Look At Me

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

Taekwoon bit his bottom lips hard as he recalled the incident just now. He knew that he was in no position to stay mad at what happened, but it's just that his heart won't listen to him. How he wish the latter know how much he has affected him. 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

Taekwoon beamed happily at the younger as he slung an arm around the visual's shoulder, only to be rejected by the younger as he nudged playfully on his side, making Taekwoon to lose his grip on the younger hence letting it go, biting on his tongue for what happened. 

A moment later, his eyes went towards the younger as he was taking a break and a frown was visible on his face as he saw the younger was in the leader's embrace, grinning happily. He get so sick at the sight that he could throw up anytime now, but again... He was no one to the younger. 

"Taekwoon hyung? "A light tap on his shoulder managed to jolt him out of his own monologue and he flashed the maknae with a slight smile. 

"What is it, Hyuk ah? "The maknae stared at the second oldest in worry as he realised tht the older seemed to space out a lot whenever he was alone. 

"Are you okay, hyung? "The caring tone in the maknae's voice somehow putting his heart in ease again while he nodded slowly to it. Sanghyukmay be known with the nickname of Evil Maknae, Maknae on Top and even Satan Hyuk, but the truth is he's really a nice and caring dongsaeng. It just happened that he rarely showed that side of him in public and he was glad that Sanghyuk is one of the closest person to his heart. 

"Just a little bit exhausted. I'll be fine though. Why, thinking if another chance to get me back? "He eyed the latter suspiciously, making Hyuk to laugh out loud at his hyung's remark. 

"How do you read my mind so well, hyung.... "Taekwoon launched forward and pinched the maknae's cheeks playfully and thank God, the younger even let him and didn't throw him off the ground like last time. 

 

 

"Hongbin ah, can you please help me with this? "The visual's ears perked up at the voice and immediately went towards it upon recognizing it's the leader voice, leaving Taekwoon was being left all alone  again on the couch with the game still on. Letting out a deep sigh, he paused the game before dragging his long legs to the room. 

Taekwoon buried his face into the pillow as tears started to stream down his cheeks when he heard a boisterous laugh coming from Hakyeon's room. Can't he just give up already? His heart clenched painfully as he  let out his muffled sobs,his body was shaking badly before he felt a hand was his head gently. Taekwoon stiffen ,keeping his head buried into the pillow before a voice croaked out.

"It's okay, hyung. I got you... "Hyuk spoke out those words with his cracked voice as keep the older's head. And Taekwoon was so sure that the looks that he caught from the maknae whenever he was staring at their leader was seriously no joke. Taekwoon longed for Hongbin and Sanghyuk longed for Hakyeon. And they couldn't do nothing about it.