Nemesis Pt. 3 (Final)

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

"Guys,no!" as soon as Hongbin's body hit the water,his fearness and anxiety of water completely rose,making him struggling to keep himself afloat in the water but his body didn't cooperate. 

"What are you-Hongbin!" Taekwoon's eyes widen as he pushed the boys away,jumping into the water to save the younger.Taekwoon swam towards the younger while cursing inwardly towards Hongbin's ignorant classmates.As soon as he reached him,he immediately pulled the younger to the land while panting heavily.Hongbin trembled badly,his wet clothes didn't make it any better for him.

"What are you watching?!" Taekwoon roared at them before carefully helped the younger to his feet,guiding him to his shared tent with Hyuk.Luckily the teachers were not around or else,it would be a big issue.The moment he handed Hongbin his towel,he was shocked to receive a sudden slap to his face.Taekwoon stared at the dimpled boy in anger.

"What do you think you're doing?! I save-"

"This is your fault,you stupid!You..."Hongbin bit his lips,his eyes were getting teary as he remembered the incident earlier.He could die because of drowning.Taekwoon was the one to blame for the incident.If only...

"I saved you,didn't I?!"

"This happened because of your stupid mouth! Just when will you stop making me looks like a fool? I've suffered enough!" Hongbin frown,compltely oblivious that he was now crying in front of the elder.A sudden jab hit Taekwoon in the heart,seeing the younger in this fragile state.He took a deep breath before shaking the younger's shoulders.He hated seeing Hongbin  cried. 

"Stop crying,Hongbin!"

"I...I'm tired already..." Taekwoon frowned before bringing his thumb acrss the younger's cheeks,wiping the stained tears gently.Hongbin lifted his head,glassy eyes meeting with the sharp looking eyes.

"I.."

"Hongbin ah! Are you okay?!" Taekwoon immediately distanced himself from the younger upon hearing the loud screeching voice,revealing both Hakyeon and Hyuk in panicky state.Hongbin bowed his head,wiping his tears."Hakyeon hyung,"

"My baby Beanie,are you okay? Those brats!!" Hakyeon immediately engulfed the younger into a tight hug, trying to calm down his raging heartbeat. He was so shocked to hear what happen from the younger's classmates. Hyuk stared at his hyung worriedly before glancing sideways at Taekwoon. 

"Hyung, I'm fine now, "the dimpled boy croaked his voice, putting up a weak smile to ease the elder's worriness. Hongbin smiled at Hyuk who was watching them. 

"By the way, the boys asked me to tell you that they we're sorry for what happened. They said that to you too, Taekwoon, " Taekwoon lifted his head before nodded in approval. 

"They said that, they thought you were kidding about you don't know how to swim... Because... "Hyuk's words we're interrupted by a slow soothing voice. 

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault, "with that, he went out from the tent, leaving the three males in utter confusion before Hakyeon decided to tail along with his best friend. Hongbin just smiled pretentiously at the sight. 

 

"Yah, are you okay? "Taekwoon flinched when  he felt a sudden tap on his shoulder. Hakyeon eyed his best friend before sitting next to him. 

"I know you can swim, so... This is not a suicide attempt, right?? "Taekwoon scoffed before knocking Hakyeon's head lightly.  

"I just... I guess I went a little bit overboard this time... "Taekwoon slumped his shoulders in defeat, eyes staring longingly at the stream. Hakyeon sighed inwardly before pulling the male closer to him. 

"Oh, you're right. You're too much this time, "

"You're not making it any better, Hakyeon,"

"So,isnt that what you wanted? After all,you hated him all this time,"Taekwoon bit his bottom lip,guilty started to consume his feelings. 

"I.. .don't hate him, "

"You don't?? "Hakyeon smirked at his best friend's blushing face while trying his best to hide his smile. 

"I did that because...I think it's fun to see his annoyed reaction, "Hakyeon mentally facepalmed himself at the answer. He didn't expect that, totally not. 

**************************************

"Taekwoon, you lazy bum! Quick, Hongbin is waiting for you already!! "Taekwoon groaned before snatching a piece of bread, kissed his mom on the cheeks before his eyes met with the doe-like eyes. Ever since the incident, both of them stopped talking to each other and just went their own ways, except when it comes to their daily routines, like now. Taekwoon did not know why, but he was not a slightest bit pleasures by their current condition. He wanted to tease the dimpled boy again, to see his fuming and annoyed side. 

"We will go now, "Hongbin bowed politely at the woman before walking ahead the elder. Taekwoon bid his farewell before sprinted towards the younger male. 

"Yah, do you still angry at me??"Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow when the younger pretended not to hear him. Taekwoon sighed before he walked past the younger and stopped in front of him. Hongbin frowned before walking to another side, only grunted when he realised that the elder was following his steps, blocking him to walk any further. He glared menacingly at the taller male. Taekwoon hid his smile at the younger's look, putting on his poker face. 

"You haven't answered my question, " Hongbin folded his arms while taking a glimpse at his watch. 

"We're going to be late for school. Act silly on other time, hyung, "even with Hongbin's indifferent tone, Taekwoon found his heart jumped in joy when the younger started to become more like himself. 

"Ahh...I got it. I'll acr silly on some other time. For now, lets just go to school, ehh? "Taekwoon smiled happily before walking past the younger, making Hongbin to groan in annoyance. "Sick person! "

 

"Lee Hongbin! "Hongbin almost choked on his water when he heard his name. He spun his head around, only to frown in disgust as he saw the figure approaching him. He chewed on his sandwich slowly as he saw te males approaching. 

"Why don't you just make an announcement?" Hakyeon grinned at the younger's sassy remark before popping himself down opposite to Hongbin. Hongbin quirked an eyebrow when he realised that Taekwoon was standing beside the table instead of sitting with them. He eyed  Hakyeon suspiciously. 

"What is it this time? "

"Bin ah, Taekwoon have something to tell you," Taekwoon bit his bottom lips nervously while glared at his best friend. It was all Hakyeon's idea. 

"What is it?  Another prank? "Taekwoon was about to retort but he held in when he saw the menacing gaze from Hakyeon. He sighed heavily before croaking his voice. 

"Imgoingtodoanythingyouaskedmeto, "Hongbin turned his head at the elder before frowning. 

"Did he just speak alien language?? "Hakyeon immediately sprang on his feet to give a neck-chop to his best friend. 

"Do it properly! "

"Huh~I'm going to do anything you asked me to," Hongbin's eyes lit up in joy by the sudden words. He smiled wickedly while staring at Taekwoon and Hakyeon. Hakyeon shrugged when he saw the questioning look on Hongbin's face. 

"He's all yours for two days. You can do everything you want towards him. And by everything, I means everything... "Hakyeon smirked knowingly at the dimpled boy while Taekwoon sighed and cursed inwardly at his best friend's considered stupid ideas. 

 

"What are you doing, hyung?? I'm thirsty!!" Taekwoon cursed under his breath before walking toward the younger with a bottle of mineral water in his hand. Hongbin has basketball practice today and since the elder got some rest until the next tournament, he had been ordered to wait for Hongbin in the basketball court, becoming his servant. 

"Is there anything you wanted?? " Taekwoon handed the younger his bottle,watching him wiping his sweat.

"I'm hungry...can you get me a red bean bun?" Taekwoon's eyes widen in shock upon hearing Hongbin's words.He had been running from the basketball court for almost three times already.First,because the younger asked him for some juice.Then,not even 5 minutes passed,he asked for some candies.Not even finishing his juice yet,Hongbin asked the elder to buy him a mineral water.And now,a red bean bun?!Taekwoon quickly took a deep breath.

"Ahh...just why didn't you tell me earlier when i bought the water for you? Seems like I have to run again,"Taekwoon put up a faked smile while reaching for his wallet.Hongbin smirked at the elder's 'patience'.

"What to do...i just feel like eating it now.Hurry,go and come back here quick!"Taekwoon's smile fell and he grunted loudly before sprinted towards the school canteen.Hongbin jumped in joy at the elders misery. 'Ah..now i get it why he liked to bully me...the feeling is great...' Hongbin grinned to himself before packing his stuff and went to the school gate.

 

"Wait,where is he? His bag and stuffs are not here too..."Taekwoon panted before looking around,asking one of the basketball players about Hongbin's whereabout.

"I guess he went home already.After all,his practice finished an hour ago.."Taekwoon's eyes widen in shock upon hearing that,he clenched his fist hard,making the bun all ruined.An hour ago?!

"You're so going to get this,Lee Hongbin!!!"

 

 

"Taekwoonie?What is it,dear?" Taekwoon bowed politely at Hongbin's mother, a smirk was hidden by his smiley face.

"Emm,I guess Hongbin didn't tell you yet that I'm staying over tonight because I need some help with my Science class.Since Hongbin is a good student,I thought he maybe could help me to understand it," Mrs.Lee nodded with patted Taekwoon's hair gently before inviting him in.Taekwoon felt a little bad inside for lying towards their parents. 

"Do you want me to call Hongbin?Where are you going to sleep tonight?" Taekwoon smiled nervously at the woman.

"Its okay.You just need to lead me to his room and I'll be fine.Will Hongbin be okay if I slept at his room tonight?" Mrs Lee smiled broadly at the boy's question.She felt a little at ease since their children are progressing a lot.

"Of course he won't! Come,"

 

"Hongbin ah,open the door.."Taekwoon smiled nervously while keeping his head hanging low.

"What is-hyung!"Hongbin's doe like eyes widen in shock at Taekwoon's sudden presence.This hyung also brought a bag?! What is his deal?? Mrs Lee smiled at her son before gently pushing Taekwoon into the room.

"Hmm,I guess it's okay to not sleep very early if you wanted to help Taekwoon.After all,tomorrow is holiday..Taekwoon will sleep with you tonight so spare the pillows for him too.Good night,boys!"As soon as she finished talking at the speed of light,Mrs Lee shut the door and quickly went downstairs,grinning from ear to ear.

Hongbin blinked his eyes rapidly before rubbing his nape.He quirked an eyebrow at Taekwoon who was standing at the end of his room.Taekwoon immediately cleared his throat before putting out his books.

"I..I need your help with these.." He sat down in the middle of the room,preparing for his lesson.Taekwoon gulped down hard when Hongbin came closer,he could even smell Hongbin's shampoo from the distance.'Get a hold of yourself,Taekwoon!You're here for your revenge!'

"So hyung, what make you think that I can help you with these? "Taekwoon backed away from the younger before clearing his throat. 

"Well, you said you ranked first in class, so I thought you might understand this better and explain it to me.. "Hongbin sighed before glancing at the taller male. 

"I ranked first among my batch, not yours. How can I understand something that I haven't learn??" Taekwoon eyed the male before snatching his book back. 

"Ahh... So you're saying that you can't help me? I should go home now, right?  But I wonder what would your mom says when she knows that you kicked me out of your room... "Hongbin's eyes widen at his enemy remark. This is a threat! 

"Did you just threaten me? Ahh, seems like you forgot that you're my servant for this two days, isn't it.. "Hongbin smirked at the elder but immediately frowned when he saw Taekwoon was smiling sweetly at him. 

"No, I did not threaten you. And who said I forgot about that 'servant' thing?? I'm completely remember ~" Quickly packing his books,Taekwoon walked towards the younger's bed before lied on it.Hongbin's jaw was hung open,in utter shock of Taekwoon's sudden move.

"W-What do you think you're doing?!" Taekwoon propped his elbows and  gazed at the younger while tilting his head to one side,all smiling.Hongbin slowly took a step near his bed.

"I'm adjusting to your bed.I'm sleeping here tonight,remember?" 

"You're sleeping in my room but not on my bed.Get down!"Hongbin pulled the taller male by arm,groaned at the heavy weight Taekwoon put on himself.He tried pulling Taekwoon's arm harder but frowned when Taekwoon suddenly yanked his arm,making Hongbin to fall right onto him,faces only few inches away.Both males stared at each other.

'Crap! My heart is beating so fast.Why does he smell so nice and was he always this beautiful before? Those doe-like eyes...those lips..I..'Taekwoon's eyes were all over the younger's face,being oblivious of their current position.He felt himself getting drawn to the beauty of the younger.Hongbin immediately pushed himself up while clearing his throat awkwardly.

"Ju-just use the futon then!" Hongbin exclaimed while eyes running wildly,avoiding any eye contacts because of the incident earlier.He could his cheeks burning at the sudden thought.Taekwoon cleared his throat before quirked a smirk.

"What? Futon? Your bed is big enough for two people! Do you probably scared?Omo! Could it be that you have feelings for me??" Taekwoon faked a surprise expression while holding his chuckle at the younger's annoyed face.

"How can boys sleep together?! It's weird!"

"As if! You sleep in the same tent with Sanghyuk during  the camp," Taekwoon wiggled his eyebrows playfully,amused by the faces Hongbin make everytime Taekwoon pissed him off.Hongbin walked towards his bed,eyes meeting the elder with an annoyed face.

"Same tent,not bed!"

"That sounded same for me.You still sleep together,"

"Yah,stop making it sound weird!" Hongbin glared at the male hard,but the only thing that affected Taekwoon was only how pretty Hongbin's eyes were.Taekwoon always know that the younger is handsome,he heard that a lot from his classmates but he never paid any attention to it.He just like to see Hongbin getting annoyed.Right?

Taekwoon grinned before suddenly puling the younger by hand,making Hongbin to stumble and ended up falling on the bed.Hongbin stared at the elder in bewilderment while putting his arms around his own body( a sort of protection) as he thought that Taekwoon might just do something weird to him.'Why is this hyung so weird tonight?He became extra friendly and touchy with me and it's weird and why is my heart beat if like crazy??!!!' Hongbin screamed in his head.He ulped down hard,trying to manage a fierce look on  his face but Taekwoon knew that the younger wouldn't be able to pull off that kind of expression,not with him.

"That's an order,isn't it? Fine then,give me a futon.And extra pillows too!"

 

"Hyung, wake up!! "Hongbin groaned while shaking the taller male furiously. This hyung sleep like a log! Taekwoon grunted before lying on his stomach, eyes keeping shut. Hongbin grunted before reaching for his towel and went to the bathroom. 

 

"Hongbin, Taekwoon... Come down for breakfast!" Taekwoon wiped his wet hair while sending glances at Hongbin who was cleaning his bed. Right, Hongbin is a neat freak. 

"In a minute, mom! "Hongbin glared at the elder, a smirk was obvious on his face. Taekwoon blinked his eyes in confusion. "Why are you looking at me like that? "

"The second day of becoming my servant starts now,"

 

"Hey,what should I do this??" Hongbin quirked an eyebrow before reaching for his camera.

"Hyung is my servant,remember?You should obey me! Now,shoot!" Hongbin focused on his lens while frowning as the elder seemed not to be taking his order well. 

"Just throw it into the net!" Hongbin shouted in exasperation before Taekwoon finally shoot the basketball into the net. He turned his head at the youger and glared,mentally cursing the younger in his head.Hongbin knew that he hated to get his pictures taken  yet the younger turned him into a model for his photography club's task.

"Nice! And now...so-soccer!! Ahh..good for you.."Hongbin smiled at the picture he took,proudly impressed by his amazing skills.

"But it's already noon!"

"You used to have practice till late in the evening.Just do it! Do I have to remind you once-"

"No! Argh...I'm betting angry when you reminded me of it,"

"It's your request,though.."

"It's Hakyeons..."

"I thought you're doing this to get my forgiveness.You're not don't you?" Hongbin eyed the elder suspiciously before walking closer towards him. "Am I that hateful?"

"Yes,so hateful that I'm so close to crazy,"

"Is that so? You are more hateful! Do you know how much that I hate it when you came to my house yesterday?!"

"Do you think I like that? I hate it too!"

"Then why do you came?!"

"Because I miss you!"

"W-what?! "Hongbin blinked his eyes rapidly, jaw hung opened. Taekwoon gulped down hard before smirking at the younger. 

"You think I would say that?  Tch, no way in earth! "

"Huh! As if I wanted to hear it from that foul mouth of yours! "

"Mworago??!!" The day ended with both males  fighting again, not even once gave up for their mistakes. 

********************************

"Heve you heard the news? "Hongbin hummed, eyes not leavig his books as his ears perked up to hear what his best friend would say next. Wonshik frowned before continued on. 

"There's a goddes just transferred into our school!" Hongbin chuckled at the excitement in Wonshik's voice. 

"I thought you like Jaehwan hyung? "Wonshik's face reddened at the mention of his crush. 

"I'm not saying that I'm attracted to her. Anyhow, I heard that she was close to Taekwoon and Hakyeon hyung. She was even placed in their class, " Hongbin brows furrowed when he heard the information. The only girl that Taekwoon was close with... 

"Sojin noona? "

"Oh, how do you know her name?? "

 

"Lee Hongbingbong? " Hongbin frowned when he heard the nickname that probably only came out from this certain mouth. He turned his head, quirking a friendly smile. 

"Oh, Sojin noona! "Before he could bows politely, the girl immediately enveloped him into a tight hug(side note :Sojin noona is the female version o Hakyeon). 

"Aigoo, you  had grown into a tall handsome man, Bean ah!!"She cooed at him, both hands cupping Hongbin 's cheeks, making Taekwoon to laugh at the younger  squishy face. The dimpled male immediately glared at him while Taekwoon wiggled his brows playfully, mocking him silently. Hongbin gently retreated from the hug while managed to glare at his enemy. 

"Woonie,how about you and Hongbin? Any progress?" The question make both males to stared at her in surprise.  "What progress? "

Sojin smiled at both males while looking at Hakyeon, sending silent messages between them. 

"I thought you two have become a couple as time passed. Seems like you're not, he he"Hongbin rolled his eyes to the back while Taekwoon pretended to throw up at the mention of 'couple'. Sojin snickered at Taekwoon before pulling him by arm. 

"Don't give me that face, Woonie. Ahh, can I go to your house later?  Of course with Hakyeon and Hongbin too... "Hakyeon nodded in approval while the younger shook his head. 

"I'll be fine, noona. Got some homeworks to be quickly done, or else I might forgot what the teacher taught and ended up asking help from someone younger! "Hongbin smirked while fixing his gaze on Taekwoon, making the elder to boil in anger. 

"Of course, it's not like I even asked you to come to  MY house! "Both males turned away from each other and walked separately, making Hakyeon and Sojin to heave a heavy sigh. 

 

"Yah, are you sure that the two are not dating?"Hongbin frowned before spun his face towards his best friend. Wonshik grinned innocently. 

"You asked the same question for almost five times already. Are you that interested in their love life?? " Hongbin eyed his best friend suspiciously. 

"Ayy... It's not like that. It just that, well... I've been shipping Taekwoon hyung with this particular person for a long time already.. What a waste~"

"Who did you ship him with? I feel bad for that person, "Hongbin held in his chuckle before pouted at Wonshik's blunt answer. 

"You, Lee Hongbin, "

"I really hate you right now, "

"You know you love me~"

 

Come to think about it, since Sojin got transferred to the same school and class with Taekwoon, the elder seemed to pay less attention at Hongbin. Not the kind of loving attention but they just stopped talking and fighting with each other. The walk to their school was also filled with Taekwoon and Sojin conversing, since the female said that she wanted to go to school with them which mostly getting Hongbin to be left out. The situation somehow managed to make the younger becoming restless as each day passes. 

"Yah, move out of the way! "Before Hongbin managed to look up at the sudden booming voice, he felt something hard hit his head, making his vision blurry before everything turned black. 

 

"Huh.. Where -"

"You wake up already? You dummy, what were you  thinking when you're daydreaming near the football field? "Taekwoon hissed at the younger who was looking at him in confusion. 

"I've been hit by a soccer ball and fainted?  Woah, I'm so weak... "Hongbin mumbled to himself and this didn't go unnoticed by the taller male. 

"You're not weak, you're just being stupid and careless, "

"Just who do you call stupid?!"Hongbin glared at the male in annoyance before he heard a soft sigh coming from the elder's lips. 

"Thank god you're just fine, "

"Of course I am. It's just a soccer ball, for God sake... "He was about to retort more when he realised that Taekwoon was watching him intensely. 

"W-why are you looking at me like that? "

"I'm sorry, "Hongbin furrowed his brows before sitting from his current position, looking at the other male suspiciously. 

"Don't tell me... You're the one who kicked that ball?!" Taekwoon groaned before flicking the younger hard on his forehead. Hongbin hissed at the slight pain, eyes glaring ferociously at the elder. 

"It hurts! "Hongbin pouted unconsciously before Taekwoon suddenly leaned in closer, rubbing the spot he had hit earlier. Hongbin blinked his eyes confusedly. 

"Sorry that I wasn't looking out for you recently, "

"You're not my babysitter and I can perfectly take care of myself, "

"Yeah right, judging from where you are right now.. It does make a lot of sense, "Taekwoon mocked the younger before backing away, eyes not leaving the younger's face. 

"I... I like you, "Hongbin stared at Taekwoon in bewilderment, his brain and body were not functioning properly at the sudden confession. 

"Pardon? "

"I like you. I like you, Lee Hongbin, "Taekwoon took a deep breath while mustering up his courage, hands slowly went to cup the younger's cheeks. Hongbin could feel himself burning from fire, heart pounding really fast and his face was already flushed in embarrassment. 

"H-hyung... Don't joke around like-"Hongbin's words were interrupted when Taekwoon suddenly leaned in closer, making their lips to meet each other. The moment their lips touched, both males could feel their hearts fluttered at the intimacy. Taekwoon took the lead, moving his lips gracefully and both of them managed to move their lips in sync. Hongbin was first to retreat from the kiss, face blushing madly. 

"So... I take that as a 'I like  you too' then? " Taekwoon smiled sweetly while looking at Hongbin who kept his head hanging low in bashfulness.

"W-whatever! I getting out from here, "Hongbin hastily grabbed his blazer and headed to the door quickly, avoiding as much eye contact with Taekwoon, his tips of ears were bright red. He halted in his steps upon hearing Taekwoon's words. 

"You're my boyfriend from now on, got it?"

"I... I don't know! "Hongbin immediately left the room with Taekwoon inside, a big smile plastered on his face. 

"Cutie, "