Don't Know Love

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"Aish,really! "The male ran his fingers through his hair frustratedly as another sigh escaped from his lips. He kicked the stones on the road mindlessly,letting it flung before a sudden yelp of pain could be heard. 

He walked towards the source of the voice, knowing that he was the reason of the incident anyway. He halted in his steps as he saw a male, might be slightly older than him, crouching to the ground as he keep his hand on his forehead. Out of curiosity and slightly feeling guilty, he tapped on the male's shoulder which resulting the male to lift his head and Hongbin's eyes widen in shock. 

"Yo-you're bleeding! L-let's get you to the clinic, "panic got the best of him and he immediately took the taller male for God knows who is he and dragged him to the nearest clinic. Just what did you do, Lee Hongbin?! 

 

 

Taekwoon groaned at the slight pain as he touched the bandage that was wrapped on his forehead lightly. He almost couldn't believe how much of a small stone could make him like this. Walking out of the doctor's room, he was greeted by the sight of the dimpled male earlier who rushed by his side, asking about his condition. He frowned before answering to the male's question. 

"Do you live near here? " quirking an eyebrow at the question, Taekwoon shook his head, confusion still lingering in his mind. 

"Why.. are you helping me? You even paid for my treatment, " taking off guard by the sudden question, Hongbin found himself struggling for words before a sudden loud screeching voice invaded his hearing. 

"Woonie!!! Oh my God!  How could this happen?  You brat, I told you not to-" the tanned male kept asking the questions nonstop as he linked his arms around the guy affectionately. Hongbin stared at the males back and forth before clearing his throat. 

"Err.. I'm Hongbin. I'm the one who's responsible for what happened to him, "the tanned male abruptly stopped talking as he now faced the dimpled male, hands on his waist in an angry manner. Hongbin gulped down his saliva hard. 

"Ohhhh, it's you who hurted my precious Woonie!  Yah, what were youthinking when hurting someone innocent as him-"

"Hakyeon ah, stop. I'm fine, okay? " Hongbin averted his gaze towards the taller male before bowing politely.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you. I'll be sure o do everything in order to make you gain fast recovery, " the taller male shook his head slightly, opening his mouth to refuse to the offer but Hakyeon already beat him to it. 

"You better keep your promise! " Hongbin smiled awkwardly as he stretched out his palm. 

"Lee Hongbin, "

"Jung Taekwoon, "

 

 

"It's not even a big deal. Why did you make him promise for something unnecessary? We don't even know that guy in the first place.. "Hakyeon frowned, fingers were ready to flick on his best friend's forehead but cancelled upon seeing the bandage. 

"Yah, he's the one who caused you this! "Finger pointing at the latter's injury, Hakyeon found himself saighed again. 

"You played soccer, Taekwoon! How are you going to head the soccer ball if your head is all wrapped around like this??? You're lucky enough that the injury is not close to your eyes!"Taekwoon stared at the tanned male as he shrugged. 

"I'll let the coach know about this, okay? " the taller male smiled faintly when his bestfriend nodded weakly to it before he let his mind drifted to the male earlier. Hongbin... 

 

 

"What's wrong, dude? " Hongbin frowned before shoving the arm that lazily rested against his body. The other male chuckled as he elbowed his other friend. 

"Wow.. Looks like the flower boy is getting pissed~" 

"Shut up Wonshik, " speaking through his gritted teeth, Hongbin could feel his anger fuming as Wonshik kept laughing his head off at his warning. 

"Yah, stop it. He's serious, " the other male warned him and Wonshik snickered. 

"Oh come on, Jaehwan! Getting angry over a bet?  Didn't worth it, Bin ah.. "Hongbin spun his body around, eyes glaring menacingly at his best friend before taking a step forward. Jaehwan who could sense the danger immediately stand between those two, quickly preventing any fight from happening. 

"Calm down, Hongbin ah. Wonshik, stop. What's wrong, Bin ah?  Did something happened yesterday? "The dimpled male calmed down as he plopped himself down on his chair, harshly grabbing his book. 

"Freaking yes! You two ditched me and I had to walk home, by my own feet!  On top of that, I almost makes someone go blind! "Both males stared in bewilderment as they gaped in surprise. The flower boy committed a crime? The flower- oh, that. Hongbin isn't much of a flower boy as he looks! 

"How is that possible? "

Anything is possible when this boy got angry, babe... "Wonshik grinned at his boyfriend when Hongbin shoot daggers at him. 

"So,what's the problem now? "Hongbin grunted before heaveming a heavy sigh, frustration was obvious on his face. 

"I got to be that dude's slave, until he's recovered! " Jaehwan frowned at the latter's words. 

"You?  The 'Flower Boy' Lee Hongbin, have to someone's slave?  Heol, seems like they didn't know who they were trying to mess up with... "

"I freaking know, right? "

 

 

 

"Hyung! What's wrong with your head? "Hyuk went towards the older male, before chuckling at the latter. 

"He got hit with a stone on his way back from school earlier, "hearing those words from Hakyeon, Hyuk bursted out laughing as he snickered at the older. 

"You got to be kidding me. A stone? Pfft.. " Taekwoon glared at the younger before grabbing him by the arm, whispering into his ears. 

"This is all because of your stupid crush, just so you know... "Hyuk's eyes widen as he slowly turned his head towards the male. He scanned around for another male before croaking his voice. 

"H-Hongbin hyung? "Taekwoon rolled his eyes in annoyance before walking past the younger. 

"Who else... "

***************************************************

"Is he someone from our school? "Taekwoon turned his head towards his best friend who were currently busy with his phone. 

"Yeah, I think so. His uniforms was the same as us too, "Taekwoon frowned as he tighten his grip on his bag strap, his lips unconsciously. His hand went towards the bandage around his head as a sigh escaped his lips. 

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?! "Hakyeon stared wide eyes at the taller male, full of worry. Taekwoon shook his head softly while making his way to the classroom. 

"It's okay. I'm just itchy, "he flashed a quick grin before settling down in his seat as he placed the books on his desk. He raised an eyebrow at his best friend upon hearing some commotion outside of their classroom. Not needed to be told twice, Hakyeon quickly sprang to his feet, as he stretched his long giraffe neck. 

"Oh?  That boy...I knew it, " the latter mumbled to himself upon witnessing the three figures that managed to draw other students attention. And of course, he recognised the one in the middle very much. The guy who was none other that the one who hurted his precious Woonie. 

 

 

"He studies in the same school as us? "Hongbin shrugged his shoulders while looking indifferently at his book. 

"Probably. I mean, we 'met' near the school area so I guess, yes? "Jaehwan tapped his index finger on his chin, thinking hard. 

"I wonder if they are our seniors. Or... Juniors? "Hongbin shook his head as he closed his books, reverting his attention towards the slightly older male. 

"Dont think so. They kinda gave off 'the older' vibes.. " Wonshik chuckled as grabbed his best friend, locking his head in a friendly manner. 

"But you know... Do you notice this one junior who keeps stalking you? "Hongbin frowned before turning his head at the latter. 

"Junior?Stalking? "

"Yeah...he's the tall guy, quite popular though. I wonder if his name is... Hu-Hyuk? " Hongbin quirked an eyebrow before snickered. 

"Well, if he is my stalker... He should acknowledge that I don't like getting involved with someone younger, "he smirked while saying the words. 

 

 

"H-hyung! Taekwoon hyung! " the said male frowned before averting his gaze towards the door of his classroom. 

"Geez Hyuk... No need to shout. I can hear you very clearly-"

"He-he's coming this way!  He's looking for you! "Taekwoon couldn't help but to frown even more at the younger's words. He held the other by his wrist, asking him to calm down. 

"Just who are you talking-"at the moment, a knock was heard and Taekwoon's eyes immediately met with a pair of doe-like eyes. The dimpled male flashed his infamous dimpled smile with a slight smirk, making Hyuk goes awestruck.However, the cold hearted male stared in zero emotions before averting his eyes back towards Hyuk. 

"Where were we just now?  Oh.. Just who were you talking about earlier,Hyuk ah? " the dimpled male gawked at the lack-no, zero response from the taller male in disbelief. Did-did he just ignore me?! 

"Excuse me! "Taekwoon gritted his teeth in annoyance as he turned his head towards the male earlier. 

"Could you please stop interrupting us? He's already having a hard time to talk-"

"Hyung, it's him, "Taekwoon glanced at the younger who was tugging at his sleeve a little bit hard before his brain processed the words. 

"Him? "

 

 

"Do we know each other? "Hongbin stared at the male in front of him in pure disbelief. 

"Does getting hit on your head makes you lose your memory too? I'm Lee Hongbin! "Taekwoon frowned as his hands mindlessly went towards the bandage around his head. 

"Ahh...the one who paid for my treatment, wasn't it? Why do you want to meet me though? "It was Hongbin's turn to frown at the taller male as a sigh escaped from his lips. 

"Look, I made a promise with your friend that I'll be responsible for everything, right? " Taekwoon chuckled at the shorter male while the other stared at him, stunned. 

"Look, he's the one that you making a deal with. I have no words in the deal. So just settle it with Hakyeon then, "he was about to walk away before he halted in his step, turning his head at the dimpled make for the last time. 

"Also, I'm older from you by three years so, let's not drop the formality should we? "He smirked to himself upon witnessing the dumbfounded look on the other male's face.

 I caught you...