Nemesis (Sequel) ^^

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"Hyung, we're close to the front gate. You can let go of my hand now, "Hongbin tugged his smaller hand inside of the older's palm. 

"No one will notice-"

"Hakyeon hyung! "Forcing his hand out of his lover's grip, Hongbin sprinted towards the school gate while greeting Hakyeon on the way. Taekwoon groaned internally at the younger persistent behaviour, keeping their relationship as a secret from others. Yup, he and Hongbin is dating, but no one knows about it, except their parents. Taekwoon lazily dragged his feet towards the school gate, only to be greeted by Hakyeon's excited voice. 

"Woonie~~"

 

"Something is definitely off. I wonder what is it, Hongbin? "The mentioned male choked on his sandwich at Hakyeon's sudden question, making Taekwoon quickly handing the latter his drink. 

"Yah, are you okay? "Taekwoon asked the younger worrily as Hongbin nodded in response, suddenly realizing that all four pairs of eyes were on them. 

"Is my question that shocking, Hongbin ah?" Halyeon frowned at the latter, giving Sanghyuk a weird look. Taekwoon immediately distancing himself from the younger, focusing back on his food. 

"No, I'm just surprised, thats all. By the way, what were you asking just now? " Jaehwan quirked an eyebrow at Hongbin 's question. 

"He asked whether you notice or not that something seemed fishy right now, "Hongbin tilted his head to one side before shaking it vigorously. 

"Well everything seems pretty normal to me.Right,Wonshik ah?" As he was about to answer,Hakyeon immediately beat him to it. 

"Taekwoonie and you seems to get along well now, seeing that you two still managed to save our ears from your usual bickering, "Hongbin glanced sideways at his lover before faking a laugh. 

"Get along well? Ayy hyung... It just that I don't want to lose my appetite by bickering with this guy," Hongbin smirked triumphantly in front of the other before lowering his head, biting his lips in frustration when Taekwoon doesn't seem to bother replying to his words just now. 

'Was I being too much? Is he mad at me? What should I do? 'The thoughts keep replaying on Hongbin's mind until the recess was over and they went back to their own respective classes. 

 

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow! "

"Nae! Bye-bye~"Hakyeon waves his hands frantically as they parted ways to their houses. As soon as Hakyeon was out of their sight, Hongbin immediately walked towards Taekwoon, closing the gap between him and the older. 

"Err hyung.. Do you want to have lunch at my house? My mom-"

"No,thanks.My mother already cooked plenty of food for me,"Taekwoon replied coldly at the younger,not even once spare a glance at the dimpled boy. Hongbin pouted at his boyfriend's reaction. 

"How about hang out together-"

"Nope. Got lots of homeworks today, "Hongbin groaned while stomping his feet in annoyance as the older keep interrupting his words and gave the answers that he didn't wish to hear. 

"Yah, Jung  Taekwoon! "

"What? " 

"Look at me when I'm speaking! "Hongbin glared at the taller male, making them to halt in their steps. Taekwoon turned hi head around at the younger, eyes slowly went toward the younger's face before he realised that Hongbin's tips of ears were already bright red. He held in his smile, putting on his poker face. 

"I'm not deaf yet, you don't have to shout like-"

"I'm sorry, "Taekwoon blinked his eyes in confusion when the younger lowered his head, playing with his fingers, a pout was visible and tint of red started to form on the younger's cheeks. 

"What for? "Taekwoon folded his arms, eyes staring directly toward Hongbin who seemed to keep his head hanging low. Taekwoom frowned when his boyfriend started to mumble incoherent words. 

"Can you please speak like a normal human being would? "Hongbin lifted his head, only to glared menacingly at the older for such words before a sigh managed to escape from his lips. 

"During the recess earlier...did I hurt your feelings?" Hongbin  glanced at his boyfriend timidly, being curious at the older's answer. Instead, Taekwoon shrugged and started to walk away. 

"Hyung! I said I'm sorry.. "Hongbin managed to catch the taller male's steps and grabbed the latter by hands. Taekwoon pursued his lips in contemplation before smirking mischievously. 

"Arasso. I'll forgive you, but on one condition.. " Hongbin blinked his eyes in confusion before smiling broadly. 

"A~anything for you, hyung. Just mention it," Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the younger's confident remark before pulling the younger by waist, completely taking Hongbin off guards. 

"H-hyung.. ."

"Anything you said,huh?"Hongbin gulped down hard, panicking at Taekwoon's suspicious tone in his voice. He mentally cursed himself at his own words just now. 

 

"Ugh... Please hyung... "Taekwoon smirked as he saw beads of sweats started to form on Hongbin's forehead. Hongbin panted heavily as he tried to catch his breath due to their intense activity. 

"You still got one round to finish. Stop wasting time,"Taekwoon smiled at his boyfriend before tighten his hug around Hongbin's neck. 

"Do you want to kill me?! God, my back feels like it's going to break into two! "Hongbin grunted as he straighten his back, managed to make the older fell after clung to his back like a koala. 

"Geez, you're so good in exxagerating, Bin ah. You only piggyback me for five minutes though, "Hongbin turned his head at the older, eyes glaring menacingly with anger. 

"Yeah, because you ONLY weigh three kgs heavier than me and we need to take the stairs with my noonas watching us in a total freak. ONLY FIVE MINUTES OF SUFFER, right? "The shorter male gritted his teeth in annoyance before went straight to his bed, literally abandoning Taekwoon. It's not like the first time he got here, didn't he? 

"Yah, Hongbinnie.. "

"Please hyung, not another round. I'll do anything besides carrying you on my back, "Hongbin immediately threw himself onto the bed, burying his face in the pillow while groaning in pain. 

"Move aside, I want to lay down too, "the older made his way to the bed, the moment his landed on the soft bed, a slight kick managed to throw him off the bed. Taekwoon stared at the dimpled boy in utter confusion while Hongbin grinned innocently. 

Silence. 

"What was that for?! "A mix of confusion and frustration laced in his voice, Taekwoon frowned at the younger who was smiling sheepishly at him. 

"You... You're not allowed to sit on this bed, "

"And why is that? "He stood straight, height towering the dimpled boy,Hongbin backing away from the sudden distance. 

"Well, i-its been only a week since we started..da-dating.It's strange! "The frown on his face turned into a smirk, making Taekwoon to leaned closer towards the dimpled boy. 

"Strange? It's not like I'm going to do anything towards you. Or... Are you probably expecting something?? ert! "Hongbin's eyes widen in incredulity as he snickered at his boyfriend. 

"ert?! Excuse me,you are now inside my room and even attempt to lay down beside me. Who is the ert now? "Hongbin quirked his eyebrow while looking all smug at the older. Taekwoon scoffed before attempting to sit on the edge of the bed. 

"Yeah, I'm the ert. Now, let me lay down too.."Hongbin  frowned at Taekwoon's ignorant behaviour. 

"You can't! "

"I can! "

"No, it's not good! "

"Do you want me to-" A sudden rang of phone managed to keep both boys in still. Taekwoon glared at the younger while fishing his pocket, looking at the caller ID.Hongbin grinned victoriously. 

"Mom?"

"Say my thanks to her for saving me from a ert!"Taekwoon rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's words, pretty sure that his mom could hear Hongbin for his loud voice. 

'Taekwoon ah, come home now. Hakyeon and Sojin are here. Oh, tell Binnie I said 'your welcome', 'Taekwoon smiled at his mother's remark while mouthing the words to his boyfriend. 

'You didnt tell them anything, right? '

'I told them you went out for a while and they insisted to wait for you,come home quick! '

'Arasso..'right after his mother hung up, Taekwoon immediately gathered his bag and went to the door, taking Hongbin by surprise. 

"W-where are you going, hyung? "Taekwoon turned his head around before winking at his boyfriend, making Hongbin to blush at the sudden gesture. 

"Sulking. See you tomorrow! "

"Hyung, wa-"Hongbin clamped his mouth shut when the older was already out of his sight.He groaned in exhaustion before reaching for his towel for a refreshing shower. 

*************************************

"Sorry, I went out for a while.. "Taekwoon panted as he entered his house. Both Hakyeon and Sojin at him weirdly. 

"You went out without changing your uniform? "Taekwoon rubbed hisbnape awkwardly before dashin off to the stairs. 

"I'll get changed real quick! "

"Don't forget to shower! "Sojin turned towards Hakyeon, face contorted into a frown as she realized that Taekwoon didn't even bother to greet her. 

 

"I'll prepare the negotiation papers and Sojin will do the interview. We still need to have a few pictures of the place. Woon-ah, you can handle that? "Taekwoon contemplated on the task since he's not really good with camera. Suddenly, 

"Can I ask for Hongbin's help? He's good in this, "His eyes lit up at the mention of his boyfriend's name, making Hakyeon and Sojin to stare at him in incredulity. 

"Are you sure, Taekwoon ah? "Sojin stared at the male right in the eyes and Taekwoon nodded his head convincingly. 

"I thought you don't like dealing with him, Woonie, " Taekwoon blinked his eyes rapidly in shock, cursing himself internally. 

"Ah.That, well.. Of course I don't. But, this is such a golden opportunity for me. You know, bothering him and getting the pretty pictures for our project? It's like killing two birds with a stone, ha! "Hakyeon shook his head slightly, not approving his best friend's remark. 

"Thats not a good thing to do. We're using him,"Taekwoon smiled awkwardly at Hakyeon before turning his face to other side,mumbling to himself. Hongbin will be fine to help his own boyfriend though! 

"I'll try my best with the pictures. Till then, can we have a little break this weekend? I need to go for a practice, "

"Sure.. "

**************************************

"Hyung, there! Let's ride that one! "Hongbin squealed happily while pointing to the roller-coaster. Taekwoon and Hongbin are on their date today, as Taekwoon promised to the younger, as a gift for helping him for his project's pictures. Their first date... at theme park. 

"Uhh... That looks quite dangerous to me, "Hongbin chuckled at the older's answer. 

"Oh come on,we'll be fine! Let's go! "Pulling his boyfriend's by the arm, Hongbin immediately dragged the taller male to the ride. 

 

"Bin ah, are you sure about this? "Taekwoon asked the younger, beads of sweat could be seen on his forehead due to his nervousness. Hongbin turned towards the older, wiping Taekwoon's forehead with the handkerchief he always kept which resulting Taekwoon to blush at the  gesture. 

"It's okay, hyung. I'm right here, beside you, "flash in his deep dimples, Hongbin smiled genuinely, hoping to ease his lover's heart. 

"Next ride is decided on me, "that was the last words Taekwoon muttered before the ride started, closing his eyes shut. Nevertheless, he could feel Hongbin's smaller hands were holding onto his hands tight. 

 

"Ayy,hyung... You can't do this~"Hongbin smiled awkwardly when the taller male dragged him to te haunted house ride. Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the younger's remark. 

"Why not? You forced me to ride on the roller-coaster, "Hongbin pouted before crossing his arms, sulking. 

"You know I don't like this kind of thing! "

"And you know too, I never  like to be on a roller-coaster. Fair enough, Hongbin... "Hongbin glared at the male in annoyance. 

"Look, I don't really want to start a fight here.. "

"What fight?  Oh come on, Hongbin.. We're on a date, for God sake! "Right before Hongbin wanted to retort, a voice beat him to it. 

"Date? Taekwoon, Hongbin... You two are a couple? "

"C-Cha Hakyeon? "

 

Both males kept their heads hanging low, Taekwoon with a troubled expression and Hongbon who was playing with his fingers nervously. 

"So... Mind to tell me why did you keep this from your own best friends? "Hakyeon folded his arms, eyes staring at them intensely while Wonshik sighed.

"Hongbin  ah, speak something... "The mentioned male slowly lifted his head, eyes meeting with the two pairs of eyes that fixed on him. 

"I'm sorry, it's-"

"No, it's my fault. I'm the one who asked him for a date, "Taekwoon stared at his best friend in regret. 

"No. It's me.. I was the one who wanted our relationship to be a secret-"

"No,Hongbin... "Hongbin sighee when the older interrupted him again. 

"Hyung, just let me-"

"Okay,stop! "The couple immediately shut their mouth, eyes fixed on the oldest. Hakyeon heaved a heavy sigh before pulling a small smile. 

"Why do you guys apologize? It's not wrong to date. Indeed, I'm happy for both of you. Right, Wonshik ah? "Wonshik nodded his head reassuringly, making Taekwoon and Hongbin to let out a relieved sigh. 

"But, why did you guys kept it as a secret? Even though you guys were being quite obvious... "Hongbin's eyes widen in shock at the end of Hakyeon's words. 

"We were obvious?  But how?? I mean, we did try our best to act like we usually does.. "Wonshik laughed at his best friend's remark. 

"Well, I guess you can't fool us.. I mean, even Jaehwan hyung and Sanghyuk noticed it too. Geez, you two are totally head over heels with each other, "Hongbin bit his bottom lips shyly while Taekwoon quirked his eyebrows. He instantly grabbed the younger's smaller hand and clasped them tightly, taking Hongbin off guard. 

"So, can we go public about this? "Taekwoon whispered at his boyfriend but loud enough for Hakyeon and Wonshik to  hear him. Hakyeon squealed at the sight  before stealing glances at Wonshik. 

"You might wanna confess to Jaehwan quick. I heard there was a boy confessed to him yesterday. I wonder what was his name is.. Junghwan? "Wonshik felt his cheek burning at the name of his crush. 

"So, can you two leave us. We need to.. Well, carry on with our date.. "Taekwoon and Hongbin stood before the older wrapped his arm around the younger's waist boldly, making Hongbin to shriek in surprise. Hakyeon pouted while faking an annoyed look. 

"Yeah... Let's not be some third wheel Wonshik ah. Geez, ungrateful brats, "Hongbin laughed at Hakyeon's annoyed tone before turning his head towards his boyfriend. 

"Did I say you can freely touch me? "Taekwoon scoffed before leaning closer towards the younger's face. 

"Do you want me to make you say that? "Taekwoon asked with a smirk, his eyes was fully fixed on Hongbin's seductive lips. Hongbin quickly pushed the taller male using the little strength he has but Taekwoon was stronger than him. He should acknowledge that. 

"Whatever are you thinking, you better stop cause we're in a freaking public place right now, Jung Taekwoon, "he warned the older who seemed to be on his playful mode. 

"No one is staring at us.. "Taekwoon wiggled his eyebrows playfully while tightening his hug around the younger's waist. Hongbin squirmed a little at the approximity. 

"Hongbin...have I ever said that you really have beautiful eyes? "Hongbin frowned at his boyfriend's sudden remark, completely bewildered. 

"What's wrong...no. You never said that before. Can you let me go now? "Hongbin pleaded with his big doe eyes, the one he considered a very useful weapon since Taekwoon praised his eyes just now. His newly found charms seemed to work when the older started to loose his grip around his waist. 

"Huh.. Final-"

"Be with me forever? "Hongbin halted in his action, eyes went right through the older's eyes. The looks in Taekwoon eyes was seriously no joke. He might be delusional, but he swore he saw some sincerity, love and want inside the sharp looks eyes. Hongbin's heart started to beat irregularly. Gosh, it feels like he fell for the older for the second time already. 

"Hyung.. "

"Promise me? "Hongbin smiled  at the latter as he scanned their surroundings. He wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's neck before placing his lips on Taekwoon's .

'Hongbin... initiated the kiss. He even closed his eyes! God... 'Taekwoon's eyes widen in shock and he looked around the surroundings. Heol,where did everyone else go?? Taekwoon blinked his eyes rapidly when Hongbin pulled away from the kiss, cheeks reddening by the younger's action earlier. 

"I.. uh.. you.. we.. "Taekwoon cursed inwardly towards himself from stuttering badly. Hongbin chuckled at the adorable sight. 

"Yes, hyung. It's a yes. We will stay together for eternity, okay? "Taekwoon patted Hongbin's head while smiling broadly. 

"Can we go for another kiss? "

"Yah! "

                                      ★★★★★★

A/N:sorry not sorry for the long  sequel, ehehe... Thanks for  abriel who wished for a sequel of Nemesis^_^

Keep loving leobin, yeorobun!! ~~