chapter 10

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

 Leo furrows his eyebrows when he saw Hongbin being nice towards N.How can they get along already? A sudden fire of jealousy hits him when he saw N being affectionate towards Hongbin.

“Taekwoonie?I’ve been looking for you…”

“Well,I’m right here,” he plainly reply.Ravi pouted.

“Taekwoon-ah,should we go on a date,today?”

“I don’t feel like it…” “Just what’s wro-”

 

“I’ll be going now!”Hongbin waves his hand at N when Leo interrupts.

“Where are you going?”

“Huh?Oh…I have my drama filming today,”Hongbin smiles nervously while trying to maintain his expression.

“Okay.Hongbin-ah,sorry…for last night,” Hongbin’s eyes went wide.

“L-last night?”

“Yeah,for troubling you.Carrying your hyung must be hard,isn’t it?” Leo smiles, ignoring the glare from Ravi towards those two.

“A-ah..y-yes..”  “Why is your face is red?”

Hongbin quickly hold his cheeks. “Nothing! Gotta go now,bye!” He hurriedly walks out from the living room,leaving Leo in a complete daze. ‘What’s gotten into him?Did he just blush?’

“Taekwoon!” Leo shots back angrily at Ravi. “Call me hyung…”

“But!” “No buts…” Ravi bit his bottom lip,preventing any grunts.Leo leisurely walks into his studio.

 ********************************************************************************

“Hongbin!” He blinked his eyes in confusion.

“What?Why?”

“You were spacing out.Is there anything bothering you?”his co-actor asks him while patting his shoulder.

“Huh…I’m sorry,it just that…”he keeps playing with his fingers.

“It’s okay,you don’t have to tell me.I hope that thing will solve soon.It kinds of awkward not to see the bubbly Hongbin,”he smiles then walks away.

“How can I get this thing solve?My heart…aish!”

 

“Cut the crap,Jung Taekwoon!Stop acting like a brat!”Ravi slammed his fist on the table,making Leo to quirk his eyebrow.

“Please stop making a ruckus,”he said calmly before grabbing onto Ravi’s wrist.

“I mean it,let’s break up,” Ravi’s world crumbling right in front of him.

 

“I’m home!”Hongbin gasps in horror when Ravi suddenly drags him to his room.

“What-what’s wrong,Shik-ah?”he  tried putting up a genuine smile,yet it turns out to be an awkward one.

“What have you done to my Taekwoonie?”he asks while clenching his fist. Hongbin slowly takes a step back. “What-what are you talking about?”

“Stop pretending like an innocent boy,Lee Hongbin!”

“Kim Wonshik!” the door flung open,revealing Leo with N behind.

“So,there are saviours.Lucky you,”he smirk before throwing a punch at the visual’s lip.

“Stop!”N hurriedly pulls Ravi away while Leo helps Hongbin to get up.

“What happened?”Ken showed up with a frown on his forehead. “Wonshik-ah…”

“I told you,he got nothing to do with us!” Leo shot a furious glance to his ex-boyfriend.

“Get out of my sight…”

 

 

“Ouch…”Hongbin hissed when a stinging pain can be felt at his bottom lip.

“Are…you okay?”Leo asks timidly while looking at Hongbin’s bottom lip.Hongbin quickly shifts in his seat, creating a gap between him and the elder.

“I’m fine.What’s wrong with Wonshik?”

“We broke up,” Hongbin’s eyes went wide.Did he misheard or…

“B-but,why?”    “I have my reasons,”

“But still!You can’t just hurt his-“

“I fell in love with someone else,” Hongbin abruptly shuts his mouth.

“You’re cheating…”his mumbles did not go unheard by Leo.

“We’re not in a relationship,yet…”

“Yet?You’re going to…sheesh,why am I the one who got beaten up?”Hongbin scratchs his head while pouting.

“He thought you’re the one,”

I’m the one what?” he looks at his hyung confusedly.What is this hyung talking about?

“He thought that I fell in love with you,” Hongbin’s eyes are quick to search for any traits of lies and jokes on Leo’s face but none. Being nervous,he let out an awkward laugh.

“That silly Wonshik!” He quickly stride to his room,more to hide the blush that started to spread on his cheeks.

‘He’s at it again…’Leo sighs,being dumbfounded of the younger’s reaction.

 

“Taekwoon hyung likes me? Wait,that is what Wonshik think,right?What makes him to think so?”

“Bin-hyung!Meal time!” Hyuk shows up in front of the room,grinning.Hongbin quickly walks towards the maknae,noticing the weird yet intense glare from the younger.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Your lip…did you hurt yourself?”he bring his thumb across the elder’s lip to inspect it,only to be interrupted with a soft yet stern voice.

“What are you doing?The food is getting cold,”upon finishing his words,Leo turned away quickly leaving Hongbin in a shock and dumbfounded Hyuk.

 

“What with that touch? Does Hyuk also having feeling for Hongbin?” He absent-mindedly knocks Ken’s bowl,making the lad to shriek in frustration.

“Hyung!!!” When the two maknae come,Ken quickly offers an empty seat beside him while Hongbin sits beside N,probably trying to create a distance from Ravi who looks like will beat him any sooner.

“Sorry,”Leo mouthed a sorry towards the vocalist,only earning a glare from N.

“Lee Hongbin!” Hongbin eyes quickly shots up,surprised by sudden calling.

“What’s wrong,Jaehwan hyung?” 

“Hyuk asked,if you could help him with his homework,”

Hongbin nodded. “I guess-“

“Why don’t you help him instead,Jaehwan-ah?”Leo’s question makes Hyuk chuckles.

“It’s not like I don’t want it,but I’ll ended up playing games if I let Ken hyung tutors me.Since Bin hyung is good in Math and Science,I guess that would be nothing.Unless if…Bin hyung are going out with Taekwoon hyung again,I’m fine with it…”

 He replies fast,leaving the mentioned latter to stare at each other for a second.

“Actually,I’m leaving for drama filming at noon.Till then,I’m free…”Hongbin smiles cutely at the maknae.  “Great!”

 

 

“Huhh…why do I feel so angry looking at them?”Leo glances at the duo,who giggling happily.

“What kind of subject is that funny?!”he grunted while huffing.Luckily,no one noticed him.

“Taekwoon hyung!Can you please follow me for a second?” Ken stood in front of the lad while putting on aegyo.Leo immediately knocks the younger’s head.

“Stop that,I’ll follow you,” Ken quickly links his arm with Leo,earning a burning glare from the elder while Hongbin blinks in confusion.

“Bin-hyung!”Hyuk playfully pokes his cheek,causing the visual to pinch the younger’s cheek.

“Aigoo,what are you two doing….studying or dating?”Ken asks while Leo’s gaze went to the hand that affectionately playing with the other.Hongbin looks up,only to meet with Leo strong gaze.

‘Ah,I’m going to blush again if he keep staring at me like that!’

“Hehe,both!” Hyuk playfully replies,earning a smack from the visual.  “What are you saying?”

“Just carry on!” Ken drags Leo out from the scene.Hongbin facepalms himself in embarrassment.

 

 “Everyone,this is our last scene,so please put on a good show!”the director smiles looking at the members.Everyone nodded while both Hongbin and Leo started feeling nervous.

 

                                                              -VIXX DRAMA-

“Hongbinnie!What are you doing out here,alone?” Hakyeon asked the visual anxiously while hovering a jacket on the latter’s shoulder.

“Do you see…my Taekwoonie?” The visual giggled.

“You’re drunk again.What have gotten into you?”

“What’s wrong?” Leo appears from behind N,looking dazed.

“He’s drunk again.Should I call Ravi?”N asks his boyfriend while holding onto the visual.

“I don’t want to!He’s not even my boyfriend,hehe…” Hongbin eyes went wide upon seeing Leo.He quickly throws himself into the elder's embrace.

“My Taekwoonie…”he buried his face in the latter’s chest,causing the elder to blush hard.N who starts feeling jealous begin to pull Hongbin away but the visual insisted to stay like that.

Feeling irritated,N shot a furious look at Leo.

“He’s my boyfriend,Lee Hongbin!” Hongbin,being shocked starts to pull away,letting them to see the tears that stained his cheeks.

“Why-why are you crying,Bin-ah?”Leo asks worrily while wiping the tears.N gritted his teeth before grabbing onto Leo’s hand.

“He’s not a kid,Woonie.Let he do it himself,”N pouted.

“Hakyeon hyung,I’m sorry…” Hongbin pouted while wiping his own tears.

“What for?”  

“For liking Taekwoon hyung…” this time,Hongbin feels like he’s telling the exact feeling about the elder.

Leo on the other side seems to be astonished with sudden confession.His heart starts to beats faster than usual.

“I’m sorry for loving someone who doesn’t meant to be with me…”the visual continued.

“I’m sorry for loving someone who can’t never loves me back…”

“I’m sorry…for loving him to the extent that I almost can’t bear…”

“I’m sorry-“he paused,letting the tears to fall and his sobs out,.

“For…loving him that it hurts me so much…”he clenched his shirt,feeling a stinging pain in his chest upon pouring his heart out.

“S-stop!How dare you…What makes you think that Taekwoon will like you-“

“I do love him,”Leo faint reply could be heard by the two. The vocalist turns around,facing the leader.

“I’m sorry,Hakyeon…but I love him.Our relationship is not based on love,you know that,right?” N bit his bottom lip,preventing any tears that wanted to escape.

“No…”

“Our relationship is based on how am I indebted to you,” N shakes his head vigorously. Hongbin slowly starts to walks away,but was stopped by Leo who spun him around.

“I’m sorry that I make you felt such pain,”a tears suddenly fall on his cheeks and before Hongbin could do anything,Leo already pressed their lips together.

“I love you,Lee Hongbin…” upon kissing the younger,Leo blinks his eyes in surprise.

“CUT!”


A/N:well,hello!First of all,i would like to apologize for those who reads this story....There are so much lacking in my first time writing(basically my poor english,lol) soo...this story is coming to an end soon...maybe the next chapter will be the last one....THANK YOU SO MUCH for those who subsribe to this fic...i'm honestly grateful^^oh yeah,this fic may looks like in a rush cause i'm struggling between school and writing(why do I even tell this?)

Last but not least,please read well and love leobin more^_^