Hold Me Tight

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"Could you please stop that? "The tall lad granted in annoyance as the slightly shorter male keep poking his side, trying to gain his attention on purpose. 

"That tall guy, he's cute, isn't he? "Hakyeon grinned innocently and Taekwoon rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"Just who- Hakyeon... "Taekwoon immediately frowned upon seeing the familiar faces in the cafeteria. Hakyeon pouted as he wrapped his hand around his best friend's arm. 

"Come on... Sanghyuk is not like him, Woonie. They are friends but they didn't act the same. He's a nice guy, "Taekwoon sipped his drinks quietly before turning his head at the shorter male. 

"You told me the same thing when you introduced that brat to me two years ago, Hakyeon.. "

 

#Flashback

"That dimpled guy, he's cute... Right? "Taekwoon nodded absent mindedly, eyes not leaving his food hence earning a grunt from his long life friend. 

"Yah, there's no one going steal your food. Spare me a moment here, Woonie... "Heaving an audible sigh, he lifted his head and instantly, his eyes met with the dimpled male that was currently smiling broadly. That guy was breathtaking and he was awestruck. 

"Our junior. Do you want me to help you? He seems nice..."Smirking mischievously, Hakyeon leaned in closer and Taekwoon couldn't help but to blush at the question. So he shrugged, with the following "why not? ".

 

"Kim Wonshik! God, how many times do I need to tell you that you should stop going out at night, following those thugs? "The mentioned male frowned before he smiled sheepishly, an arm slung over the shorter male's smaller figure as he leaned in closer. 

"Babe~"

"Don't 'babe' me when I'm having a serious talk here, Wonshik. Just what did you promised me? "Staring at his boyfriend in a repremanding manner, Hongbin glared at the male annoyingly. Wonshik smirked as he answered. 

"I promised you to be better than your ex who's currently trying to burn hole in your head. The he think he's doing? Don't you tell him to get over it already,babe?" Hongbin blinked his eyes in shock as he slowly turned his head and he regretted it immediately. His eyes instantly met with the sharp looking eyes and God, he could sense the anger emitting from the older male. 

 

"I told you, I'm sorry... The coach has been pressuring us with the training since the match is just around the corner. Look, I'll try to make it up for you-"

"Practicing till late at night? Hyung, it's my birthday! And I wanted to celebrate it with you but... Heck, I guess I'm not that important, right? Cha Hakyeon and soccer are the only things that you saw,isn't it? " Hongbin folded his arms while glaring at the male in front of him in total annoyance.Just what the point of having a boyfriend but always got treated second? 

"Don't you try to drag Hakyeon in this matter. He got nothing to do-"

"There you go again! Defending him over and over again and hurting your own lover! I'm so sick of this hyung. I just want your companion but... I guess Wonshik was the one who filled that role pretty much, "Taekwoon snickered as he ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated. 

"This is going to be the tenth time I apologised to you, Hongbin ah.I AM REALLY SORRY. I promise I'll make up some-"

"Thats it, hyung.Let's just, end it here. I can't go on with this relationship anymore.. "

"No, please Hongbin.. I'm sorry.."

"I'm getting sick and tired of your excuses.. "With that, Hongbin walked away ,leaving Taekwoon all alone in the park, slumped down to his feet. 

Taekwoon blurry gaze followed every Hongbin's steps before he fished into his pocket revealing a shiny thing inside his palm. 

'I'm sorry for my lame excuses. I was trying to get you a memorable gift for your birthday... 'Staring at the ring longingly Taekwoon lowered his head and let those tears streamed down his cheeks. 

​​​​​​Taekwoon thought that the night was going to be his most painful memory but God doesn't listen to him. On the very next day, he himself caught Hongbin was kissing with the Wonshik guy, who he claimed his best friend and Taekwoon felt his own world collapsing right in front of his eyes, his resolve crumbled. The pain was almost unbearable that he couldn't even bring himself to eat for almost a week. Luckily there's Hakyeon. And from that day onwards, he changed. He's not the soft hearted Taekwoon anymore. 

 

"That guy would probably asking for a fight, right? Why the hell he was staring at you like that? Eye-ing?! " Wonshik spoke loudly on purpose and Hongbin panicked. He do realised that look in Taekwoon's eyes and he also know that the older possessed the highest level in Taekwondo. 

"Stop it, Wonshik! People are staring. Let's just get out of here.. "Pulling the other male by arms, he tried to drag his boyfriend out from the cafeteria, trying his very best to avoid any commotion from happening. 

"He was undressing you with his eyes! Damn it, "Wonshik kept his gaze fixed on the older male and his anger started to boil. No one is allowed to stare at his Hongbin like that, except him! 

"Are you crazy?!  Behaving like a drunkard in front of the people there... We're in college, for God sake. Behave yourself! " Hongbin's face could not been any redder than this, he's fuming with both anger and embarrassment. 

"It's because I loves you! And one more thing to add to it, I was never too afraid to admit it, like your ex boyfriend inside, " gritting his teeth in annoyance, Wonshik immediately walked away, leaving the dimpled male to let out a heavy sigh. 

 

"Who does he think he is? A thug? Ugh, so rude! "Hakyeon puffed out he cheeks in anger as he stared at the taller male who was calmly gulping his drink. 

"Yah, Jung Taekwoon! How can you let Hongbin be with that kind of guy?! " Hakyeon quickly took a step back as the mentioned male turned his head at him, eyes glaring at him in pure anger. 

"I'm NOT getting involved with his life so could you please tone it down a bit? Plus, they are best friends for God sake, Hakyeon. They literally know each other VERY WELL, " throwing the can to the floor, he immediately dashed towards the field leaving the tanned male pouting to himself. 

"You should at least throw this into the dustbin, not leaving it here you jerk! "Picking the can from the floor, more incoherent sounds and mumbles come out from the tanned male. 

 

"Taekwoon oppa, I like you a lot! "Hongbin halted in his steps before hiding himself in a corner ,hand clamping his mouth shut as he waited for the response. His heart was beating erratically as he heard the other male croaked his voice. 

"So? Are you going to kiss me? "Hongbin's eyes widen at the other male's answer, a sudden jab of pain hit him on the chest, making him hard to breath.  Are they... 

Clenching his fist, he peeked through a wall to see the couple,only to be left in utter shock when the two were clearly kissing. Taekwoon and the girl... Kissing.. Blinking away the sudden tears that started to form, he slowly walked away while praying hard to just forget about what he saw earlier. That Taekwoon wasn't his anymore. 

 

"I'm sorry, I can't accept your confession, "Taekwoon spoke with that cold face of his, making the girl to stutter in confusion. 

"B-but...why... The kiss.. " Running his fingers through his hair, Taekwoon let out a sigh as he kept his eyes in the girl. 

"What was your name again? Haebin, right? "The girl nodded and Taekwoon smiled a bit at the gesture. He awkwardly placed a hand on her shoulder before looking at her in the eyes. 

"You deserves someone better than me. And the kiss earlier, I'm sorry but it was meant for someone else... "Glancing at the corner where Hongbin hid himself earlier, Taekwoon found himself creating another painful and forceful smile. 

We're done already, right? 

**to be continued**