Because It's You

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

so sorry for those who had read the incomplete version..i just forgot to save it as a draft.for now,just enjoy this leobin!!!


"Hyung,what do you think about my suggestions earlier?" Taekwoon quickly snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a light pinch on his arm.He turned his head around towards the younger,smiling apologetically.

"Yeah...that's good though," Hongbin frowned while glaring at the taller male.

"You weren't listening,don't you?" Taekwoon smiled sweetly before ruffling the younger's hair,making the latter to sulk a bit more.Hongbin pouted before walking away from the elder,plopping himself down on the opposite bench,currently a metre away from Taekwoon.Taekwoon chuckled at the younger's reaction.

"I heard you,Bin-ah.You said that you wanted to confess to Wonshik,right?" Hongbin's cheeks suddenly turned into a crimson hue,a shy smile adorning his face as he kept his head hanging low,avoiding eye-contacts with Taekwoon.

"Do..you think it will works?" Taekwoon smiled sweetly at the younger when Hongbin lifted up his face,eyes shyly meeting with Taekwoon.He reached out his hands to the younger,before playfully flicking his forehead.

"Of course,you pabo! How can anyone resist you?" Hongbin snickered at Taekwoon's cringy words.Hongbin was so grateful to have the elder as his best friend.Because he knows that Taekwoon will always be there for him.

'I really hope this is a good decision,Bin ah...'

********************************************************************************

"What are you doing here?" Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the shorter male before focusing on his food.

"Food?"

"You know what I meant,Taekwoon.Why are you alone?"Taekwoon chuckled before shoving Hakyeon a big piece of meat.

"Well,I'm with you right now..."

"You better stop beating around the bush before I beat you for real!"Taekwoon's faked a surprised expression before turning his face towards the shorter male.

"You want to beat me? Because I'm here..eating with you? Wah...I'm dissapointed,Hakyeon,"Hakyeon immediately slapped the other male on his arm hard,earning an 'ow' from the lad.He glared at Taekwoon who was grinning at him.

"Fine! Where's that cheeky boy,Bingbong? Did you two break up already?" At the words 'break up',Taekwoon almost spit his water right at Hakyeon's face.Hakyeon stared at him in disgust.

"He has basketball practice today and we're not dating! He's my bestfriend,"Hakyeon scoffed when he heard the other's explanation.

"And here I thought that I'm your best friend..."

"You are,Hakyeon-ah..."

"Then why is he too?He should just be a 'dongsaeng' to you!" Hakyeon pouted when he heard his bestfriend's laugh.Taekwoon ruffled the shorter male's hair lovingly before cleaning up his dishes.

"You're not going home with me?" Hakyeon pouted before quickly eating the food,completely oblivious at the bitter smile on Taekwoon's face. 'Just a dongsaeng,huh?'

 

 

 

"Wonshik,wait!" The mentioned latter halt in his steps before turning his head around at the voice.

"What is it,Binnie?" Hongbin panted heavily before puttip up a smile on his face,making Wonshik to stare at him in confusion.

"Can I...erm..walk with you?" Wonshik smiled in amusement before nodding his head. "Of course!"

 

"So, where is Taekwoon hyung? "

"Huh? "Wonshik bursted out into laughter upon seeing the shorter male confused look. 

"I mean, aren't you two inseparable?The whole school know that, Hongbin, " Hongbin felt himself blush at his name at the end of Wonshik's tongue. 

"Ah.. It's because I have practice today. By the way, I told him that I wanted to go home with you.." Hongbin felt his cheeks burning when he realised that his crush was staring at him intensely. 

"W-why? "

"Why are you blushing?  Yah, this is not the first time we talked. Are you feeling shy with me? " Hongbin gulped down hard at Wonshik's blunt remark, eyes already glancing elsewhere except the latter. 

"I..actually have something to tell you, "Wonshik quirked an eyebrow when he realised that the other male was being fidgety. 

"I.. "

"Oh? My stop is here already. I should get going now. Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow? " Hongbin quickly forced a smile on his face before nodding, sending off the male. 

"Pabo, why are you so slow?! "Hongbin mentally cursed himself before slumped his shoulders in defeat. 

*****************************************************

 "Oh, why are you here at this time? " Hongbin frowned before crossing his arms. 

"Hyung too, are you going to abandon me? "Taekwoon frwned before taking a glimpse at his watch.The elder sighed before inviting the latter into his house.

"It's almost dinner time.Do your parents knew you're coming here?" Hongbin nodded while making his way to the living room,all too familiar and well accustomed to this house.One could say that this house is his second house cause he tends to sleep here when Taekwoon's parents are staying abroad,like right now.

"Do you want to have dinner with me?"

"Oh.."

 

"What's with the gloomy face?" Taekwoon stared at the younger while munching on his food.Hongbin seemed so out of it,eating with an expresionless expression.

"Hongbin,something happened today?" At the mentioned at his name,Hongbin lifted up his head,lips already pouting.

"I am such a fool..."Hearing that exasperated tone,Taekwoon wallked towards the younger,knocking off his head lightly.Hongbin glared at him while rubbing his head.

"Stop looking down on yourself,you dummy," Hongbin huffed an angry puff while glaring at the older male.

"I can't even confessed to him today. I should just 'bam! say it',but no.I stuttered and nervous and when I was about to said it,we already reached his stop.What a great timing!" Taekwoon held in his chuckle while gently patting the younger's back.Hongbin immediately stood,eyes meeting right with the elder.Taekwoon was almost backed away by the sudden intense.

"W-what?"

"Hyung...teach me how to confess," Taekwoon's eyes widen in shock,dumbfounded by the dimpled boy request.

**********************************************************************************************

Just what could be worse than this? Taekwoon himself never confessed,eventhough he has been liking someone for a long time already.And now,his bestfriend asked him an acvice on how to confess.Taekwoon don't have the heart to dissapoint Hongbin,but not was like he even wanted to tell the younger that he never confessed before.Hongbin is so close to his happiness,so he must help him to achieve that.Let alone his pain suffered later.That was Taekwoon's vow.

"So,how do we start?" Hongbin was sitting cross-legged,right in front of him,so close that their knees were touching each other.Taekwoon did his best to hide his nervousness by putting his poker face on.He could easily tell that the younger was exciting,judging from his shining and sparkling doe like eyes.

"So...it's like,maybe you could start by praising him?" Hongbin quirked his eyebrows in confusion.

"Praise? You know I'm not good at thing like that.."Taekwwoon groaned before flicking the younger on his forehead.

"Yah,you asked from my advice,right? Just do it," Hongbin rubbed his forehead while galring at the taller male in displeasure.

"Teach me how! I'm not used to this kind of cringy things," Taekwoon heaved a heavy sigh before cupping the younger's face,sending a jolt to Hongbin's body.The dimpled boy stiffen,surprised by the sudden increase rate of heartbeat.He blinked his eyes rapidly,trying to get rid the unusual feelings.

"Just think about his special traits.Something that makes you attracted to him," Hongbin bit his lips hard,trying to figure out those 'special traits' when Taekwoon slowly retreated his hands from the younger's face.

"Well,Wonshik is good in sports.Any of them.And he also has that deep voice.That's all," Taekwoon stared st the younger in disbelief upon hearing the answer.If he was Wonshik,he will surely doubt about the latter's feelings for him.

"That is...quite plain,to be honest.Can't you be a little bit specific?" Hongbin shrugged his shoulders while staring dumbfoundedly at the elder.

"That was all that I could think,"

"Psh..I highly doubt that you actually likes him now,"

"Can you give me an example instead? Like,we act like Hyung is me and I am Wonshik," Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the shorter male suggestion.

"But,I don't know him well enough to praise him..."

"Praise me instead,then,"Taekwoon gulped down hard when the younger was giving him the brightest smile,showing off his deep dimples.He took a deep breath before staring right into Hongbin's doe like eyes.His heart was beating like crazy but he quickly brushed it off.

"Hongbin ah..the first time I met you was probably the best time ever in my life.I have always admired how beautiful and bright the sun was,but seeing you made me realised that you are the sunshine of my life.Those times with you are the greatest,being able to see that lovely smile on your face is a great blessing that sometimes I wondered,what have I done in my previous life to have this fallen angel by my side. At some point,I just thought that maybe you're the reason I live after all.Honestly,I...really likes you,Hongbin ah.I like you with all of my heart..."

A sudden clap managed to jolt Taekwoon back to reality,seeing Hongbin's amused face while clapping proudly like a seal.Taekwoon felt his face on fire as he just confessed his real feelings for the younger.But seeing the amused look on Hongbin made the elder thought that Hongbin must be taking his confession as a joke.

"Wow...I'm totally impressed,hyung.Never thought that I'll be able to see this side of yours.You should just be a composer when you graduate,hyung.Not a soccer playe-"Hongbin's words were stopped when the latter suddenly whacked the back of his head.Hongbin pouted while rubbing his head.

"Don't you dare tell this to anyone,"

"Not-"

"Nope.Not even Hakyeon," 

"Ayy..you're no fun.."

 

 

Hongbin blinked his eyes rapidly,eyes fixed on the ceiling of the room.Lucy for him,Taekwoon has always spared a room for him wheever he come over.Thanks to his parents to trust Taekwoon enough to let him sleep at the elder's place.Hongbin tossed and turned in his bed,feeling slightly irritated that his sleepiness is still far from reach.The incident at the living room kept replaying on his mind,the confessioon that the elder made still lingering around him,making him all flustered.Hongbin slowly placed his hand over his chest,feeling that crazy rate speed of heartbeat.Along his 16 years of existence,he never heard something so beautiful like that.The way Taekwoon described about him,made his heart flutters.

"Argh..I must be crazy!"

***********************************************************************************************

"Hongbin ah,what was the thing that you wanted to tell me yesterday?"The mentioned latter spun his head around,eyes meeting with the taller male.

"Why are you-"

"I like you," 

"Huh?" Wonshik bliked his eyes rapidly,not believing his own ears.Did Hongbin just..

"Did you just confess to me?" Hongbin bit his lips while bowed his head in embarassment.His face already felt on fire that he didn't dare to look at Wonshik in the eyes.The dimpled boy jumped a bit when Wonshik suddenly grabbed his wrist,dragging him to the basketball court.Lucky for them,there was no one around.Hongbin immediately bowed 90 degrees while muttering 'I'm sorry' continuously.

"Hongbin ah,stop.You don't have to apologise," Hongbin stared at his friend with that big doe like eyes.

"Then,do you accept...my feelings?" Wonshik rubbed his nape while looking elsewhere except the pretty boy.

"Wonshik?"

"I'm sorry.I...already have someone," The taller male bowed his head,feeling sorry for his friend.

"Oh," That reaction somehow surprised Wonshik and Hongbin himself.Why was he so relaxed hearing about that?

"Hongbin ah..you just got rejected," Hongbin stared at the male with a confused look.

"I know.This is strange.I mean..I should feel bad,right?Like...crying?" The only response that he got from Woshik was only a furious nod.

"But..why don't I feel anything? I've been liking you all this time,though," Wonshik smiled at his friend's thought.

"Maybe...you just like the wrong person?"

 

 

"How was it?" Taekwoon was waiting for the younger the front gate when the latter appeared.Hongbin looked neutral,so it's hard to guess what had happened.

"I got rejected.He already have a bofriend.Lee Jaehwan," Taekwoon felt sorry for the younger but a slight joy managed to crept into his heart,knowing that Hongbin would not be accepted by Wonshik.

"Should we go and grab some ice cream?Then you could just cry all day with me..." Taekwoon gaped in bewilderment when the younger smiled brightly at him,as if the rejection was nothing to him.

"Psh..am I a girl? I'm okay,hyung.Better than ever," Hongbin's smile dead when Taekwoon suddenly placed the back of his hand on Hongbin's forehead,feeling the temperature.

"You are not on fever.This is strange.Could it be...a mental-" 

"Yah! Let's go home now,"

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?"Ever since they got back froom school,Taekwoon always found that the younger was stealing glances at him,which was quite creepy sice Hongbin is a straight forward persn.He could just tell waht he wanted,and not to stare at him creepily.

"Like what?"

"Like a creepy person," Hongbin's eyes widen in shock.

"Yah,how can you call someone so handsome creepy?" Taekwoon frowned while trying to digest Hongbin's words.Something has must gone wrong with the younger,judging from the way he acts and talks.

"Hyung..Wonshik said that I might be liking the wrong person for the whole time," Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at Hongbin's remark before gulping down his water hard.

"So?"

"So...he said that maybe I just didn't see that person all this time.That person who always stays by my side and never leaves his eyes once off me," Hongbin smirked when he saw the blush that started to appear on the elder's cheeks.

"Did you found that person already?" Taekwookept his head hanging low,trying to hide the blush on his face.Hongbin smiled brightly before tilting his head t one side,eyex fixed on Taekwoon's adorable act.

"I guess I'm looking him right now..."Taekwoon slowly lifted up his face,teeth biting on his bottom lips,making him looks so adorable.

"Are you..talking about me?" Hongbin smiled again while nodded,heart fluttering by the sight.Taekwoon on the other hand,was being nervous as hell and statred glancing elsewhere except the younger.

"Hyung..I like you," At the sudden confession,Taekwoon felt that he has stopped breathing for a second,eyes slowly meeting with the younger's sincere look.

"Don't you want to accept my confession?"

"Uh...I..I like you too.."Hongbin jumped in joy before giving the elder a quick hug.On the other hand,Taekwoon felt himself frozen at the contact.His heart was beating like crazy that he felt it will jumped out of his chest anytime now.

"Wah..my heart is beating really fast," Taekwoon glanced at the younger who was clenching his shirt,smile not leaving his face.

"Why...do you seemed so relaxed when you confessed to me?"

"Because it's you, hyung.My Taekwoon hyung..." the younger quickly stole a kiss from Taekwoon's lips,causing the elder to blush like mad.

                                                        ***********************************

A/N:i've been in a confused state of mind since my results on impotant exam os coming out soon.till then,i might just...

anyway,up next is nemesis part 2!^_^