It can't be helped

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"Taekwoon hyung!"

"What? Why? What's wrong?"Taekwoon asked the younger anxiously while panting hard.He frowned when Hongbin pointed his finger towards the screen of his laptop.

"Look at what you've done!"

"Vixx Leobin.Is that...us?"Hongbin gritted his teeth in annoyance before smacking the other on the arm,earning a pout from Taekwoon.

"Is there any Vixx members named Leo and Hongbin?"

"Ahh...it's us then.So,what's the big deal?" Hongbin whined in distress before pinching the other lightly. How come he still don't get it?!

"Are you blind?These videos are about you trying to flirt with me and us with all those romantic stuff!"

"It's a fanmade video,Bin ah..."

"Not with the one that have both of our faces in it.Hyung! Shouldn't you be more sensitive?" Taekwoon leaned closer towards the younger while shaking his head lightly. "I am sensitive,Hongbin ah,"

 "What should we do? "The younger chanted the words repeatedly while pacing back and forth in the room. Taekwoon sighed before grabbing the visual by wrist, slowly stopping him from moving around. 

"Hongbin ah, take a deep breath for me, "the visual complied, eyes not leaving his boyfriend. Seeing that the younger calmed down a bit, Taekwoon gently patted him on the head. 

"Hyung... How about the manager?  Our CEO? Our group?"Taekwoon immediately took the younger small hands into his and squeezed them gently. 

"Nothing. That's the best thing we should do. And by the way, Starlights are not the type of fans who would mob their idols irrationally. I guess they just like seeing us together, "

"But what if they really thought us as a couple?  That will be so insane, "Hongbin shuddered at the thought while Taekwoon frowned. 

"Why? We ARE a couple. Aren't you my boyfriend?  And we did the 'we love each other' thing? Aren't we? "Hongbin mentally faceplamed himself in embarrassment. 

"Plus, I will always be by your side, regardless anything happens. I mean,there is no way I would abandon such cute boyfriend like you,"Hongbin scrunched up his nose, cringed at the elder's sudden compliment. 

"Hyung! How many times do I need to tell you that I am not cute! "The visual retorted before turning his face around, sulking with his boyfriend. Taekwoon chuckled in amusement at Hongbin's behaviour. He walked in front of the male and leaned in closer. 

"Tch... Even your sulking face is cute. Your eyes, your pouting lips...so tempt-"Hongbin immediately swatted the elder's hand who was already caressing his face. 

"Don't you even think you can took advantage of me in this state! "Taekwoon pouted before walking towards the younger's bed. 

"Huh... You're so stingy, "Hongbin looked at the other male while folding his arms. 

"I'm not. It just that I have a better self resistance compared to you, hyung! "

"Blame yourself for being so tempting, "Taekwoon looked away, obviously sulking at his boyfriend for not being able to kiss him. 

"Hyung? Are you sulking? "Hongbin scoffed when the elder just folded his arms and started looking elsewhere except the visual. 

"Aigoo... You really look like an old man with that sulking face on, "receiving no response from the elder, Hongbin heaved a sigh before suddenly a pillow hit him right on the face. 

"Yah! "

"I won't talk to you unless if you give me a kiss, "hearing the elder's voice, Hongbin quickly held in his laughter. 

"Ah~what can I do then?Oh!  I should ask Hyuk if he wants to play Overwatch together, "Hongbin walked towards the door, only to be stopped in his tracks when Taekwoon suddenly leaned against the door, hands tightly fixed on the doorknob. 

"Move aside. I need to get out of the room, "

"You can't go, "Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at the elder's words. 

"Oh?  I thought that someone won't talk to me unless I give him a kiss? Seems like-"

"Saranghae. "The visual jumped a bit upon hearing the sudden confession. 

"Hyung, what's wrong with you? "Hongbin stared at the taller male with his big doe like eyes with concern and worried. 

"I said I love you, "

"Yeah, I heard that just now, "Hongbin frowned while scratching the back of his head in confusion. 

"Then, don't you have anything to say to me? "Taekwoon leaned in closer, his grip never leaving the doorknob. 

"Uhh... Thanks? "Hongbin smiled sheepishly at his boyfriend whose face immediately contorted into a frown. 

"Lee Hongbin... "

"Ayy~move aside hyung, "Hongbin tried to push the other away but unfortunately, he is no match for Taekwoon who is obviously have a bigger built than him. 

"One move and I will make out with you, "Hongbin's eyes widen in shock upon hearing the threat. 

"Are you crazy?! Do you want-"Hongbin's words stopped when the elder put his finger on the lips. 

"One more word and I kiss you, "

"Like I.. Hmmph.. Hyung! "Hongbin panted while pushing the other away. Taekwoon smirked looking at his boyfriend's flushed face. 

"So you wanted it... "

"No, I'm not! "He tip of Hongbin's ears are bright red, indicating how embarrassed he is. 

"You kissed me back, "Taekwoon wiggled his brows playfully. 

"I want to get out, "

"Say that you love me too~"Hongbin stared and looking daggers at his boyfriend who is smiling sweetly at him. 

"I love you too. Can I get out now? "When the younger reached for the doorknob, Taekwoon immediately swatted his hand away while shaking his head. 

"Ahh why~"

"You should say it with more charms. Like putting your whole heart to it, "Hongbin sneered at the elder's words. 

"Why would I do that? Speaking of which, hyung are worse!  You said them with your poker face on! "

"That is how my face looks like. I'm just being natural... "

"Jung Taekwoon... "

"You're only allowed to call me informally when we are having ,"Hongbin immediately shut the latter with a kiss. Taekwoon already melted from the younger's lips on his before suddenly the door behind him opened with Hongbin slipping away from him. 

"Yah... That's foul! You're cheating! "Hongbin burst out laughing at his boyfriend's shocked face. 

"I did? Too bad that I am smarter than you! "The visual quickly ran away before Taekwoon managed to get a hold of him. He chickled at the visual's playful and childish side. 

"There is no way I could let go of you... "He muttered to himself. When suddenly Jaehwan popped in front of him. 

"Who?  Me? "The cute vocalist grinned at him before slowly getting pushed away. 

"Go ask for some love from Wonshik. I'm not your boyfriend "

"Tch,Binnie! Taekwoon hyung bullied me, "Taekwoon glared at Jaehwan upon hearing his whining. 

"Kim Wonshik!  Come here and collect your noisy boyfriend when he's still in one piece, "Jaehwan gulped down hard at the threat. 

"Aish, keep it down, you brats! "

"Looks like N Umma is pissed, "Jaehwan grinned at the taller male, playfully snuck out his tongue before walking away. 

"Please don't tell me that you and Hongbin are related ,"Taekwoon sighed to himself. 

                                  ★★★★★★

A/N:it really can't be helped!! Honestly, it just that I needed a break for a while from my current fic when suddenly an idea popped out on my mind. So, I guess I'll be doing the one shot thing in this fix? Yay or nay???