Strong

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

Sorry, I don't even know what am I writing T_T

                                         ☆☆☆                                      

"Look ,Taekwoon! A puppy! "Hongbin's eyes sparkled at the adorable sight, feet already inching forward to let his hand run through the fluffy fur, only to be stopped by a larger hand on his chest, definitely blocking him to walk any further. 

"Young Master.. "The tone laced on the other voice makes the dimpled male to huffed in annoyance. 

"What?! It's not like there's a bomb planted inside him! " Taekwoon shook his head firmly, not even a slightest smile could be seen on his face which somehow making Hongbin to pout at his personal butler's strictness. 

"You need to head back home now. The Master wouldn't be pleased if you're late for your extra classes, " 

"Taekwoon, please..."

"I'm sorry, Young Master. I'm just doing my job, "keeping his face straight and not letting any emotion interfering his job, he slowly dragged the male towards the car and left the park. Hongbin's heart cried for numerous times already. 

 

 

"Father, " Hongbin greeted his father upon reaching the mansion, Taekwoon following suit from behind. 

"Butler Jung, take Young Master Lee for his etiquette class, " the butler nodded before leading the young master to te venue. 

It has been almost 4 years since he started to work with the Lee's family, the one that is renowned for their wealth and their assets of Lee's Holdings. The Lee couple seek for butlers for their own respective children and he was asked to assist the youngest of the family, Young Master Lee Hongbin. Having a poker face and unreadable expression somehow does helps him a lot in carrying his duties. One could say that he rarely shows any emotion, happy or sad... Or even fatigue. He was not a man of words and he found himself delighted at his own facts. Well, at first... 

 

"Ugh... This is so boring! I wanna do something else. Something that is more fun, adventurous and not just sitting here like a statue and forcing my brain to absorb these... papers! "Shoving the paper down from the table, Hongbin scowled at the sight of scattered papers on the floor, sighing loudly. 

Taekwoon bowed before quickly picking up the papers, not even once a sigh or groan escaped from that lips. Hongbin frowned at his butler who seemed unaffected from his action earlier. If he was in the Butler's shoe, he'll definitely pissed off at such immature gesture. 

"You're the next heir of Lee's Holdings, Young Master. Please try to read it again and memorize it, "placing the papers back in front of te younger, Taekwoon turned deaf ears at his employer's grunts. 

"Taekwoon, for once... Can you just loosen up a bit for me? It's hella boring here and you're the only living friend I have, "Hongbin pleaded, clearly annoyed at the silence that consuming the room. 

"The paper,Young Master," slumping his shoulders in defeat, Hongbin harshly grabbed the papers, so close to make them into a ball, eyes glaring at the taller male. 

"Geez, forget it. You also think that all of this ridiculous, right? No wonder you won't speak to me like a human. I'm just a beautiful artwork in your eyes, nothing more or less, right? "Tearing his gaze away from his butler, Hongbin bit his bottom lips in order not to let his tears spill again. Not in front of Taekwoon. 

 

"Jung Taekwoon. Impressive skills and a man of few words. You're the perfect person that can assist my only son, Young Master Lee Hongbin. You're going to deal with him everyday and I want to remind you, don't regard him as a normal human being, but as an artwork. A precious artwork. He's the biggest asset of our family. Don't let your emotion getting on you or else, you'll lose the job. You got me, Mr Jung? "Taekwoon nodded obidiently, albeit feeling a little bit confused about the Young Master. Artwork? 

"Oh! New Butler? "The shorter male squealed in surprise upon seeing a new face in the mansion. Taekwoon bowed politely at the shorter male, assuming that he's the Young Master, judging by his appearance and the room he living in. 

"I am the new Butler, Mr Jung. I will be the one who assist Young Master Lee from now on, "standing straight from the previous position, Taekwoon was bewildered at he cheerful and bright smile on the younger's face. Right, his Young Master is 3 years younger than him.Hongbin signalled his maid to walk out of his room, leaving only the older and him. 

"Wahh... You must be a hyung, right? Can I call you hyung? "the younger male asked excitedly, eyes not leaving the other male's feature. Taekwoon's face hardened at his employer's bubbly attitude. 

"Jung Taekwoon. Just call me Taekwoon, Young Master, "

"Taekwoon! Nice to meet you ~"

 

"Taekwoon! "Jolted out from the daze,Taekwoon turned his gaze towards Hongbin who was folding his arms,probably sulking.

"Yes,Young Master? "

"I've finished reading all of them already. Can we go out for another walk? "Hongbin stared at his butler with his doe-like eyes, all praying that the older agreed to him. 

"But the Master... "

"Geez, my father won't be angry. Trust me. I can guarantee you! Please?? "Taekwoon contemplated on the younger's request before giving in, nodding slightly as a sign of approving. 

 

"Young Master, your camera, "handing the shorter male his precious item, the DSLR camera was enough to make Hongbin smiled so brightly. The camera was one of his precious item that only he and Taekwoon know about it existence. It happens that Hongbin's father never let him to socialize with any kid below their standards except for their workers. Hongbin bought the camera himself(of course with the help of Taekwoon) and hid it as a secret as he was asked by his parents to  only focus on their business and family company. 

"Taekwoon, look here! "Snapping the picture on his camera, Hongbin would totally assumed that the latter is definitely photogenic and will make a great model if he wasn't a butler. Taekwoon frowned when he heard the click sound coming from his direction. Turning his head to the side,he was greeted by the sight of Hongbin smiling so happily while looking through the pictures he taken,dimples showing. 

"Young Master, we should head home now, " Hongbin frowned before packing his stuffs, eyes looking around for the last time, grasping in the scenery on his head. Sighing quietly, he put up a faint smile at the waiting  butler .

"Let's go!  Thank you for accompanying me~"the younger male grinned at Taekwoon, hiding his dissapoinment as he walked towards the car. Whenever they were doing this 'Hongbin-secret-plan', Hongbin was so grateful that Taekwoon was the only one who he was allowed to spend a lot of time with. He knew that he might be buzzing the older male off, but, he was just bored and tired of their family matters. 

 

As he was in a renowned and well known family, Hongbin didn't go to school like other kids do, instead he got a tutor himself for teaching him the basic of his family business. Apart from that, he just need to know that from the book he read. 

"Young Master Lee, nice to meet you. I'm Cha Hakyeon, but you can call me Mr. Cha. Should we begin our lessons now? "Hongbin's eyes roamed around, searching for the familiar figure. 

"Wait, Taekwoon... "

"Young Master, we should not waste more time, "hearing the strict tone in his tutor's voice, Hongbin slumped down his shoulders in defeat, sighing out loud when there was no sign of Taekwoon in the room. On top of that, this is the first time he deal with his new tutor. 

 

"Master Lee,"Taekwoon bowed politely at his employer, trying to keep his breathing in regular pace as he was panting earlier for running to the hall. 

"Butler Jung... Good job. There's something tat I wanted to ask you, regarding my son. How is he doing with his studies? "

"He has been very diligent about it, although he complained a lot. But still, Young Master Lee is a smart man, "Master Lee quirked an eyebrow upon hearing the butler's answer. 

"What a nice comment. And I can see that you've been talkative about Hongbin now compared to before, "Taekwoon bowed politely as he keep his face straight, feeling slightly worried upon hearing the nearing footsteps approaching him. 

"What did I say about not regard him as a human? "A fist was suddenly thrown to his face, making Taekwoon to stumble backwards at the strong force. He could feel the corner of his lips throbbed as he saw some blood on it. 

"My apologise, Master.."

"Don't you dare take him  outside without my order. That boy is just for business matter. He doesn't need the world! "Startled at the booming voice, Taekwoon nodded politely as he could feel anger started consuming himself at his employer's words just now. What kind of father is he?! 

"I won't be reckless next time. Please excuse me, "not bothering the cut at the the bottom corner of his lips, Taekwoon bowed politely before he left the hall, only to be stopped by a hand on his wrist. 

"Hyung... "

"Sanghyuk, I need to go check on Hongbin, "the slight taller male frowned before dragging Taekwoon away from the hall. 

"He's with my cousin. I assure you he won't hurt your Young Master. Well, if he does, I will be very glad as I finally got a reason to beat him up, "smiling sheepishly, Hyuk carefully damp the cotton swab with iodin before applying to the wound. 

"Your cousin? Who... "

"Cha Hakyeon, his new tutor. Com on hyung, just how many times do you need to get hurt because of that spoiled brat? "Taekwoon hissed at the younger's words before softening his gaze. 

"It's our job, Hyuk.Young Master Lee is my utmost priority and I'm more than willing to take some beating for him, "Plus, he has suffered a lot in such young age... 

"Taekwoon hyung, you know that I like you, right? Can't we spend more time together? "Hyuk stared at the male in front of him while caressing his thumb over Taekwoon's lips. Taekwoon immediately held the other hand, stopping the younger from his action. At the moment, Hyuk caught a glimpse of their Young Master and suddenly leaned over the older, hugging him tightly. 

 

"Oh, isn't that Taekwoon and butler Han? "Hongbin frowned when he saw the two males hugging and what hurt him the most is, Taekwoon was not even pulling away from the hug. It's a good thing that Taekwoon was backfacing him, or else...

"Oh... Han Sanghyuk is my cousin. He has been crushing on your private butler for a long time already, keke, "hearing that, Hongbin felt his resolve crumbled as he saw Taekwoon patting the younger's head, the corner of his lips lifted. 

'Why does my chest hurt so much? Taekwoon never smiled at me before! But... Does he like that boy too? How about me? Stop it, Hongbin! You don't deserve him! Wait... why do I sound like I'm having a crush on him?! 

Shaking his head vigorously, he strode towards both males before calling out to the older male. 

"Taekwoon! Bring me- what's wrong with your lips? Did you get hurt? "Looking at the male worrily, Hongbin carefully inspected the latter's face, only to be stopped by Hyuk's snicker. 

"Young Master, you shouldn't keep getting Taekwoon hyung into tro-hmmph! "Taekwoon was quick enough to cover the younger's mouth before he blurted out more nonsense. And Hongbin's heart ached again at the skinship. 

"Young Master, should we go now? "

"Hyung! "Hyuk stares wide eyes at his crush's stuborness. Taekwoon is always stubborn, especially towards something regarding their Young Master. Hongbin nodded absent -mindedly at the question, feeling confused at the tense atmosphere. 

 

 

"Where were you when I was studying earlier? You know you shouldn't leave me all alone with stranger... "Hongbin played with his fingers, eyes darting everywhere except the older. 

"My apologise, Young Master. I have some business to attend just now, "Hongbin frowned upon hearing his butler's words. 

"Business? I thought you only serve to me, Taekwoon... "

"I serve for your family too, Young Master, "Taekwoon stole a glance at the younger who had his face hardens at Taekwoon's answer. 

"Family-its my father, right? I knew it! "Hands balled into a fist, Hongbin gritted his teeth in anger. Taekwoon cleared his throat, immediately regretting his words just now. 

"I was wrong, and I must be punished. That's all that matters, Young Master, "Hongbin turned at the older, face contorted into a frown. 

"I'm getting sick of it, Taekwoon. And I'm sorry for putting you in trouble, "Taekwoon blinked his eyes in confusion, this is the first time ever his Young Master was acting all serious... And he was worried of what will happen if Hongbin totally loses it. Cause he knew Hongbin has suffered much. 

 

 

"Father... "

"My precious artwork. Shouldn't you be sleeping right now? Even wandering off without Taekwoon by your side.. "Hongbin clenched his fist before stepping forward, a safe distance from his father. How he hated the word 'artwork'. 

"Father, can you please not punish Taekwoon for my mistakes? I was at the fault and he did nothing wrong. Punish me, instead... "His eyes casted downwards avoiding eye contact with his father who had his face plastered with a smirk. 

"Punish you? You know I would never do that to my precious artwork. You are our family asset! The only one left since your sisters went abroad. I would never hurt you, Hongbin~" Feeling a big slump in his throat, Hongbin slumped down to his feet,kneeling in front of his father who never regard him as his own son .

"Please... Don't hurt Taekwoon. I beg you.. "Letting the tears rolled down his cheeks, Hongbin pleaded hard to his father. He can't afford seeing his beloved person getting hurt for the mistakes he made. Master Lee chuckled darkly, before croaking his voice. 

"Say, Hongbin... It's getting late now. You should go to sleep now and we will discuss about this tomorrow, outside. Just the way you always want, "

 

 

"Err... You are Young Master Lee private Butler, right? "Taekwoon turned his head at the voice before nodding his head. 

"Ah.. I'm Mr. Cha, Young Master Lee private tutor. I supposed to teach him today but he was not present in the study room. May I know why? "Taekwoon frowned upon hearing the words from the stranger. 

"What do you mean he was not present? "

"Well, basically.. He was not there? "

"How-"

"Butler Jung! I was asked to pass this letter to you, from our Young Master, "snapping his head, Taekwoon frowned when he saw a letter inside Jaehwan palm, his coworker. The Master keep their communication devices whenever they're working. No cellphone. 

Taekwoon, I went out with my father for a while. Tell Mr Cha that I'm sorry for unable to attend his class today. 

Thank you for always be by my side, Taekwoon hyung. 

​​​​​​HONGBIN

 

"Cheer up, hyung. You got all the free times to yourself today! "Wonshik patted his cousin's shoulder, all smiling. Taekwoon shoved that hand away gently, earning a chuckle from his cousin. 

"I don't know what to do. This doesn't feel right, "Taekwoon sighed again, feeling stuffy all of sudden. 

"Should I say that you're worried or... missing our Young Master presence? "There's a hint of teasing in Wonshik's voice and Taekwoon was so glad that the younger was quite intimated by his piercing gaze. 

"How long has it been since they went out? 5 hours? " He glanced at his watch for the nth time, checking every hour and waiting for his employers return. It can't be helped, but he felt very worried now. Hongbin was not in his sight for such a long period of time .

"Chill,Taekwoon hyung. Our Young Master is with his father, what's the worst can happen? I'm sure they were immersed in their father-and-son bonding time, "even the soothing words from Wonshik didn't even manage to calm his raging heartbeat. He heaved out a heavy sigh again. Please be safe... 

 

A sudden clap of thunder manager to jolt Taekwoon up from his nap. He immediately scanned his surroundings before reaching for his watch. 

"It's almost night already! Are they back yet? "Walking out from the small room, he was greeted by the sight of worried Hyuk. 

"Sanghyuk? "

"Hyung! Where the heck have you been?! "Hyuk stared at the older, his face was contorted into a frown. Hyuk was scared? 

"Hey,you're the one who took our Master and-"

"Young Master is still out there! In the rain! " Taekwoon looked at the younger in incredulity, brain failed to process the information. 

"Look, hyung. He got into a fight with Master and Master asked me to drop our Young Master off in the rain. I can't say no cause he threatened to fire me if I disobey him. It's raining and Young Master probably, I'm sorry that -" Hyuk rambled his words out, obviously worried and scared the out of his life. Taekwoon balled his hand into a fist before snatching he car keys from the younger. 

"Where did you drop him off? "

 

 

Hugging his body tight, Hongbin shivered in the rain, slowly cursing himself for his action earlier. He should have choose the right place for his father to drop him off and not somewhere that is out of other's sight. There are not even a single bus stop at the area, not even shops. What a secluded place. 

"Father... "

"Look Hongbin.. If you don't want me to hurt Taekwoon, you better do what I asked you to, "

"But, Father...I can't simply fire him out of nowhere. He needed this job, "

"And I need you to be my artwork. The only thing keeping you away from it is Taekwoon. He has been influencing you too much nd I don't like that! "

"He was the one who cares for me, ever since Mom passed away. He sees me as a human, even though he never said it out loud. Not like you, Father! "

"You're being disrespectful, Hongbin. Do you want to get punish? "

"As long as I can save Taekwoon, yes.. "

 

A sudden blast of thunder made Hongbin to jump a bit, a chill run down his spine. Will his life end here? Dead by a lightning struck? He was totally soaked in the rain, his coat doesn't even giving him the warmth anymore. It's getting dark and boy, he was scared. 

"Lights? Is that a car? "Hongbin waved his hands frantically as he crossed the road, praying hard that the driver would see him. Although he doubt it for the heavy rain and magically, the car stopped. 

"Hongbin! Oh God! "Hongbin squinted his eyes as his head started to pound heavily against his skull. 

"Tae... Taekwoon? "The last thing that was registered on his conscious mind was he being in the older's arm. 

 

 

"I'm sorry, but I can't continue working for you anymore, "Taekwoon stared at the younger who was lying on his bed, all pale. 

"But, why? I already told Father that it was my fault that we went out secretly, that we bought the camera and we visited the zoo, ugh.. "Unknowingly, his tears escaped again from his doe-like eyes, startling the older. 

"Hongbin, I... "

"Hyung, you said my name! "He smiled in tears, wiping the tears violently. Taekwoon lips curled upwards, a smile was visible on his face and Hongbin swear, that's the most ethereal thing he ever seen. 

"And you call me hyung. Hongbin, I will resign from the job and you should stop hurting yourself, "his gaze softens as he sat at the edge of the bed. 

"Hyung, please don't leave me. I need you, "he frowned, completely displeased by Taekwoon's decision. Taekwoon inches forward, awkwardly patting the younger's head and Hongbin hummed in content at the contact. 

"And I need you to be safe. I knew how much you suffered because of your father-"

"And yet you wanted to leave me? Let me faced this problem all alone? I can't! "He bit his bottom lip, feeling frustrated at how attached he is to the older. 

"Hongbin... "Taekwoon's words got interrupted when the younger threw himself into Taekwoon's embrace, face buried in his chest. 

"I...need you. Not because I have feelings for you, but you're the reason that I'm able to live until now. I - I can't lose you, "Taekwoon blinked his eyes rapidly. Hongbin have feelings for him? 

"Hongbin, look at me please.. "Hongbin lifted his head, eyes meeting with his, staring innocently into Taekwoon's soul.Taekwoon heart skipped a beat upon looking into the eyes,slowly leaning closer and let his lips met with the younger's forehead.Hongbin fluttered his eyes closed, savouring the moment before pulling away. 

"Taekwoon hyung... Do you like me too? "

"I don't know.. "Hongbin frowned before slowly distancing himself from the older. 

"Then, why did you..."he stared at the older in bewilderment, hand already covering his forehead. 

"Because it feels right? And you like me right? " Hongbin blinked in confusion before pinching himself. 

"I'm not dreaming right? " Taekwoon shook hi head, slightly frowning. Hongbin smiled brightly flashing his deep dimples.

"Let me stay with you,hyung.That way,i would not getting hurt anymore! "

"But... "

"I want to be by your side. Like how you always do. Can I? "Taekwoon heaved out an audible sigh before smiling at the angel in front of him. 

"Promise me that you'll always be strong, no matter whatever comes in our way? "Hongbin nodded immediately, face beaming with happiness. 

"So, does this makes us a couple? "Hongbin grinned innocently. Taekwoon chuckled. 

"I never know that you're so bold, Young Master... "

"Ayy~"

​​