Scaredy Cat

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

sorry if this didn't match your expectation


"Han Sanghyuk!"Hongbin grunted before heaving another sigh of defeat.

"What is it,hyung?"Hyuk grinned inncently at the older,stuffing himself with the popcorns.Hongbin quickly snatched the popcorns away,making the younger to pout at him.

"Save it for the movie.And what did I tell you about horror movies??"Hyuk sneered at the elder before dragging him into the theatre hall.He leaned in closer,whispered something towards the elder.

"You can't watch it because you're a scaredy cat..."Hongbin quickly smacked the other on the arm,earning an 'ow' from Hyuk.Hyuk playfully held Hongbin's hand while caressing it gently.

"Don't worry,I'll protect you,hyung,"Hongbin immediately pried the younger's hands away before whacking the back of his head. "Don't be silly,Sanghyuk..."

"Why? Are you flattered by my handsomeness?"

"Should I just report you to Taekwoon hyung?"Hyuk scoffed before turning his head towards the elder.

"Didn't you just cheat on him?By going out with me for a movie???"the younger grinned while teasing the elder.Hongbin groaned in annoyance at Hyuk's remark.

"You know it's not like that!"

 

 

 "You're home?" Hongbin almost jumped out of his skin at Taekwoon's sudden question.

"Hyung! You scared me,"Hongbin smiled at his boyfriend before making his way to the room.

"Did you went out with Sanghyuk?" The younger halted in his steps,eyes not leaving the floor.Slowly,he could see that Taekwoon's steps were approaching him.

"Why? Does the floor looks nicer than me?" Hongbin bit his lip before slowly lifting his head up,averting his eyes towards Taekwoon who is literally towering over him by the different height.

"We went to watch a movie,"

"Hmm..."

"A horror one..."Hongbin words trailed off,leaving the older to widen his eyes in shock.

"Horror? seriously?!"

"Hyuk insisted,saying that I should man up a bit..."Taekwoon facepalmed himself before heaving an audible sigh.

"That's not the problem,Bin ah...You know how clingy you were when we watched horror movies together..."Taekwoon pouted before plopping himself on the couch.Hongbin walked timidly at his boyfriend,slowly poking Taekwoon's cheeks.

"Are you...jealous?"

"You're my boyfriend! How can't I?" Hongbin smiled softly at the older before wrapping his arms around Taekwoon's neck.He placed his chin on top of Taekwoon's head lovingly.

"I only love one person,hyung.And that person is you..." Taekwoon's lips curled into a thin smile,caressing Hongbin's smaller hands.

"Geez. You know the consequences when you watched horror movie,"Hongbin smiles apologetically at Taekwoon.

 

 

"W-what i-is that??"Hongbin mumbled to himself,peeking through his blanket.He went to bed early but still didn't manage to keep his eyes shut.His mind keep replaying the scene from the movie earlier,making him very conscious about anything,even a single noise.

"Damn you,Hyuk.I can't even sleep now.."Hongbin shut his eyes tightly,covering himself fully with the blanket.He told Taekwoon to went home first,since the older must have been tired from his work.And now he regretted his actions.

Clang! 

Hongbin was already shaking like a leaf under his blanket,praying that the noise was just his imagination. 'Sleep,Hongbin.Just sleep.There's noth-'

Buk! The sudden noise of something falling was the last straw for Hongbin.His mind immediately played the scene in the movie earlier when a dead body just fell out of nowhere.

"Omma!" His hands frantically searched for his phone,calling his boyfriend.

"H-hyung..I-I'm s-scared..."He stuttered badly,hiding under his blanket.He could faintly heard the screaming from the movie earlier.Those eerie screams that keep playing in his mind making his body to trembles badly.Suddenly,the door of his room flung opened.

"Hongbin?" Upon hearing the very familiar voice,Hongbin quickly jumped out of his bed before throwing himself into Taekwoon's hug.Taekwoon the younger's head soothingly.

"Yah,are you okay?"

 "I..I.." Taekwoon gently placed his arms around the younger's waist,guiding the latter to the living room.

"Sit down first.I'm going to get you something to drink,"

Before Taekwoon could step any further,Hongbin already grabbing his wrist. "Don't leave me..."

"I won't. Don't be afraid..."Taekwoon immediately went to the kitchen,getting a glass of plain water before going back to the living room.

'Wait.Isn't Taekwoon hyung supposed to be at his house right now? Don't tell me..' Hogbin choked on his water at the thought.He instantly distancing himself from the older.

"What's wrong,Bin ah?"

"Are you even Taekwoon hyung? Like really? A real person?" Taekwoon chuckled at the younger silly question.

"What,you don't even trust your own boyfriend now?" Taekwoon cupped the younger chekks before pinching them lightly.Hongbin heaved a sigh of relief.

"It's really you,then.But,shouldn't you supposed to be at home  right now?" Hongbin stared at his boyfriend,feeling confused.

"I told my parents that I'm going to sleep here for tonight.I came back midway though..for your sake," Hongbin frowned after hearing Taekwoon's explanation.

"My sake?"

"I knew you're going to be like this after watching horror movie,so I decided to stay back.In case something happened..."Hongbin snickered at the older when he saw Taekwoon was holding his laughter.

"Just laugh if you want to! Bad person..." Hongbin pouted before turning his face away after hearing Taekwoon's soft laugh.He could feel a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around his slim waist.

"I'm sorry,okay? What is it this time?" Hearing the question,Hongbin immediately faced Taekwoon with his big doe eyes staring at the older.

"This time is seriously no joke.I REALLY heard some strange noises!"

"What kind of noise?"

"Like something fell off from somewhere...something like that. It was freaking REAL!" Hongbin's doe like eyes were shining brightly when telling his boyfriend the intense moment he was experiencing just now.The moment Hongbin finished his story,Taekwoon immediately pulled him into a kiss.The flustered latter quickly shoved his boyfriend away.

"That is SO NOT ROMANTIC,hyung! We were in a middle of a scary topic," Taekwoon laughed at Hongbin's reaction.

"I'm sorry.Seriously am.Seems like this time you got scared because of me,"

"What do you mean?"

"It was me who fell.It was dark and I couldn,'t see anything.Please forgive me..."Taekwoon smiled sheepishly at the younger.Hongbin immediately smacked the other male on the arm,hard.Taekwoon hissed at the pain.

"Oh my gosh.Was this all a conspiracy between you and Hyuk? "

"I swear,it's nothing like that. Mianhae,Hongbin ah..." Taekwoon put up his aegyo towards the younger.Hongbin frowned at his boyfriend.

"Let just sleep.."

"Where? Here?"

"In the kitchen.In my room of course,where would it be?"Hongbin folded his arms when Taekwoon was quick to make his way towards Hongbin's room.

"Are you seriously going to abandon me?" Taekwoon held in his laughter before went back towards his pouting boyfriend.He reached out his hand at Hongbin before pulling the younger closer towards him.Soon,Hongbin was carried bridal style to the room.

"I don't like getting spoiled.Put me down,"

"But you are my princess..." Hongbin groaned at the endearments.

"I am a man!"

"Ah..My scaredy cat prince,isn't it?" Hongbin smacked the latter again,hiding the blush that started to crept on his cheeks.

"You like it..."

"Shut up!"


A/N:sorry everyone...Hongbin is a bit...hehe.btw,i'm writing fluff for this drabbles as my other co authored fic ( for those who read it) is literally having a quite confusing and dissapointing(?) plot.But,please stay tuned for both fic! thanks a lot for your comments and time.*peace

i love you guysss...and please love leobin a lot!^_^