chapter 1

PLEASE BE HAPPY,FOR ME...(Drabbles^^)

“Taekwoonie, let’s go,” Ravi took Leo by hands and stride towards their van.The couple has been lovey dovey in front of others.One could easily tell that they are having relationship by the way Ravi and Leo would always stand next to each other and how possessive Ravi can be when it comes to Leo.And this didn’t go unnoticed by the VIXX members.

“Hongbin hyung can make it to the Gayo Daejun Award, right?” the maknae asked the leader.

“Yup, thank goodness he can,” N smile brightly upon hearing the name of his beloved boyfriend.

“That kid, he barely get any rest. I hope he won’t fell sick because of his tight schedule,” Ken sounded worry. “He is Bin-hyung, he is strong!” Hyuk said confidently.

“Taekwoon-ah, Binnie will come home late tonight,” Leo nodded faintly before plugging in his earphone. ‘Hongbin is home tonight,’

Leo open his eyes when he heard the door being open. Hongbin just got home at…2 in the morning.He shared the room with Hongbin while N is with Ken.

“Oh,hyung! You’re awake? I’m sorry…just get back to your sleep. I will be quiet,” Hongbin quickly take off his jacket. It’s start to winter in Seoul yet he can’t get any rest because of his drama filming.

“It’s okay. I just want to grab a drink for a while,” he walk past Hongbin and walk towards the kitchen.

“Hongbin has come home?” Leo turn around and saw N walks towards him. Leo just nodded and was  going back to his room when N suddenly grabs his wrist.

“What?” N gives him a bottle of water with some pills.

“Help me give these to Hongbin. Although he doesn’t says it, he must be quiet sick right now,” Leo looks at him questionably.

“And this medicine is for…”

“His headache,”

Leo quickly took a glimpse of Hongbin who already had his back laying on the bed. His nose is quite red, makes him looks cute. Leo sat himself beside Hongbin and the younger opens his eyes slowly.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?”Hongbin voice sound a little hoarse. ‘He looks sick though’. Leo handed him the bottle and pills.

“Hakyeon told me to give these to you. Are you sick?” the worrying tone in Leo’s voice however send a jab to Hongbin’s heart.

“Aish, that hyung worries for nothing. Just a slight headache though,” he giggled.

“Still, don’t force yourself too much. You might fell sick for real,” Leo advised him before going back to his bed.

“Taekwoon hyung!” he turned around.

“Thank you!”Hongbin flashed him a sincere smile that makes his heart skipped a beat. Leo cleared his throat before nodded. “Goodnight,Bin-ah,”