Chapter LXXXV

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere in the dining room was awkward the following day. Everyone gathered there for the small feast we prepared for the arrival of Jessica's friends Tiffany and her now boyfriend Woo Bin. Krystal was there too with her sons Maden and Mason. Julien's not with them because he has an important gathering to attend to in San Francisco, California.

"What's with the awkward silence between you two?" Krystal asked her sisters when we gathered at the gazebo for a casual conversation. Mason and Maden were in the playroom being watched by Kim Bum and Joong Suk.

"Yeah. I noticed that too," Tiffany agreed. "Usually Sooyeonie is very talkative when there are many people around. Did the two of you get involved in a banter that turned serious?"

"And I noticed your lower lip is bursted, Sooyeon. Punched by your sister?" Woo Bin jested that earned him a glare from Sooyeon.

"That woman nipped my lips yesterday!" Sooyeon huffed while pointing at Jessica who's leaning her head on my shoulder and holding my hand. If she was her old self, she already shot a death glare to her twin and protested her remarks. "I took care of her together with Baby Sunny and Yoona-shi because I thought she won't be weird anymore when she have a high fever since she have an amnesia. But I was wrong! She became a hyperthermic maniac again and ate my lips!"

At first there was silence. But after Sooyeon's words sunk into their minds, the three visitors of the day bursted into a contagious laughter. Jessica's face turned red due to embarrassment so she buried it to my chest.

"Yah, Jessie. How was Sooyeonie's lips? Tasty?" Tiffany joshed the girl beside her who further hid her face.

The three continued teasing my embarrassed goddess until their jaws hurt from laughing. 

"By the way, the reason why we came here is to show support to T-Ara," Tiffany explained. "They'll be having a concert tomorrow. Krystal already bought the tickets for all of us."

Krystal waved the said concert tickets which she was able to buy with a huge discount.

"T-Ara? Jiyeon's group?" Jessica asked.

"Yes. They'll be arriving at the airport later. Jiyeon asked if it's alright for her to pay a visit tonight. She wants to see how you're doing."

Jessica tilted her head to look at me. Her eyes were giving me a would it be okay? look.

"It's alright with me," I said. "How about you, Sica?"

"If it's okay with you then it's fine with me."

Jiyeon looked happy when she saw Jessica. She looked prettier and livelier than th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter