Chapter 53

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the Christmas spent with the Hwangs, we moved in to Mitoba's residence. This is where Jessica and I will stay now that she'll be working in MLH. And this is also where they'll spend New Year's Eve before the Kang family goes back to Canada.

Two days after our encounter with Jiyeon I found myself standing inside Tiffany's fashion house. She called me in to discuss about the part-time job I'm looking for. "Let's go to my office," she said after she's done displaying her new gown. Her office looked more tidy than the last time I'd seen it. On her desk was a collage of the photos of her and Jessica since their childhood years. "Have a seat Yoong."

"Thank you."

"So, about the job...would you like to model for my brand Yoongie?"

"Me? Your model?"

"Yes. You're definitely fit to be a model Yoong. There is this fashion magazine wherein the editor is my friend. She wants to feature my designs so I thought you can model for my brand. How's that sound?"

"It's interesting."

"So you're accepting it? The shooting will be after this holiday season. It will be featured in the March issue."

"Yeah. Sure. Thank you Tiff."

"Don't thank me yet. Just thank me if this person accepts you for another part-time job." She gave me a calling card of someone named Kim Woo Bin of Kim's Café.

"You have another job for me?"

"Uh-huh. That proprietor is Taeyeon's younger brother. You brought your credentials with you right?"

"Yes."

"He's looking for a service crew who's willing to work for the afternoon shift. I recommended you to him and he wants to meet you today. He's actually expecting to see you at ten. You got an hour left. Go now, Yoong. Goodluck!"

"Thank you again, Tiff. I'll see you later."

"Okay. Fighting!"

Thirty minutes later and I'm already in front of Kim's Café in Cheongdam-dong. The café is a cozy place. It's huge and there are many customers around. They sell coffee, tea and chocolate drinks; a variation of bread, cakes and pastries; and there are lots of chocolates to choose from.

I was busy checking on the displayed chocolates, thinking of buying some for Jessica, when a tall guy with a great physique stood beside me. He's one kind of a guy with a strong appeal.

"Im Yoona...am I right?" he aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter