Don't Know Love [Sequel]

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"Yah, yah ,yah... "Taekwoon's hands quickly took the sweet beverage away from the younger, making the dimpled male to pout in frustration. 

"Ah, wae~~"Taekwoon smirked before gulping down the canned drinks before handing it to the younger. Hongbin scrunched up his face in disgust. 

"Now you can drink it," feeling irritated by the older's behaviour, Hongbin slapped the older's arm hard, literally creating a sound. Taekwoon winced in pain. 

"Yah! "

"What?! You disgusting old man... " Taekwoon scoffed at the younger's remarks before pulling the latter by neck. 

"What disgusting, huh? "Hongbin rolled his eyes in annoyance before showing the can to the older.

"Here. Wipe your saliva, "Taekwoon smirked before pulling the younger male by the neck again before crashing their lips together.

Hongbin who got surprised by the sudden kiss tried to retreat but gasped when the latter sneaked his tongue inside his, exploring the wet cavern. The sounds of their lips molding was the only thing he could hear and before things got heated, Taekwoon pulled away from the kiss. All smirking. 

"Now I guess you won't mind drinking that, right? "Hongbin's eyes darted everywhere as the blush spread to his face. He gulped down the drink from the can earlier, accompanied by the older's chuckle in amusement. 

 

"How's your parents? Are they okay leaving you here in Seoul?" Hongbin faked a smile, a sad chuckle managed to escape from his lips. Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the latter's reaction as Hongbin muttered his answer.

"That is the normal thing they did to me ever since we moved to Seoul. They weren't really there to watch over me," the gloomy face of his boyfriend tugged Taekwoon's heart. Behind all those sassy and snarky comments and dimpled smile, he hid his deepest sadness and not let others see. Taekwoon was about to give some encouraging words before Hongbin's face lightened up, his eyes meeting with the older.

"But everything is good now! I've met you, my Leo hyung and nothing couldn't be even better than this..." Hongbin smiled broadly,flashing his deep dimples as his eyes turned crescent. Taekwoon heaved a sigh of relief before pulling the younger closer to him, casually bringing the shorter male's head to rest on his shoulder. He smiled back at the younger before his face turning into a frown,taking the younger by surprise.

"What's wrong?"

"Why won't you call me ' Leo hyung' like you used to when we were younger?" Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at  the sudden question before smiling sheepishly.

"Guess that I like your real name better than the nickname, Taekwoon ah..." Taekwoon scoffed before placing a quick kiss on the dimpled male's forehead.

"Such a freak,"

"Yah!"

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"That insolent brat! How dare he didn't tell me that he and that guy-"

"Calm down, hyung. Taekwoon hyung maybe purposedly left out that information, since he could already predict that you will go berserk about it," Hakyeon puted before stomping his feet in frustration.

" But we are his bestfriends, Hyuk ah! Tch, just wait...I'll revenge on behalf of us," Hyuk sighed before grabbing the older by arm,taking him by surprise.Hakyeon turned his head around,eyes downcasted at the hand holding his. Hyuk rarely initiated skinship between them but when he did, something must be occuring within the younger. He looked at the taller male worriedly.

"You... Taekwoon hyung.. " Hakyeon quirked an eyebrow at the younger's uncertainty before smiling gently, encouraging the taller male to speak. 

"What's wrong?" Hyuk took a deep breath before fishing something in his pocket. A letter. 

"Taekwoon hyung... is your first love, right? " the shorter male stared at the younger with wide eyes, eyeballs shaking nervously. 

"H-how do you... "

"I found this at Taekwoon hyung's room, surprisingly. Does this mean, he acknowledged your feelings towards him? "Hakyeon struggled for words and the younger took it as a sign that it's a yes. He faked a smile before averting his eyes towards the walking figures approaching them. Hakyeon immediately looked away. 

Both males walked side by side, looking way too distant which is quite far from Hyuk's liking. 

"Did you two fight? "Hongbin and Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow before the younger of the two shook his head. Taekwoon took his place beside Hakyeon, completely unaware of Hyuk's gaze and Hongbin continued asking the maknae. 

"Why?  Do we look like we're in the middle of a fight? "Hakyeon cleared his throat before answering to the latter. 

"Well, you two didn't hold hands, nor chatted animatedly like couples do when walking together to school, " Both males exchanged looks before Taekwoon shrugged. 

"Well, I guess that makes us different from others, right? "Hongbin nodded,a smirk didn't go unnoticed by the older. The dimpled male excused himself to go o his own class, together with Hyuk. Taekwoon then bid his boyfriend farewell with a smile while Hakyeon was looking all stiff. 

"What's wrong with you two?" Taekwoon asked out of curiosity once the males were out of their sight. Hakyeon stared at his best friend in a daze before snapping out of it the moment Taekwoon tapped his shoulder lightly. 

"Why? "

"I can feel the tension in the air. I bet Hongbin does too. Did you two fight? "Hakyeon sighed before bringing his hands towards the taller male, showing the letter.

"It's because of this, "

"Oh, ..."

 

 

"Jaehwan, stop it, "

"Babe..why?  You look super cute in it~" Wonshik groaned as his fingers went to stretch the pink oversized sweater that hung on his body. 

"I looked like a freaking toddler! "Jaehwan pouted, flashing his cutesy smile which he knew that melted that not-so-cold hearted Wonshik. 

"Shikkie~just this once, please~~"Wonshik sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, a sigh escaped from his lips. He nodded slowly before his eyes widened a shock, hearing a chuckle behind him. 

"You better shut the up, Lee Hongbin, "the dimpled male laughed out loud at the warning as he tapped Jaehwan's shoulder. 

"Aww~uri Wonshik is such a big softie, huh? " Wonshik glared at his best friend, hands already balled into a fist before Jaehwan whacked the back of Hongbin's head. Wonshik smiled triumphantly at his boyfriend's act. 

"I'll wear it for you. You did well, babe, "pecking the older male on the lips, Jaehwan smiled before pulling the taller male by neck, deepening the kiss. Hongbin groaned out loud at the sight. 

"Ughh, when will you guys stop making out in front of me? "Wonshik pulled away from the kiss and smirked. 

"Never. And if you're so jealous, why don't you just get your boyfriend to help you with that of yours? "Jaehwan giggled at his boyfriend's remarks and Hongbin had never been so fast to throw a water bottle towards the pair. 

" you, "

 

Hongbin frowned as he walked towards the main gate, his eyes caught the sight of Hyuk staring soullessly. He didn't even plugged in his earphone to look that occupied. 

"Sanghyuk? "The younger male jumped upon the tap on his shoulder, eyes looking at the dimpled in confusion. 

"Hyung.. Where is Taekwoon hyung? "Hongbin shrugged as he leaned against the gate, hands stuffed inside his pockets. 

"He said he's coming with Hakyeon hyung in a minute. He texted me saying that they have something to do first, "Hyuk flinched at the information as he searched for Hongbin's eyes. 

"W.. What is that something? " 

"I don't know but Taekwoon said that they will be quick, "feeling uneasy, Hyuk immediately excused himself to go to the toilet, asking for the older male to wait for him. Hongbin nodded as he played with his phone. 

Hyuk dragged his long legs through the school hall before slowing his pace upon reaching his boyfriend's class. His heart thumped wildly against his chest as he took a step closer towards the class. He frowned when he saw the door is closed. Didn't Hakyeon and Taekwoon hyung inside? Why did they closed the door? 

Gulping down nervously, he took more nervous steps, his feet stopped before hearing the sound of someone cursing. 

Hurry up, Taekwoon ah. They're waiting for us, 

I will if this thing isn't so tight, ! 

Oww! Yah, gentler please.. 

You're the one who told me to hurry up! 

​​​​Hyuk shook his head vigorously before banging on the door ferociously. 

"Who's that? " Hyuk could feel his eyes getting teary at Hakyeon's flustered voice. Just what did the two doing? God, please let his intuition go wrong... 

He walked away without croaking any voice, letting the tears he had been holding rolled down his cheeks. 

 

"Damnit Hakyeon, how the your zipper got stuck at my bag?! You're such a pain in the ! "Hakyeon glared menacingly at the taller male before heaving out a loud sigh. 

"Blame your stupid brain for letting that bag graze near my crotch. Ugh! Just cut it then, I'll just go home with the zipper opened and cover it with the school uniform, "Taekwoon wiped his glistening forehead before glared back at the tanned male. 

"I swear to God if anyone misheard us or misunderstood what we're doing here, I'll freaking hunt you down first. What took you so long to decide that??!!! "

"Stop shouting and just do it already! My body is all sticky and I want to go home with Hyukkie! "

*************************************************

From: Beloved Kong

​​​​​​Hyung, are you free?  Let's meet up for a while can we? 

From: Taekwoonie hyung

Sure,let's meet at the usual place then. 

Hongbin heaved out a sigh before turning g his head at the male lying next to him, all curled into a ball, a sobbing mess. 

