chapter 4

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

“If you feel burdened,you can tell them…we are not going to do that,”Hongbin smiles reassuringly at Leo. “What about you?” “As long as N hyung is fine with it…”

“What about you for yourself??”                                                         

“It’s the Starlights’ request indeed,”

“Why are you thinking for the sake of others?I’m asking about you though…” Leo looks at him with that sharp and intense gaze.

“Aish,hyung!Don’t mind me.Is Wonshik fine with it?”

“Don’t change the topic!”Leo shook Hongbin’s shoulder,becoming impatient.Luckily the members gave them some time to discuss about it, and here they are in their room,excluded from others.

“What are you expecting me to say,Taekwoon-hyung?For real?” He stared into Leo’s eyes.Leo was taken aback about how Hongbin’s big doe eyes seems to be hiding a pain.

“I just want to know your thoughts, that’s all,”Leo started to loosen his grip on Hongbin’s shoulder.Hongbin heaved a long audible sigh.

“I’m FINE with it. It’s just an acting,right? What is there to be worry about?” Hongbin let out an awkward laugh before walk out their room.

‘Just an ACTING, Hongbin-ah…just an acting…’ he kindly reminded himself.

 

“OMOO!”

“Aish,Jaehwan hyung…Must you be that loud?” Hongbin asked frustratedly.

“Hey!This kid,I’m looking at our soon to be drama plot.N hyung and Wonshik will be quite furious,I guess…”

“Why?”The members started to look up at him.

“There is kiss scene,between Leo hyung and you,Binnie-ah!” Leo’s and Hongbin’s eyes met instantly.

“What the hell?!”Both N and Ravi were indeed furious.They were fighting to look at the tablet.

 ‘Gosh, this is so going to be awkward’…

“Why are they going this far??”Ravi bit his bottom lip. ‘This is unfair! Leo is my boyfriend while Hongbin is N’s…’He took a glimpse at Hongbin who is leaning over the couch before averting his gaze towards Leo who is looking over his phone. A fire of jealousy suddenly hits him.

“Taekwoon-ah…”

“Mm?”

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” Hongbin quickly opens his eyes,shocked to hear Ravi’s request.Leo furrowed his eyebrows.

“Why?” “It just that…”

“Yah,where am I going to sleep then?” Hongbin asked his friend. “Hyuk?”

“Wonshik-ah,Hongbin can’t sleep with the snoring.He needs a good sleep as he’s been busy lately,”N quickly interrupts.Leo just nodded.

“You know that the rooms’ arrangement went pretty well.I am the same as Hongbin too,”Leo stated his reason as in rejecting his boyfriend’s request.

“ Hyung are you mad at me?” the maknae asked Ravi innocently. “No,I’m not.Fine then!” Ravi stride past them and walk to his shared room with Hyuk.

“Did Wonshik just…sulking?” Hongbin asked timidly. “How come two boyfriends sulking at the same week?” Ken mumbles to himself.

“Taekwoon-hyung,is it my fault?”Hongbin looks at him. He just shook his head. “Let me check on him,” Leo was about to go when N stops him.

 

“Binnie!!!” N walks leisurely towards his boyfriend. “Nae,hyung?”

“Are you tired?Do you want some massage?” Hongbin furrowed his eyebrows. “Why so sudden?”

“I miss my boyfriend…” N whining manages to get a glare from Hyuk who is also sitting at the living room. “Should we do something?” N quickly smirks.

“Yah! Don’t even think about it!” Ken interrupts them. “Just now Wonshik and Leo hyung….” His mumbles did not go unnoticed by Hongbin.

“Why?”

“That Kim Wonshik is getting suddenly.Thank goodness I came in at the right time.He should know Leo hyung is quite troubled now,”Ken joined Hyuk playing video games after the maknae challenges him.

Hongbin’s heart is beating crazily.He felt sudden wave of anger inside him upon hearing that.

“Hyung, I guess I need some rest now. I will be in my room,”he stride to his room impatiently.