Chapter 93

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost six o'clock in the morning and Jessica's still asleep. Supposedly at this hour I should be off bed and preparing her breakfast. But I wasn't since I'm keeping myself busy by watching the goddess sleeping with her front pressed on the fluffy bed and her head turned to the side facing me. The blanket just covers her buttocks and lower limbs thereby revealing her y back. The scars left by the plane crash were nearly unnoticeable so her skin was once again as smooth as silk. I ran my fingers to her and drew circles and whatever patterns that came into my mind. When I tucked her hair that curtained her face, Jessica opened her eyes and greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning," I greeted before placing a small kiss at the corner of her lips. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you. This is the best birthday I ever had."

"Why? I haven't done anything yet to make it worthwhile."

"Because I woke up with you by my side. That's why it's the best I had so far."

I smiled and Jessica's hair. I really like it when she's being like this - admiring even the simplest things.

"Do you have work today? Like a scheduled photoshoot or something?"

"No. Why should I be working on April 18 when it's my baby's birthday?"

Jessica giggled and lied on top of me which made our bodies' warmth collide once more. She pecked on my lips and propped her right elbow on my pillow to support her weight. Her free hand traced my face and for several minutes she continued doing it without saying anything. 

"What are you thinking?" I asked when she still remained mum.

"Nothing much. It's just that I'm thinking if this is really real. Because if it's just a dream I do not want to wake up."

I held Jessica's hand that was my face and kissed it's palm. "All of it are real. Both the happy and painful moments we've been through and even right now. It's all real. And if you still have an unfulfilled dreams, just tell me about it and I'll turn it into reality."

Jessica closed her eyes and leaned forward to kiss me. "I love you," she uttered in my favorite loving way. "I love you so much Yoona."

"I love you too, Miss Jung. Nothing can change what I feel for you."

After taking a shower together, me and Jessica prepared our breakfast which is just a simple pancake and cappuccino. We went to Mr. Mitoba's estate afterwards to celebrate the twins' birthday. All T-Ara and CNBlue members were there to join us with the celebration. We used this opportunity to talk about the wedding and we chose July 22 as the tentative date since 7 and 22 are our favorite numbers. Besides, Jessica has a tight schedule in the next two months. She'll be spending most of her time overseas like New York, Spain, Maldives and China to check the projects of the company and to expand MLH. I also have some fashion shows to participate at after my High Cut photoshoot.

"She looks so happy," Mr. Mitoba said after joining me in the terrace. We watched Jessica and everyone having fun at the pool. "Sooyeon also looks very happy since she have Sunny. I made the right choice by bringing the two of you in their lives."

"And I'm glad you did, sir. You were the bridge to this happiness we're experiencing right now. So thank you so much for bringing us to their lives, sir."

"Uncle. Since you're engaged with my niece, I want you to start calling me Uncle. Okay?"

I smiled and bobbed in response. "Yes...Uncle."

"Good. Cheers?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter