chapter 12(final)

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

*FLASHBACK*

“What is it,Hakyeon?”

“Stop lying to yourself.You like Hongbin,right?”Leo diverted his gaze onto his laptop.

“I don’t know what are you talking about.If you still insists in hurting Hongbin,you better stop that,”

“That,I-“

“I just don’t get you.You used to said that you would do your best to make him happy but in the end,you’re the one who hurt him the most.How could you do something that would bring back his past?You know that-“

“Stop,Taekwoon.I have my own reasons,”Leo smirks while glaring at the elder.

“Then,tell me what is that stupid reasons of yours that turns you into a beast that day?”N frowns.That accusation somehow makes him felt so devastated.

“I have to!”  “Why?!”

“Because Hongbin loves you!Ever since we started dating,he only sees you.The only person that he would look for the first is you.He even dreams of you in his sleep.If you were at my place,what would you feel?What would you do if your boyfriend likes your very own bestfriend,Taekwoon-ah?”

N slumped down to his feet,crying hard while sobbing loudly.Never in his existence he felt this vulnerable.It breaks Leo’s heart to see his bestfriend in this state.Tears started to escape from his eyes.

“I-I’m sorry…”Leo fists his hand into a ball while muttering those words.He never knew that Hakyeon would sacrifice his own love for the sake of others happiness.

“Promise me one thing,Taekwwon-ah…”

“What is it?”

“Just,please be happy,for me…”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Leo heaved a long audible sigh.He turns his head around,seeing Hongbin with his back facing him,already curled into a ball.That pose somehow indicating that the younger were afraid of being touched by him.Plus,Hongbin slept at the corner at his bed,leaving much more space for Leo since the elder insisted in sleeping on the same bed.Leo glances at the clock.

3.00 a.m.He was about to shut his eyes when he suddenly heard a sobbing sound,coming from Hongbin.He looked over and saw that the younger is crying in his sleep. Being worried,he shifts closer.It seems that Hongbin is having a nightmare since his body trembles so much.

“No,don’t touch me…”those words that came out from Hongbin makes Leo realised something.The male is having nightmare about his past.Hongbin twists and turns in his sleep unconsciously,making them to face one another.

“Bin-ah?”the younger bit his lip while his cheeks were stained with tears.Leo slowly embrace the younger while patting his head,trying to soothe him down.Luckily,his sobbing started to fade away.

 

“Aish…how come they didn’t wake up yet?Bin-hyung has such a tight schedule today,”Hyuk mumbles while making his way to the room.He spun the doorknob around.

“Hyung,wake up-Wha!”Hyuk quickly covered his eyes when he saw the two figures in front of him,sleeping and hugging on the same bed.Somehow,that shriek caused both male to stir in their sleep.

“Hyukkie?Why-what the heck!?”Hongbin shot up straight while retreating himself fom Leo.Leo groaned at sudden noise.Hongbin stared with wide eyes at the maknae.

“Hy-Hyuk ah,this is not like what you’re thinking…”He was about to walk towards the younger when Leo suddenly grabbed his wrist.He slowly opens his eyelids.

“Bin–hyung,sorry for interrupting your romantic moments,but you have a tight schedule today,remember?I thought maybe you should-“

“Hyuk ah,this is a misunderstanding.Both of us-“His words were cut when Leo suddenly turns his face around, and their lips met.The maknae who saw this groaned in frustration.In the morning…aish..

“We are in a relationship,” Leo cleared his throat before returning his gaze onto the maknae.

“Fine then,suit yourself.Pish,don’t you two felt guilty doing this in front of the youngest?”Hyuk snickers while chuckled,looking at Hongbin bewildered expression.

“Yah,it’s not that you’re a baby anymore!”The elder replied,receiving a glare from the visual.The intense one.

“What?”

“We need to talk,seriously,”Leo smirked.     “Finally….”

 

 

“What is it that you want to talk about?”Hongbin bit his bottom lip in frustration.He pointed his finger towards the elder.

“You!”Somehow,the visual serious expression cause Leo to chuckles.Hongbin glared.

“What is it that so funny,Jung Taekwoon?!”he asked before getting smacked by the elder.

“We’re not that official yet eventhough we already slept together…”Hongbin quickly shuts the elders mouth while watching his hyung with wide eyes.

“Why do you keep-keep..argh!”

“Kiss?”

“No, tease!You keep teasing me!”Leo furrows his eyebrows.

“Who said that?I didn’t!”

“Yes you did!You’re the one who made me this miserable…”the younger lowered his head while muttering something.

“I thought that I already told you clearly,about my feelings…”Hongbin’s eyes met with the elder who stares at him with eye-piercing gaze.

“I.LIKE.YOU.Those are my true feelings,”the younger remains silent,unable to process the word.

 

Hongbin heaved a long audible sigh.

“Think carefully.You don’t want to regret your decision,”

“I don’t think I will.I know that we both share the same feeling,”He smirks causing the younger to snap at him.

“You could be wrong!”

“Do you want me to kiss you again?”the latter quickly covered his mouth.Leo leans in closer,leaving their faces inches away.

“Why? Afraid?”

“Of course! Eventhough I like-“the visual’s eyes quickly went wide.He bit his lip when he saw Leo was smirking.He’s doomed!

“Like?Who?Me…or the kiss?”   “Yah!!”

“Just admit it!”

“Fine! IthinkIlikeyou,”Hongbin pouted while the elder trying to hide his smile.

“What did you say?Speak properly…”

“I only said it once,”

“You really want me to kiss you,right?”

“I LIKE YOU! Satisfied?”Leo nodded while smiling cutely,resembling a kitten.

“Great! Now you,Lee Hongbin,are officially my boyfriend. Can we kiss now?”Grinning happily,he leans in while pouting his lips.

“No!You stinks!”Hongbin quickly got up and walked away,leaving the elder dumbfounded.

“But I just showered…”Leo lowered his head in distress.

“Hyung!”Running towards him,Hongbin quickly gives a peck on his boyfriend’s lips while smiling bashfully.

“You still smells awful!”

 

"Yah...seems like the weather today is very sunny.I can feels the sun is radiating happily.Right,Hongbin-ah?"N asked while grinning at the maknae.The visual blushed before a pair of arms snakes around his waist lovingly.

"No PDA hyung!You're making me jealous!"The youngest snorted while smiling mischiveously at the visual.Realising the mocking stare that Hyuk gave,he was about to pounce on the younger but being stopped by the sound of Ken's screams.

"What is it that they were doing?"

"They bet on a game,loser will get a flick on forehead.Strangely,Jaehwan hyung keeps losing eventhough he's really good with games," Leo looks at the leader and both of them came up to a conclusion,Jaehwan likes Wonshik!

 

"Well then,we're going out for a while,"

"Just don't get carried away,Taekwoon-hyung.Bin hyung has a lot more filming to do!"This time Hongbin was quick enough to whack the back of the maknae's head.

"You did well..."Leo patted his boyfriend's head,approving the punishments.Hyuk snickers while pouted,having no one on his side.

"Geez!Just go for your date!"

"Idiot! We're getting the groceries,not dating!"Hongbin showed the list in his hand.

"Whatever!"

"That brat,seriously!"

 

"Don't kiss anyone,don't hug anyone and don't even smile to anyone except me..."Hongbin frowns.

"What kind of conditions is that?"Leo flicks his forehead.Hissing in pain,he glared at the elder.

"YOU ARE MINE."

"I don't like possesive boyfriend,"

"But you're the one who likes me at the first place,"Smirking,Leo walks hurrily past Hongbin. "That's not fair!"

 

Hongbin smiles to himself,seeing his boyfriend singing passionately.The only happiness that he could obtain now is being with Taekwoon.Yes,Taekwoon.That scary Jung Taekwoon yet loving at the same time.That emotionless Jung Taekwoon but also a heart-futtering person.Jung Taekwoon means everything to him as he is his world.He might not realised the feelings that he have for the elder when they met first time.But thanks to his friends especially Hakyeon,he could be together with the love of his life.Love is surely a unique yet strage feelings as it can change you into a totally differrent person.

"Oh?What are you doing here?I thought you have your drama filming,"Leo plopped himself down besides the younger before grabbing his water bottle.

"I miss you..."that sudden confession took Leo off guard,causing the elder to choke on his drinks.

"What's wrong?You don't like it?"Being innocent,Hongbin tilted his head while wiping his lover's lips.

"It's not lke that,It just that...I'm surprised.You never show that kind of affection before,"Giggling cutely,Hongbin smiles broadly,flashing his deep dimples.

"Cause it's you,hyung.I just...so attached to you?"

"Just say it,"

"Say what?"

"That you love me,"the tip of Hongbin's ear started to bright red,feeling shy.Sensing the younger's shyness,Leo leans in,sharing sweet kisses,convincing the younger about his feelings.They stare in each other eyes deeply,conveying messages that only both of them can understand.

"I love you,Jung Taekwoon,"

"I love you too,Lee Hongbin..."


A/N:huhh...finally!i guess this is it.I am truly sorry as this chapter doesn't went smoothly.The examination week is still on going so I can't really concentrates on writing.But,thanks to the love from all the readers,I gain strength!^^  Thank you so much for those who wait for this fic.I truly love youuu...Please leave comments and let me know what you think of this fic so that I can improve my writing.

Till then,thank you and love Leobin moree!!!!