Chapter LXVIII (Jiyeon's POV)

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm spending a lone time today in my apartment. I'm watching Jessica on the news. I was expecting her to say something but she remained silent about what I did for her. It pisses me off to see that personal assistant being able to go in any place with her.

"What is it that she have that I don't Jessie? Why can't you leave her and come back to me?" I muttered to myself. I turned off the TV and got up when my doorbell rang. Who came wasn't someone I expected to see. "Tiffany? What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk." She pushed me aside and forced herself in.

Tiffany was wearing a serious face. Her arms were crossed and she's staring at me in a prying manner. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"What is wrong with you Park Jiyeon? Of all the days you can reveal her face to the whole country, you chose New Year's day?! Don't you have an ounce of consideration to what it will make her feel?"

"When do you expect me to show the video? On January 30? Next year? And why are you here and reprimanding me? The last time we talked was three years ago when you said clearly that you will never speak to me again after hurting Jessica."

"What do you want me to do? Just watch you ruin yours and Jessica's life? Why don't you just stop it Park Jiyeon?!"

"Well I can't stop! Three years Tiffany! Three years I have to pretend that nothing's wrong with my life on cam. That nothing is missing in my life. That's damn too much! I want her back so that I can live again!"

"You're obsessed!"

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter