Hold Me Tight [Final]

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

sorry for the crappy and sappy chapter TT

                                  ☆☆☆

Hyuk skipped happily while beaming towards his buddy. Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at the taller male's behaviour as a slight chuckle escaped from his lips. 

"Yah, why so happy? Did you finally get into a relationship? "Hongbin giggled to himself at the question before the smile on his face started to faded slowly the moment the taller boy nodded happily. 

"Heol! How did you know? "Hyuk seemed to not be able to wipe off the happy smile on his face as he looked at the dimpled ale curiously. Hongbin smiled awkwardly before answering to his buddy. 

"Well... Who's that person is?  Do I...know him? "Hongbin lowered his head as he saw the younger croaking his voice. Please don't tell me it's him...

"He's someone that you know, I'm pretty sure you did. Easy to say, he's the person of my dream~" grinning happily, Hyuk missed the sad smile written on Hongbin's face. 

"I'm happy... for you, Hyuk ah, "

 

"Yah, let's sit next to each other in the bus? "Hongbin smiled broadly at the younger male before he frowned. 

"Sorry, but I'm sitting with my boy-" Hongbin immediately shook his head, making the taller male to stop talking abruptly. 

"No, no... There's no need to apologize. Geez, I can see the happiness is written all over your face, "smiling teasingly, he nudged the younger playfully before jumped  into the bus. 

"Mianhae hyung! "

"It's.. .okay.. "

 

 

"Excuse me, is this seat available? "Turning his head to the side, his eyes went towards the standing female right beside his seat. 

"Yeah... Have a seat, "the female smiled brightly as she took the seat beside him. The moment he wanted to plug in his earphones, the female croaked her voice again. 

"I'm Hana, "extending her hand for a handshake, Hongbin found himself quite dumbfounded at the act but nonetheless, he received the handshake. 

"Hongbin, " the girl smiled shyly as she keeps flipping her hair around, showing her milky white neck on purpose. 

"I know. I mean, who wouldn't know one of the hottest guy in college? "Smiling awkwardly while muttering his thanks, Hongbin immediately turned his head to other side while plugging his earphones and not even a minute later, he felt something heavy on his shoulder. 

"Excuse me but what are you... "The girl pouted as she kept her head rested on Hongbin's shoulder while faking a whimper. 

"Sorry if I bothered you but I kinda have some terrible headache when I ride a bus so, you won't mind right that I'm 'borrowing ' your shoulder for a while? Plus I can tell how well-built you are... "The girl talked too fast and too much, making him unable to process the words properly. 

"But I -"

"Hongbin ah," the mentioned male quickly lifted his head up upon hearing the familiar voice. 

"Hyung, "Taekwoon glanced at the female who casually leaned her head on the younger shoulder and somehow, it sparked something in his chest. 

"I've already spare you a seat. Come sit with me, "quirking his eyebrows in total confusion, Hongbin stared at the older and he immediately got the message when Taekwoon glanced at the girl. 

"S-sure.Excuse me Hana, I need to go -"his words got interrupted again as te girl croaked her voice. 

"Wait, I should get your phone number -"before she even managed to finish her words, Taekwoon immediately grabbed the dimpled male by hands before pulling him to his feet. 

 

"The bus is going to depart soon, "grabbing the latter by hand, Hongbin could feel his heart fluttered at the act, making him to blush at the contact. But not so soon that the older immediately released his hold on his hand, making him to frown a bit and quickly changed his expression when the taller male spun his face around. 

"I don't like sitting next to the window so you get in- careful! "The sudden brake of te bus making Hongbin to stumble forward, face meeting with the older's chest. Trying to regain his composure, Hongbin immediately stood straight before went in for the seat. 

"Next to the window, right? Okay.. "Popping himself down while internally fanning himself, he felt his body tensed again when he felt the seat next to him was occupied by the older's scent again. Both males glanced elsewhere instantly as their cheeks felt on fire. Then, something clicked inside the dimpled male's mind. 

"I thought Hyuk was sitting with you, no? "Taekwoon his head to the side upon hearing the question,a frown  was obvious on his face.

"He said so?  He didn't tell me anything though.. Wait, I should give him a call-"the moment he reached for his phone, a smaller hand immediately came to stop him. Hongbin's cheeks were flushed red before he quickly retreated his hand. 

"He.. .probably forgot about it, "

"Should I not call him, is that what you're trying to say? "Looking at the younger intently, Taekwoon felt something stirred inside him when the younger bit his bottom lips in contemplation. 

'Yes, don't call him. Just stay here...with me, ' Hongbin forced a smile on his face before shaking his head slowly. 

"You should call him. He's probably anxious about your whereabouts, "the older male flinched at the answer before he nodded. 

"Sure,I'm anxious too... "Dialling the younger's number, Hongbin quickly faced himself towards the window, blocking any sound coming to his ear as he plugged in his earphones. 

Stop being selfish,Lee Hongbin!

 

 

"Did you say that you wanted to sit with me earlier in the bus? "Hyuk frowned at the question as he shook his head vigorously. 

"Then why did Hongbin..."

"Hongbin?  Wait, I told him tat I was gonna sit with my..."he abruptly stopped talking as something just came across his mind. Smiling to himself, he patted the older's shoulder firmly. 

"I guess I really did tell him. Sorry for the trouble, Taekwoon hyung! "Hyuk skipped away happily before he was being stopped by a hand. 

"What? "Hakyeon folded his arms while staring at the younger intently. Hyuk quirked an eyebrow at the shorter male. 

"Why are you so happy? "

"Nothing~~let's go, "

 

"Sanghyuk! "

"Oh hyung! Who do you sat with earlier? Speaking of which,I didn't find Taekwoon hyung too. Could it be that... you two were sitting together? "Hongbin rubbed te back of his nape awkwardly while averting his eyes elsewhere. 

"You took the other bus, didn't you? " Hyuk smiled sheepishly as he patted the older's shoulders. 

"Yeah... So you sat with him earlier? Did you see him flirt with some girls? "

"Huh? I... don't think so, "Hyuk smiled brightly at the answer while observing the other male secretly.  Why don't you tell me you likes him, you fool? 

"Good because I already told my boyfriend that I wanted to sit with him for our trip back to college. You good with it, right? "Hongbin nodded awkwardly before he quirked a smile on his face. 

"Sure, I'm good... "

 

 

"Where is Sanghyuk? "Taekwoon stared at the male beside him in incredulity before croaking his voice. 

"He's sitting with his boyfriend-" Hongbin heaved an irritated sigh before turning his face towards the latter. 

"I know. You are his boyfriend but where is he?  The bus is going to-"

"On the other bus. He's sitting with his boyfriend on the other bus, Lee Hongbin. And who the heck told you that I'm in a relationship with him? "Hongbin frowned and the moment he was about to retort, a sudden push from the back makes his to stumble forward and once again, his face met with the sturdy chest of his ex-boyfriend. Damn it, not again...

"Just sit down, will you? "Hongbin frowned at the exasperated tone laced in the older's voice, heads up immediately. 

"Can't you see there's no empty seat?! "Taekwoon rolled his eyes in annoyance before answering the dimpled male. 

"Sit next to me, you fool! "     "Huh? "

Hongbin let out an unmanly yelp when the older literally dragged him to the seat, forcing him to sit down before him following suit. 

'It's not like you're sitting next to a lion to be so hesitant.. 'The mumbles that slipped from Taekwoon's lips didn't go unheard by te younger, making him to blush a deep shade of red on his face. He pretended to fumble through his phone before his eyes found a message sent by the spawn of Devil earlier. 

 

SatanHyuk:

I'm sitting with my boyfriend here~~ Enjoy your ride, hyung!!  ;)

Hongbong hyung:

You filthy annoying brat! I'm so going to kill you when we get back to college. BRACE YOURSELF, HAN SANGHYUK!!!!! 

"Yah, why are you so happy?  You better tell me before I started making some weird assumptions, "Hakyeon squinted his eyes, staring at his boyfriend suspiciously who was literally having a giggle fit over a single message. 

Hyuk chuckled before placing a peck on the shorter male's cheeks, making the latter to abruptly stop talking. 

"What assumptions? Tell me, " Hakyeon quickly faced away, eyes looking, elsewhere while mumbling to himself. 

"Some stupid, weird assumptions like... "

"Like what? I'm cheating behind your back? "Upon hearing the question, Hakyeon snapped his head towards the tall male immediately, eyes glaring ferociously.Hyuk chuckled at the sight before handing his phone to the older.

"What?"

"I'm giving you my permission to check through my messages. Go on... "Hakyeon eyed his boyfriend suspiciously before declining the offer 

"I trust you.. But can't you just tell me? "

"I'm texting Bin hyung. Well, more like teasing him actually. All this while, he's been liking Taekwoon hyung secretly because he thought that I -" the latter stopped talking abruptly when his boyfriend covered his mouth suddenly. Eyes widening in shock, Hakyeon shook the latter,asking from confirmations. 

"Wait.Hongbin..likes Taekwoon?  He really does?! "Hyuk frowned at te shock expression on his boyfriend's face before pouted. 

"Why do you look so surprised though?  Are you disappointed that Hongbin likes your best friend? "Hakyeon quirked an eyebrow at his boyfriend before shaking his head in denial, the smile not leaving his face. 

"I am very happy, indeed..."

 

 

"Hey!"Hongbin bit his bottom lips while fastening his pace, face flushed red upon the incident earlier.Just how on earth he could fell asleep on the older's shoulder?! 

"Lee Hongbin! "Taekwoon panted as he reached for the younger's shoulder, making the dimpled male to jump in surprise. 

"W-what? "The dimpled male cowered in embarrassment the moment the older leaned in closer before pointing his finger towards a direction. 

"Sanghyuk and his  boyfriend, there,"​​Hongbin fllowed the direction as his mouth wide agape in surprise. 

"Ha-Hakyeon hyung? I'm so going to kill-"he was about it march towards te giggling couple before a hand suddenly holding his wrist. His eyes flickered towards the older male who quickly retreated his hand. 

"Just leave them alone.. "The shorter male pouted unconsciously ,once again trying to walk towards the couple and Taekwoon heaved a heavy sigh before pulling the younger to his chest making the shorter male to completely stiffen in his tracks.His heartbeat started to beat faster the moment the taller male whispered into his ear. 

"You're not having a crush towards Hyuk right to be this worked up? "Hongbin's eyes widen in shock, ready to retort when the older already out of his sight. 

"Yaish! What crush, you fool! " It's you the one in my mind all this time... 

 

"Why don't you just ask him on a date already? "Hakyeon smirked upon seeing the shocked expression on his bestfriend's face. 

"Huh? "

"You know what I'm talking about, Woonie. You still loves him, right? Since he's available now, why don't you just grab the opportunity -"Taekwoon turned his face towards the shorter male, eyes glaring fiercely. 

"I thought you were  aware of my feelings, Hakyeon, "Hakyeon rolled his eyes in incredulity before leaning in closer. 

"Damn right I do. You still loves him, Woon ah. You got rid of everything about him when you guys broke up but not the ring, "he poked his finger at the ring that situated right above the male's chest. Taekwoon bit his bottom lips, eyes glancing elsewhere .

"It's a waste to throw something expensive like this away. I'm keeping it because of -"his words abruptly stopped when the shorter male placed his hand on his shoulder. 

"I am your bestfriend. I understand you the most. Go  for it, Taekwoon. Fight for your love, "

"Why... Why are you like this?  It was you who told me to get over him and now?  Just what has changed your mind, Hakyeon? "The tanned male smiled sincerely and Taekwoon was stunned to see it. 

"Because I have faith in you...and him, "

 

Hongbin bid his farewell to his classmates before quickly packing his stuff, getting ready for his basketball practice. Somehow, he could sense that he was being followed by someone. Halting in his steps, the dimpled male turned his head around, only to frown in displeased when there's no one behind him. 

"If you're not a bad person, just show yourself. I.. Do you need some help from me? "A slight chuckle could be heard before the said male showed himself. 

"And what if he's a serial killer? "Hongbin blinked his eyes in surprise upon seeing the male. 

"Taekwoon hyung? "

"Do.. you have some time? "  Staring at the male in utter shock, Hongbin nodded unconsciously, making the taller male to quirk a smile on his face. 

 

Hongbin let his eyes wandered across the park, inhaling the natural scent of nature. He glanced at te male next to him, waiting for the taller male to break the silence.

"Do you remember this place? "Hongbin quirked  an eyebrow at the question before frowning. How would I know?  It's you who brought me-

​​​​​​Something clicked inside te shorter male's mind, making him to turn his head at the older male. 

"We..here... "

"This place held my deepest and painful memories. You know that? "Hongbin lowered his head, biting on his bottom lips as tears threatening to escape from the doe-like eyes. Taekwoon's words hit him like a truck, hitting every ounce of strength in him.It's here, the place where he broke up with Taekwoon three years ago. 

"I.. am sorry. I was wrong. I was wrong. We were.. "Forcing out his voice, Hongbin found his tears started to spill violently as a lump was stuck on his throat. Taekwoon's heart broke at the sight and he slowly reached for the younger's smaller hand. 

"The reason I was late that night.. Was because of this,"the dimpled male lifted his gaze, peering at older male who was reaching something from his necklace. A ring, with the initial of their names embedded on it. Hongbin immediately covered his mouth with his hand preventing himself from crying out loud.

"I.. Just what kind of person I am? I was such a fool. I- I really don't deserve you, hyung. Why are you telling me now?  Why don't... "

"I love you, Hongbin ah. The feelings have never changed since three years ago. You love me, right? "A sudden surge of emotion hit Hongbin and without he realised, he nodded before pulling the other male into a fierce kiss with tears trailed down his cheek furiously. 

"It's only you that I love. No one else. I love you, hyung. I love you.. "Resting their foreheads together, Hongbin found himself chanting the words again and again like a mantra, afraid of escaping from the latter's soothing embrace. 

"This ring belongs to you, then and now. Do you want to wear it? "Hongbin chuckled as he wiped the tears, head nodding and a smile so bright answering the older's question. Taekwoon slipped the ring onto the younger's finger and it fit in perfectly. 

Both males stared at each other in the eyes, smiles not leaving each other face as they let their noses bumped. 

"Let's be together, forever.. "Hongbin flashed his dimpled smile and that was all it takes for Taekwoon to pull the younger by the back of his head, crashing their lips together for another sweet kiss.

Hold me tight, hyung. So that I won't slip away again... 

                                          ★★★

 well, that's a long chapter to make it up for you guys, tehee.. ^_^ SO SORRY THAT it got delayed, I was struggling with final exam. My apologies  if this series(?) didn't live up to your expectation. I'll do well next time~

That's it, thank you for reading^^