Chapter 46

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the twentieth of December and Tiffany will be leaving the next day to fetch her parents. When I saw her alone in the library, I took it as my chance to consult her about my plan.

"She allowed you to look for a part-time job?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm considering of starting to work after New Year. Do you know any job vacancies in Seoul, Fany?" 

"Hmm...No. But I'll try asking my friends who run their own businesses. I'll ring you up once I find one okay?"

"Okay. Thank you, Fany."

"You're welcome. By the way, thanks to you too."

"What for?"

"For making my Jessica happy and for always helping her. You're worth all the love she's giving you Yoona. I am glad you came into her life."

"I just do what I think is right because I love her so much. She is the center of my life now. I don't think I could ever live without her."

"And she cannot live without you too. So no matter what happens, don't leave nor hurt her Yoong."

"I won't. I promise."

"Thank you."

Early in the morning the next day, me and Jessica accompanied her to the airport. Jessica told Tiffany that we will be in Seoul to celebrate Christmas with the Hwang family. Tiffany's really excited about it since her parents really look forward to spending Christmas with the Jungs.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jessica when I noticed that we're not heading to her home.

"The mall. Isn't it Sunny's birthday tomorrow? Sooyeon asked me to buy a present for her."

The mall's crowded today because of the people doing some Christmas shopping. Thanks to Jessica's influence we were able to squeeze in and get a VIP treatment to a famous apparel and jewelry store for women.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter