Hold Me Tight pt.3

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"Thanks hyung. I'll be sure to come here again~"the tall boy smiled broadly with a hint of, tease in it and Taekwoon could not help but to chuckle at the behaviour. His eyes glanced at the dimpled male who kept his head bowed all along and not muttering any word. 

"Geez... "

"We will get going first, hyung. Bye! "Walking away, Hyuk grabbed on the dimpled male's wrist as he slung an arm over the latter's shoulder. As soon as they were out of Taekwoon sight, Hyuk immediately changed his expression. 

"Why were you crying just now? Are you okay? "Hongbin bit his bottom lips, refraining the urge to tear up again at the worried tone laced in Hyuk's voice. 

"S-sorry... "

"No need to apologize. If it's not for Taekwoon hyung, I wouldn't know that you were suffering, "Hongbin frowned as he lifted his head, eyes meeting with the younger's orbs. 

"Taekwoon...hyung? "The taller male nodded as he kept his eyes on the road, a smile not leaving his face. 

"Well, he's the one who asked me to comfort you. He said that you looks miserable. He's a nice guy, isn't he? "Hongbin blinked his eyes in confusion at newly found information. Taekwoon actually... cared for him? 

"Sanghyuk ah... "

"Hmm? "

"Do you ...like that senior, by any chance? "A tint of blush appeared on the younger's cheeks upon hearing te question was all it takes for Hongbin to understand. He smiled bitterly. 

 

"Woonie~"

...

"Taekwoonie~~"

...

"Jung Taekwoon! "

"What ?"Hakyeon frowned as he makes his way towards the taller male who seemed to be I his own world just now. 

"I've called you for three times already, have pity on my sweet honey like voice, "the tanned male pouted and Taekwoon heaved an audible sigh. 

"What do you want? "Upon hearig te question, the shorter male quickly latched himself on his best friend, earning a grunt from th other male. 

"I heard... that Hongbin just broke up with his boyfriend, " Taekwoon bit his bottom lips as his eyes started to glance elsewhere,pretending to be occupied.

"Hmm..." the tanned male quirked an eyebrow at his bestfriend who seemed quite leisure at the information.

"Ypu don't seem to be surprised about it. Could it be... You already knew?! "Taekwoon kept his gaze on the phone, trying his best to hide his expression from Hakyeon. 

"Yeah..."the shorter male gasped at the answer before he shook the latter's body furiously. 

"What the heck, Taekwoon?  I thought you don't listen to gossips! "

"I don't, "

"Then how did you know? "Heaving an audible sigh, Taekwoon slowly spun his body around, face, meeting with the other male. 

"Sanghyuk was the one who told me. He is close to... that brat, "Hakyeon smirked at the latter's words before a chuckle escaped from his lips. Taekwoon frowned. 

"Why are you looking at me like that? "Hakyeon quirked a smile as he placed a hand on the taller male's shoulder. 

"You don't have to force yourself calling your ex with something hateful. Just call him by his name and yeah, you can't fool me Woonie. We known each other since we were babies, "with a slight tap on his shoulder, Hakyeon walked away leaving the taller male in his own thoughts. I really can't hide anything from you, Hakyeon ah... 

 

Hongbin kept his head hanging low as he walked along the library, eyes focusing on his feet instead of the front. His fingers keeps tapping on the phone, writing messages to Hyuk, asking the buddy tibaccompany him for a lunch. A sigh escaped escaped from his lips before it quickly replaced by a sudden gasp. 

'Great, now you start knocking into people mindlessly.. 'Muttering to himself, Hongbin found himself picking up the books and when he lifted his gaze, his hand stopped mid-air. 

"T-Taekwoon... Sunbae-nim, "the taller male bored his eyes into the younger while extended his hand for the books. Hongbin hastily collected all them before returning it to te owner and immediately bowed politely. 

"I- I'm sorry. I'll be careful  next time, "walking by the shorter male, Taekwoon slightly hummed before croaking his voice. 

"You better be. You got no boyfriend to back you up now... "With that he walked away leaving the younger male cheeks turned into crimson hue as he felt tears started to fill his eyes. His heart swell with pain and soon he found himself hiding in a corner, crying his heart out. 

 

"Taekwoon hyung! "The mentioned male spun his head around, revealing a male smiling so brightly walking towards him. 

"Can we join you? "Taekwoon nodded as he shifted in his seat,giving the space towards Jaehwan and his best friend. 

"Why are you eating alone, hyung? Where is Hakyeon hyung? "Taekwoon quirked and eyebrow at the question as he gulped down his drinks. 

"He went to see his juniors for a while. He might eat with them later, "the younger male nodded as his eyes started roaming around the cafe. 

"Oh, Hongbin ah! "At the name if the latter, Taekwoon lifted his gaze and he could see Junghwan was waving happily towards the two friends who currently looking for an empty seat. 

Jaehwan glanced nervously at the older, mentally cursing himself for not telling his best friend that his junior used to have a pretty bad history with Taekwoon. 

"Oh, Taekwoon hyung! Can we sit here as well? "Hyuk smiled broadly at the sight of his favourite hyung and when the older nodded, his smile stretched out even more. Grabbing the dimpled male by wrist, he pulled the slightly shorter male to sit with them. 

"Thank you, sunbaes.. "Muttering the words softly Hongbin tried his best not to stare or meet eyes with Taekwoon again as the incident earlier keep replaying in his mind. 

"Hongbin ah, are you okay? "Taken off guard by the sudden question,Hongbin blinked his eyes rapidly in confusion.

"What's wrong,Junghwan ah? "The mentioned male cocked his head to the side as he eyes examined the younger carefully. Feeling ashamed of the sudden attention, Hongbin dropped his head back and continued stuffing himself with food. 

"He looks...sick, "

"Excuse me? " Hongbin frowned as he locked eyes with the senior he currently pairing up with and the latter pointed with his fingers towards his face. 

"Pale face, pale lips and severe eye bag. Sorry to say this but you looks like those guys in hospital after being diagnosed with some life threatening illness, Hongbin..."the dimpeld male blinked continuously, mouth wide agape at the senior's words. Does he really looks that creepy? 

"Don't you take your medications? "The sudden question from Taekwoon managed to make him jumped a bit before answering to the latter. 

"I.. .I've stopped taking them, "

"Then you should start consuming it again, seeing you in this state. I'm done eating, so I'll get moving first, "picking up his books and stuff, Taekwoon quickly walked away and soon, all eyes were on the dimpled male. 

"What medication he's talking about? "

"How did he know about your medication? "

"Did you guys know each other? " Hongbin heaved a heavy sigh as he stared at the door longingly.  I want to escape..

 

"Hongbin, "

"Hakyeon... hyung, "Hongbin bit his bottom lips nervously as he watched the older male approaching slowly. The tanned male was alone, and there's no sight of Taekwoon either. 

"Let's talk for a while, should we? "

"S-sure..."

 

"It's been a while since we last talked. When was it?  The day when I introduced Taekwoon to you? It's been two, three years, right? "Hongbin kept his head hanging low, hands clutching to the strap of his bag as his heart started to pound heavily against his chest. 

"Why... do you want to meet me? "

"When I first introduced you to Taekwoon, I said to myself that 'this guy going to treat my buddy good' and 'Taekwoon must be very happy to be with him'. And in the end, you were jealous of me? Of our relationship? "Hongbin stared at the older wide eyes, all shocked and embarrassed. 

"How-how did you know... "

"I figured it out. Taekwoon didn't tell me anything about it although I'm pretty sure that you always complained about me whenever he didn't manage to cope with your desires. And you know what, that was the first time ever I regretted myself for doing things  for my best friend, "Hongbin bit his bottom lips as a tear managed to escape from his doe-like eyes. Hakyeon stared at the younger emotionlessly. 

"I... I'm sorry. For all those hurtful words I said towards him. I'm totally sorry for that, "cheeks soaking wet with tears, Hongbin lowered his gaze even more when he heard a sigh from the older. 

"You reminded me to Taekwoon when he cried after breaking up with you. He looks just like this, all crying and hapless... If only you know what the reason of him being late that night-"

"Hakyeon? What are you... Why is he crying? Geez, you're bullying a junior again? "Taekwoon frowned as his brain tried hard to process whatever happening before his eyes right now. His eyes trained on the dimpled male with mouth wide agape. Why is Hongbin crying? 

"Taekwoon ah, I'm sorry.. "Hakyeon smiled a bit as he stood, patting the taller male slightly on his shoulder before walking away leaving him with the crying male. Blinking his eyes in utter confusion, Taekwoon slowly took the seat in front of the younger, eyes scanning the surrounding. 

"H-hey... I don't know what Hakyeon said to you but can you please stop crying? People are staring, "

"I... I'm sorry. For everything, "apologising through his sobs, Taekwoon bit his lips in contemplation before cursing himself mentally. 'Stupid Taekwoon, you're so going to regret this! '

Hands already cupping the younger's cheeks and tilted the dimpled male's head up, he stared into the eyes of his love longingly. 

"It's okay.We're good..."

 

 

"Have you seen Taekwoon hyung? "The tanned male quirked an eyebrow at the tall male before closing his books. 

"Han Sanghyuk, right? " the younger nodded as his brows furrowed into confusion. 

"Taekwoon is busy for this moment. Why don't you spend your time with me instead? I might be able to help-" a slight chuckle from the taller male was all it takes for Hakyeon to abruptly stop talking. Did the boy just... 

"Sunbae, are you trying to flirt with me? "Tilting his head to one side, Hakyeon stared at this weird creature in front of him in bewilderment. 

"Huh? " Hyuk smiled at the adorable sight of this senior in front of him before leaning closer towards the older male. 

"Took you long enough, hyung. I've been watching you all the time and don't you ever think I didn't notice the sender of letters in my place? "Hakyeon's eyes widen in shock as his cheeks started to blush furiously at the words. He's busted! 

"I- I don't know what you're talking about. That's it, Taekwoon is not here and -" he halted in his action when a hand suddenly grabbed his wrist. Hyuk flashed his adorable boyish smile before turning his gaze into a serious one. 

"Date me? "

 

The two males walked side by side, heads hanging low as the silence consuming them. Hongbin was the one who break the silence, clearing his throat awkwardly. 

"T-thanks, "Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow before rubbing the back of his nape awkwardly. 

"What... did you talk with Hakyeon earlier? " Hongbin bit his bottom lips,fingers already playing with his long sleeves. 

​​"The reason you were late for my birthday three years ago... Wasn't because of football practice, right? "Taekwoon turned to his right, eyes staring at the shorter male in utter shock. 

"Did... Did Hakyeon told you? "Hongbin shook his head softly before tilting his head upwards, eyes meeting with the older ones. 

"He didn't. You were lying that night. What was the actual reason that you're late, hyung? "Taekwoon clenched his fist as he brought his other hand to his chest, fingers playing with the necklace he wore with a ring as a locket. 

"I... I can't remember anymore. Sorry,I can't accompany you to your house,"holding the ring hard, he spunned his body around and walked the opposite way of the younger. 

'You don't have to know anything, Hongbin... '

                                     ******

up next is final part~