"Hyuk ah, trust me. They won't do something like that, okay? I believed in Taekwoon and you should believed in Hakyeon too, "he patted the younger's back soothingly as he got up from the bed. Glancing at the younger male before went out of his room, Hongbin couldn't shake off the worried feelings that had been bugging inside his mind. 

 

Hakyeon bit his bottom lips as he clutched on the phone tightly. Sanghyuk has been avoiding him since the morning and even left to home without him earlier. And now, he won't even picked up the calls from him. He admitted, Taekwoon was his first love but Hyuk is his forever, his eternity. Stupid him for not throwing the letter away and Taekwoon for not cleaning his room, letting Hyuk to discover that damned letter. He sighed again before burying his face into the pillow, screaming out his lungs. 

 

"What's the matter? "Hongbin sat down opposite to the male, fondling with his fingers before taking in a deep breath. 

"I'll just get this straight to the point. What did you do with Hakyeon hyung earlier, in the closed classroom? "Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the unexpected question but answered to it nonetheless. 

"We were having some issues earlier, "Hongbin groaned and Taekwoon stared at the younger in confusion. 

"Elaborate more, hyung. Tell me everything. I really trusted you and I wanted to keep that trust forever," Taekwoon frowned before reaching out his hand towards the younger, squeezing it gently. 

"Hongbin, your eyes are getting teary. Oh my God, "Hongbin let his head dropped as he squeezed back the older's hand. 

"Tell me everything please? "

"Sure, "there's a mixed of uncertainty and worry in Taekwoon's voice and Hongbin couldn't help but to hold on the older's tight hold on his hand more. 

 

​​"Better? "Hongbin heaved out a relief sigh as he leaned against the older's shoulder who's driving. 

"Freaking yes. I'm so sorry if I sounded too desperate or doubtful about you but I just don't -" his words were cut upon Taekwoon placing a hand on his thigh. 

"It's okay, I understand. And I'm glad that you confronted me first instead than bottling it up and having your own assumptions, "Hongbin nodded and turned his head at the older. 

"Can you help me explain this to Hyuk? He's been locking himself in my room and refuses to eat. All he did was crying and he looked so heartbroken, hyung, "Taekwoon smiled as he nodded softly.

"Don't worry, I'll send you first and later on I'll bring Hakyeon to your house. Your parents are not home, right? "

"Yeah.  Hyung... "

"Hmm? "

"I love you, so much... "Taekwoon turned his head around before pecking the younger on the lips real quick, focusing back on the road. 

"I love you too, Hongbin, "

 

"Sanghyukkie~~~oh Sanghyukkie, why would you think like that?  I would never do such thing towards you, my precious boyfriend, "Hakyeon enveloped the younger into a tight hug and Hyuk buried his face in the crook of the older's neck, inhaling the scent that he missed. 

"God, it feels like years since I hugged you, hyung, "Hakyeon tightened his embrace, sniffing and stifling his sobs. Thanks to the Leobin couple, the misunderstanding between them has been dissolved. Hongbin smiled as he linked his arms playfully with Taekwoon. 

"So Hakyeon hyung, you better burn all those diary you've written about my boyfriend ​​​​​​, "Hakyeon sneered before throwing his infamous neck slice towards the dimpled male. 

"Shut it you freak. And I don't write diary! "

Taekwoon chuckled before pulling the younger out of the room, leaving the Chasang couple to themselves. Hongbin stared at the older male in bewilderment. 

"What's wrong, hyung? "

"I will be staying the night here, anything to say?"Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at the older's remark. It's a statement and not a question. 

"Well sure. Why not?  I'll tell the maid to tidy up the guest room for you then, "Hongbin was about to walk away when Taekwoon suddenly grabbed him by the waist. 

"Uh-huh. I'm not sleeping in the guest room, my dear. Plus, Wonshik has consulted me about your problem and I would be much of a glad to help, "Taekwoon smirked and Hongbin frowned. Problem? 

​​​​​​And if you're so jealous, why don't you just get your boyfriend to help you with that of yours? 

Hongbin's eyes widen in realization and Taekwoon had to hold in his laughter at the younger's reaction. Wonshik, that little motherer... 

"... " he cursed under his breath and Taekwoon smiled wickedly as he leaned in closer towards the younger ,whispering into his ear. 

"Tonight, gladly... "

you Kim Wonshik. 

                           ★★★★★★

A/N: sorry that I was so late. Also, I really didn't expect to have so much curse words in this chapter but I'm not putting the M tag so yeah. I know it's not fluffy enough lol. 

​​​​​​let me know your thoughts on the chaptered story in this drabble and which one do you like the most and why ^_^