Chapter VIII

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've just been to the library at the first floor since Miss Jieun told me that Jessica wants me to bring her new books to read. "What kind of books does she want me to bring, Miss Jieun?" I remember asking the housekeeper.

"She said anything of your interests," she answered while giving me a discerning look which made me confused.

"W-Why are you looking at me like that Miss Jieun?"

"Nothing. I just find it amusing that you were able to make a change to Miss Jessica. We have tried you know? But unlike you, we failed. I even saw her smiling at you and it's a relief. Really, Yoona, it is a good thing."

"I haven't done anything to be honest. She initiated the change herself. I was equally surprised as you when I found her at the kitchen."

"Then you have that effect on her that made her soften a bit. I hope it will continue like this."

It's the first compliment I've heard from her and I like it. Now, while I'm on my way to Jessica's room, I saw Butler Seo leaving the room adjacent to my boss' room. A doctor was walking with him. I greeted them naturally, but at the back of my mind I was wondering what could be in that room. Who could be in there? And why is a doctor needed? Could it be Jessica?

The last question rung an alarm in me. Did Jessica hurt herself? That room next to her's could be a treatment room even if it says in the blueprint that it's another master's bedroom like Jessica's.

Consumed by fear that something must have gone wrong, I ran to Jessica's room not even minding to knock. 

"Next time, whatever the circumstance, don't forget to knock Yoona." This is what I told myself because what I'm seeing right now caused me to feel awkward...and hot. Why? Because Jessica Jung is undressing herself in front of the floor mirror next to her walk-in closet. And my erted eyes never failed to embarrass me in front of her. She caught me looking at her C-cup bra-covered .

She gave me a blunt expression at first but smiled teasingly while approaching me in a very y manner. With arms crossed, she eyed at the books in my hands. "I belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter