Chapter 59 (Jessica's POV)

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six AM. I woke up feeling a whole lot better than I remember. Yoona's not by my side anymore. I supposed she's already preparing breakfast by now. I smiled just imagining my baby eargerly working on a simple dish that's very delicious and satisfying.

With bare skin, I walked towards her cabinet and took one of her oversized printed t-shirt that can cover my body down the middle third of my thigh. After a quick shower, I put on her shirt, dried my hair with the towel and just let it hang loose on my shoulders. I observed that Yoona loves it when I'm not tying my hair in my favorite messy bun.

When I walked into the kitchen area, I confirmed that I was right about Yoona preparing breakfast for the two of us. She's wearing a white Abercrombie shirt paired with a denim short. She looked gorgeous while being busy slicing kimchi.

"You seem comfortable with my shirt," she noted when I gave her a back hug. Thanks to her wedge slippers I was able to rest my chin on her shoulder.

"It's really comfy. Are you sure this is yours and not some man's shirt?"

"Of course that's mine. I prefer wearing that when I'm at home."

"Okay." I paused for a while to think of what to say next. "Babe, I'd like to tell you something."

"Hmm. What is it?" Yoona was very careful in slicing the kimchi to avoid getting splashed on. She's focused on what she's doing and she looks hot when she's seriously doing things by herself.

"I'm not wearing an underwear," I whispered in a husky voice. She paused when she heard what I said.

"Are you seducing me, Miss Jessica Jung?" she asked with a coy smile.

"I am if you are seducible."

Yoona laughed before continuing what she's doing. "I'm afraid I cannot be seduced. I still need to cook or else we'll end up starving. What we did last night was tiring. It made me run out of fuel." An alligator-like smile was plastered on her face which I found seriously adorable.

"Okay. Can I at least have my good morning kiss?"

"Sure thing, mademoiselle." Yoona dropped the knife on the chopping board, removed her disposable gloves and faced me while my arms were still wrapped around her petite waist. She cupped my face and crashed her mint-tasting lips with mine. After a few seconds, she withdrew from our kiss which caused me to pout. "Why that look in your face?" she asked coupled with a giggle.

"That's so quick," I complained. "I want more."

"You're too much babe," she said before I pulled her by the nape so that I can kiss her longer. Yoona smiled while I nibbled her lips. I bet she's enjoying my unsatisfied hunger for her kiss.

Our kiss became heated. Yoona's arms have now found it's way to my back, bringing my body closer to hers so that no distance separates us while our tounge battled for dominance. She was about to lift my shirt when...

"Omo!" exclaimed by the two familiar voices who came in our apartment without notice. Their presence, together with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter