Chapter LXXV

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that night at T-Ara's party, things have become better for me and Jessica. Her younger sister, Krystal, was satisfied of how things were turning out for her unnie in exchange of her brave revelation. She wished us well before she and her family left to go back to Canada.

Over time, I earned recognition from other people after the reporters didn't stop finding out my name and featuring our love story on TV and in the newspapers. I gathered a fair share of fanboys and fangirls who often come to Kim's Café to see me. They took photos with me and even asked for my authograph and advices for their lovelife. In exchange, they dined or purchased our products before leaving. Some of these fans even gave me gifts like flowers, chocolates and other sweet delights. So if Jessica drops by to fetch me, her expression becomes dark after seeing my hands full of gifts from my fans. And she becomes even more pissed when there are confession letters from my admirers with age ranging from 15 to 30.

"Yoona-shi, did you bring foods last night?" Sooyeon asked while we were having breakfast. I can sense Jessica rolling her eyes for being reminded of my fans flocking around me. 

"Yes, I did."

"What did your fans give you this time? Are there chocolates or-" Jessica, in her pissed mode, interrupted Sooyeon.

"What is she to you? A supplier? You really like eating those stuffs given by those people flirting with her?"

"Err. You sound so freaking jealous. At least you don't have to buy me foods anymore after getting off from work. Just look on the bright side Jessie."

"Bright side your . I cannot tolerate people flirting with my Yoongie. Sunny, will you please reproach this brat for eating too much sweets?"

"She won't do that. Baby Sunny is supportive of my present diet. Right, baby?" Sooyeon clung into Sunny's arms and used her aegyo to convince my pal. Sunny beamed while pinching the cheeks of her girlfriend.

"Tss! If you'll keep on eating too much sweets you'll turn into a pig and Sunny will leave you."

"Why would she leave me when she loves me so much?"

"She will if she won't be able to withstand a clingy pig's weight."

Because of Jessica's unruly remarks, Sooyeon threw a fit and chased her sister.

"Baby Sunny, what are you doing?!" she shouted from outside the dining room since Sunny just kept on stuffing with sandwich. "Help me in chasing that woman!"

"Just let her go, baby. I'm not gonna leave you even if you'll become as heavy as an elephant."

"You promise?"

"Promise. So just get back here please and finish your meal."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter