A good cook?

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

   this is quite sudden, tbh...                                 

                                         ☆☆☆

"I can't cook?? "Taekwoon stared at the younger with his arms folded,his poker face mode was on.Hongbin smiled apologetically while taking a step closer towards his boyfriend. 

"Ayy hyung, I meant it as a joke though... " Taekwoon  shrugged as he went to the dining table, purposedly distancing himself from the younger. 

"Well, how about you show me again the skillful cook Lee Hongbin who makes kimchi fried rice with marvellous sugar in it??" Hongbin groaned at his boyfriend's teasing remark before pouted. Taekwoon smirked at the younger's reaction. 

"What's wrong with putting sugar in it??! " Taekwoon shrugged, the corner of his lips lifted a bit, trying to suppress his smile. 

"Ani... You said that I wasn't that a good cook so make me that kimchi fried rice that makes you won over Hyuk who won over me on a noodle competition back then. Go on.. " He quirked his eyebrow with his sly grin. Hongbin squinted his eyes judging his boyfriend's expression before backing away.

"Fine!Because you insisted on trying it.. I'll show you! "Hongbin immediately reached for the pan and went to the refrigerator to pick the ingredients. 

 

"And now... What is it? "The younger mumbled to himself as he secretly glanced at his boyfriend who was busy on his phone. 

'Geez, shouldn't you be more considerate and pays more attention to me?? You asked me to cook for you though.. " the younger debated on what to do next since he wasn't given any instruction to do like when he was with Hyuk. There were Starlights helping them but now, he is all alone, with these ingredients!!! 

"Stir-fry the onions first.Your pan is burning, Bin ah... " The shorter male bit his bottom lips in embarassment before starting to work on his kimchi fried rice based on what  was left stored in his memory. Taekwoon smiled at the younger who was backfacing him, cooking with all his might and pride. 

He scanned the younger from the back, admiring the hardworking look on his boyfriend. Hongbin looks y when he was covered in sweat while cooking but Taekwoon thought that it really is better if the younger don't enter the kitchen again. Sighing to himself, he walked towards the younger who was looking for the wooden ladle, trying to switch his metal spoon with it. Hongbin is a neat person, but seeing the mess that the younger made somehow triggered Taekwoon's inner side to help his struggling boyfriend. 

"Here, let me stir it. You go clean the dirty plates," Hongbin spun his head immediately not even realising when did the older came to his side and where on earth he found that wooden ladle?! 

"Hyung, let me just-"

"Just clean the utensils and I handed it back to you once you settled washing them, okay? "

Taekwoon smiled genuinely at the younger, making the younger to have no choice but to obliged his boyfriend's words. Once Hongbin started to wash the utensils and clearing the leftovers, Taekwoon immediately worked his magic a.k.a. his cooking skills into the food,making it the way how everyone wanted to eat it.He carefully put some salts,eyes were on the younger,avoiding himself from getting caught by the younger. 

"Done!  Now let me finish my cooking, "Hongbin walked towards the older with a big smile on his face and Taekwoon instantly handed him the ladle. 

"The only thing left is to make the fried egg, right? I think your kimchi fried rice is ready to be served," Hongbin  frowned as he tried to remember his cooking steps. 

"Did I put some sugar in it before ?"

"Yeah, you put it when I asked you to clean the utensils, "Taekwoon grinned innocently at the younger while wiping off his hands. Hongbin nodded before turning off the stove and served it on a plate. He reached for a spoon and handed it to the older. 

"You want me to taste it first? "Hongbin nodded his head in excitement. Taekwoon faked his forced expression before scooping a small portion of the fried rice. 

"Ayy hyung, that's too little. You have to dig in more since I didn't make the fried egg this time, "The younger watched his boyfriend expectantly when Taekwoon followed his words and started to munch on his kimchi friend rice. 

"How was it?? "Taekwoon swallowed the food before signalling the younger to taste it himself. 

"Ehh,why? You're making me nervous... Is it that bad? "Hongbin carefully scooped the fried rice and tasted it. His eyes immediately widen in shock and Taekwoon smiled amusedly at his boyfriend's reaction. 

"How was it? "

"Holy cow!! This tastes really good.. Which is weird since.. Did you do something to my kimchi fried rice?? " Hongbin eyed his boyfriend suspiciously as he tasted the fried rice again. 

"What do you mean? I just helped you to stir them, that's all. Ahh, it must be that my inner chef is so good that even stirring the food makes it tastes good already.. "Hongbin rolled his eyes in annoyance at Taekwoon's cocky answer before leaning qgainst the chair. 

"Pish... I saw that you put some salt in my food while I was washing the utensils, "Taekwoon's smile dead upon hearing the younger's words. He glanced elsewhere except the younger while whistling innocently. Hongbin snickered at the taller male. 

"I get it. I won't ever try to cook anything next time.. "Taekwoon sneaked a glance at his boyfriend but instantly getting caught by the younger. 

"I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted you to have some self-accomplishment on your cooking, by other perspectives too.. "

"I have accomplish lots of things already and the biggest self accomplishment that I could get is being with you, hyung..  Well said, am I? "Hongbin raised his brows playfully, his lips curled into a big smile, flashing his deep dimples on both  sides of his cheeks. Taekwoon scoffed at the younger's words before continuing to dig in the kimchi fried rice. 

"Yah, don't finish them by yourself !"

"I made it this delicious, though.. "

"But I'm the one who cooked it all the way! Hyuung!!! "