Chapter LXXXIV (Sunny's POV)

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's three in the morning, thirty minutes past the time Sooyeon prevented Yoonsic from entering the mansion, and I couldn't sleep because my baby kept on pacing and occasionally biting the tip of her fingers.

"Baby, stop pacing please. My head's starting to feel dizzy just by watching you doing that."

Sooyeon ignored my plea and continued pacing until she finally gone tired and sat on the edge of our bed. "Will they be okay?" she asked with a worried expression clearly visible in her beautiful face.

"Who?" Though I have an idea who she's talking about, I still asked just to make sure I'm not making the wrong assumption.

"Yoona...And my sister."

"Now you're worried about them? You shouldn't have shooed them away in the first place."

"I know it was wrong. But I did it only to punish my stubborn sister. She always refuse to listen to me."

"If you're worried we can go check if they're okay...And you can also tell them that they're now allowed inside the mansion."

Sooyeon flopped next to me and heaved out a sigh. "They'll be okay. It's alright to punish Jessie at least once in a while," she said before nestling her head on my chest. "Baby Sunny?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think my sister will go back to her old self?" 

"Oftentimes, people with amnesia regain their memories right? So I believe that she will. I'm just not sure for how long we have to wait for that to happen."

"I want her to have her memories back soon. I miss my old twin."

"You miss being kissed by your sister?" Since Jessica came back, I haven't seen her kiss Sooyeon at the corners of her lips. "You miss having her cherry lips pressed against the corners of your lips?" I asked again in a more emphasized way. Sooyeon hissed and thumped my abdomen which seriously hurt.

"I'm being serious here," she hollered.

"Okay, okay. Sorry, my princess. I miss the old Jessica too. But at least the new her is still making Yoona happy right?"

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter