EPILOGUE (Author's POV)

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung is not the type of person who easily gets anxious for she always know how to deal with things coolly. But today is a different story. She woke up three hours earlier than what others told her to.

It's July 22, 2016 - the day that she'll be marrying Yoona. In a few hours' time she'll become Mrs. Im and the mixed emotions brought by this life-changing event is causing her to be jittery. She opened the two windows of her bedroom and let the cool breeze calm her nerves. In her hand was one of the most precious thing she has - an old locket with her parents' wedding photo on one side and Taeyeon's picture on the other. "I'm marrying her today mom, dad...Taengoo. I wish you're here with me to help me calm down because I'm seriously nervous and excited right now. At last...I can call her mine forever."

Tears streaked down from her cheeks and dropped on the locket. And the moment those pearls touched the locket, the wind blew and enveloped her skin as if the three people she talked to were telling Jessica that they'll always be with her. It helped to ease Jessica's mind and be able to continue her beauty sleep.

 

The chapel of the Glen Island Harbour Club became a definition of a paradise. Perfectly arranged flowers graced its altars, the windows, the pillars and the aisle. White, red and green were the dominant colors. Everyone looked stunning in their ivory white outfits most specially the one standing near the altar and is waiting for her bride. Yoona is wearing an exquisitely sequin embroidered lace wedding dress with Swarovski crystals on it's sleeves. Her now blonde hair has cascading curls with a criss-cross at the back. Truly she is a definition of beauty.

When the choir started singing Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years" the bridesmaids Sunhwa, Jiyeon and Tiffany walked in pairs with Minhyuk, Junghwa and Woo Bin respectively. The maids of Honor - Krystal and Sooyeon - walked together with Mason, the ring bearer and the flower girl named Angela who is Julien's niece.

The song change marked the highlight of the beginning of the ceremony. When the piano intro of the song written by Sunny and Yoona entitled "Your Love" (a/n: you can listen to this original Filipino song on Youtube. Just type in 'Your Love' by Juris Fernandez ^_^) was played, Yoona's heartbeat quickened and then slowed down after the door was opened to reveal her bride. 

 

You're the one that never lets me sleep

To my mind down to my soul you touch my lips

You're the one that I can't wait to see

With you here by my side I'm in ecstasy

 

I am all alone without you

My days are dark without a glimpse of you

But now that you came into my life 

I feel complete

The flowers bloom, the morning shines

And I can see

 

"She looks so beautiful!" This and more were uttered by the guests when Jessica walked in the aisle with her Uncle Mitoba. She's wearing an elegant Ivory ball gown wedding dress with a romantic sweetheart neckline and Swarovsky crystal belt that accentuates the waist. Her double-braided updo was adorned with an avante-garde headpiece which belongs to her mother. Jessica's also wearing the diamond earrings her sisters gave her a day before the wedding. Even with her veil on, the Jung sisters can see the tears pooling at their sister's eyes which made their eyes glassy as well just like the people closest to them.

 

Your love is like the sun

That lights up my whole world

I feel the warmth inside

Your love is like the river

That flows down through my veins

I feel the chill inside

 

Yoona has always been pretty in Jessica's eyes. But she's exceptionally stunning today while standing near the altar beside her father and bestfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter