ~~~" Hongbin immediately prior3d the hand that was patting his head before throwing a nasty look at Hakyeon. 

"Shut it, "

 

 

Taekwoon blinked his eyes continuously as h met eyes with the visual who just step out of the bathroom with a towel on his waist. The two males stared at each other awkwardly obly to part ways when the maknae decided to break the silence by clearing his throat.

Taekwoon rubbed the back of his nape awkwardly while making his way through the kitchen, clearly avoiding the maknae who was giving eyes at him. 

"Hyung... "

"Hmm? " he could faintly see the taller figure approaching him before trapping him to the table. Taekwoon looked up at the maknae indifferently while the maknae smirked mischievously. 

"Did something happened between you and Hongbin hyung? "Taekwoon tried to mask his surprise and it worked. He frowned before shaking his head in denial. 

"Nothing. Why? "

"You know... After our concert last time, both of you seemed to be off.. Dont tell me it's about the-"the maknae words stopped abruptly when the vocalist placed his palm on the younger's mouth. 

"It's not. It's nothing though... "

"Well, you two better make it up soon~" Taekwoon flinched at the words as he turned his head at the maknae. 

"M-make up? "The maknae nodded before quickly walked away,  smile not leaving his face. 

 

Sighing to himself, Hongbin found himself staring at his phone for numerous times already as he dried his wet hair. 

'Can't you just send me a message or anything? 'The latter grumbled to himself and a second later, a notification pop up on his phone, by Taekwoon. A quick smile was formed on his face before instantly changed into a frown. 

'Let's have a talk some time... '

'Sure...Anything you say,hyung, '

 

"Taekwoon ah, makes sure to take the keys when you go outside. Tell Binnie to do the same too! "The leader reminded him once again and Taekwoon slowly knocked the latter on his head. 

"Yah, Jung Taekwoon! "

"I got it already Yeon ah. You've been constantly reminding me since last night, "Hakyeon sneered at his same aged friend before nodding in annoyance. 

"Make it up real quick hyung~~~" Taekwoon frowned at the maknae's words before growling at the tall lad. 

"What make up? "Taekwoon shrugged innocently as he pushed the two males outside their shared apartment. 

"Nothing. Just go, the producers are waiting already, "

"Arasso. Again, don't forget to-"

"Lock the doors and take the keys when I go outside. Yes~~"Hakyeon grinned at the male before biding his farewell along with the maknae who secretly gave him a wink. 

 

"Are they out yet? "The visual peeked through the door of his room, revealing the brunette's head and his curious face. Taekwoon lazily slouched on the couch as he the tv. 

"Yup.. ."hearing those words, a bright smile was formed on the dimpled male's face before he quickly jumped to the couch, literally throwing his arms around the older's body. Taekwoon chuckled as he ruffled the younger's hair adoringly. 

"Huhh... I really miss hugging you, hyung, "the visual pouted as he looked up at his boyfriend with his doe like eyes and Taekwoon smiled at the sight before placing a peck on the other's lips. 

"Me too, " hugging the younger closer, Taekwoon could easily smell the scent of the younger's shampoo and bodywash while the younger snuggled to him like a clingy boyfriend he is. 

"Until when do we have to keep this as a secret, hyung? "Taekwoon frowned as he heard the younger's hurt tone laced in his voice. 

"I'm really sorry Hongbin. I will find my ways to tell Hakyeon and others about us, I promise, "Hongbin smiled faintly at his boyfriend's words before continued hugging him. It's not the first time Taekwoon promised him and he found himself can't be angry at te male anymore. Because he knows how much Taekwoon valued their relationship and wanted to protect him from all the hate he might get whenever their relationship is known to te members. None of the members are gay as far as Hongbin knows, except for Ravi who seemed to be gay for Jaehwan hyung only. Nonetheless, he understand his partner's worriness and decided to just bear with it. 

"It's okay, hyung. As long as we are together~~" Taekwoon chuckled as he positioned himself behind the younger, making the dimpled male to leaned on his chest while wrapping his arms around the visual's torso. 

"I still can't believe what you did back when we're having our concert last time, "Hongbin frowned before turning his head to te older, making the taller male to place another gentle kiss on his forehead. 

"Ahh...the pepero game? "Taekwoon nodded furiously and the shorter male could feel his cheeks heated in embarrassment. 

"So bold, huh? "Teasing the younger, Taekwoon found it extremely endearing when the younger blushed. 

"It was just a game.. And who told them to pair you up with me?  Seems like I can't control myself that well, "the younger's words make the older to stiffen in his position, brain processing at the younger's bold remark. 

"You really thought of kissing me, on the stage? In front of Starlights? "Taekwoon looked at the shorter male in curiosity and blinked again when he heard the other male's words. 

"Am I considered lying if I said no? "Flashing his mischievous look, Hongbin found it amusing to see the older's shocked expression. 

"I don't know... "

"Then yes, I really thought of kissing you on the stage, hyung. In front of all people, "spinning his body around, Hongbin looked into the eyes of his boyfriend seductively as Taekwoon smirked at te younger's act. 

"Why don't you do it now?  Just like the way you fancy it? "Hongbin smirked as he wrapped his hands around the older's neck, pulling him closer. 

"Gladly..." Lips meeting perfectly, both males sighed contently at each other warmths as they deepened the kiss. Taekwoon unconsciously sneaked his hand under the younger's shirt, making the dimpled male to moan slightly at the cold touch. 

Taekwoon smirked after pulling away from the kiss and Hongbin stared seductively at his boyfriend. 

"Do we have much time left? "

" I guess-"the sounds of the door unlocked makes the couple to quickly parted from each other, fixing their messy hair and looks. 

"We're home! " panic started to arise within Hongbin and he found himself shaking at the thought of getting caught by the members. 

"Oh, Binnie? " the dimpled male alerted before dashing his totally confused looks. 

"Huh? "Hyuk chuckled at the pair whole Hakyeon stared at the visual in confusion. 

"Why is your face so pale? You looks so scared though... What happened in here, Taekwoon? "The vocalist frowned as he kept his eyes on the television. 

"Nothing. I thought you said you'll be back in the evening?  Why so soon? "Hyuk eyed the older secretly before wrapping his arms around the neck of the older. 

"Hmm? Why? Did we interrupted something? "Hongbin's eyes widen in shock upon hearing the maknae's words, eyes searching for the older male's frantically. Hakyeon sneered before whacking the back of the youngest head, earning a grunt from the latter. 

"Stop disturbing the couple, would you ?" Both nles stiffen at the leader's words and Hongbin quickly stumbled for words, panic started to arise. 

"Hakyeon, you.. "

"What?  How do I know?" Glancing at the youngest meaningfully, Hakyeon smiled as he patted the visual on the shoulder. 

"Family will accept whatever flaws the members have. It's not your fault that you two are in love with each other. We all know how much Wonshik loves Jaehwan, "

"But... They're not in a relationship... like us? "Hakyeon chuckled at the visual's words before patting the younger on his head affectionately bit immediately retreated when te main vocalist glared menacingly at him. You jealous piece of ... 

"Aigoo... They're clearly in relationship, Bin ah. I wonder how come you never noticed that ~" Hongbin stared at the older male in incredulity before averting his gaze towards his boyfriend's dazed looks. 

"Does this mean... you guys are okay about our relationship? "Hyuk chuckled heartily at the vocalist question as he ruffled the older's hair fearlessly. 

"Of course~  we're good with it-"

"Nice!" Striding his long legs towards the dimpled male, Taekwoon boldly wrapped his arms around the younger's middle before facing the leader. 

"Thank you for understanding, I really appreciate that, "Hakyeon smiled at the taller male's words. 

"That's what are friends for, Taek.. "The latter smiled bemusedly before pulling his boyfriend closer to his body. 

"Then... Will you be a good friend and let Hongbin sleep with me tonight? Please~" Hongbin grinned innocently as he wrapped his arms around the taller male's waist. Hakyeon stared at te couple in bewilderment and the moment he wanted to retort, a hand came to his side, pulling him by his neck. 

"Yah, Han Sanghyuk! "

"Be sure to tone it down a bit, hyung. We got some practice to do tomorrow, "the maknae winked playfully at the couple and Taekwoon laughed out loud at the maknae's control over their leader. 

"Can't promise you that-auch! "Hongbin pinched the older's side and Taekwoon casually pecked the younger on his cheek, making the visual to blush a deep shade of red. 

"Geez.. Can't you two do it privately? " Taekwoon smirked at his same aged friend words before nodding his head vigorously. 

"Right now?  Sure~~~"dragging the visual to his own room, Taekwoon turned deaf ears towards Hakyeon screeching scream. 

"Hakyeon hyung... "

"What?! "

"Calm down. You got me here~"flashing his playful grin, Hakyeon held in his laughter before pushing the younger's head playfully. 

"Get ready for our practice, "

"But! "             "Shush! "