Chapter XXIX

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bungee jumping, extreme rides and car racing - those were just few of the things Sooyeon liked to do when we reached Seoul. Have it not been because of Jessica's explanation about the danger this will impose both of them due to their previous brain injury, Sooyeon would still insist to try these extreme things. Instead, Jessica convinced her that we should just visit Seoul's famous tourist attractions. We also went ice skating before paying a surprise visit to Sunny.

"Yoong?! What are you doing here?! And M-Miss Jung? You're here too?" Sunny asked in disbelief after seeing me and Jessica outside our apartment unit.

"Good evening!" Jessica greeted formally.

"Yoong, why didn't you tell me you're coming? It's a relief I did a general cleaning today. Or else I would feel ashame to invite our guest to come in."

"Guest? You're not counting me in?" Sooyeon, who was standing behind me and getting completely covered from Sunny's view, asked with her noted British accent. I mentally slapped myself for almost forgetting about her.

"W-Who is she? W-Why does she look like Miss Jung?" Sunny asked while pointing her shaky finger to Sooyeon.

"She's Jessica's twin sister. Her name is Sooyeon."

"Oh! H-Hello there Miss Sooyeon! I am Sunny, Yoona's bestfriend since God knows when. Please come in. Make yourselves at home. Our apartment is just a dim size compared to your house but still it is comfy...I guess."

The three of us will be staying for the night. Since we only got two rooms, I turned mine into a guestroom. I changed it's bedsheet into a flashy one to match Sooyeon's preference. I'll sleep in Sunny's room instead.

"Why didn't you tell me Miss Jung has a twin who's freaking y as her?" Sunny asked in a low voice while we were at the kitchen preparing dinner. Jessica and Sooyeon were at the living area busy looking through our collection of photo albums.

"So that you can try to hit on her instead?" I deadpanned. If only she knows it was Sooyeon's body that she ogled at when I first introduced her to Jessica. But I don't wanna go back to that complicated story.

"Why? Can't I? Want me to win your girl over instead?"

"Trust me Sunny. You wouldn't wanna try to hit on Sooyeon."

"Why not?"

Before I could give an answer, Sooyeon popped out in the kitchen with one photo album at hand. "Are you really as old as Yoona-shi?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You don't look like your age."

"Aw! Is that a compliment Miss Sooyeon?"

"You look like a kid stuck in a shorty ahjumma's body." And with that said, Sooyeon left. I was holding my stomach that ached since I was trying to suppress my laughter while looking at Sunny's baffled expression.

"Was that a compliment? Or an insult?" my friend asked.

"I don't have an idea which one it is, Sunny. But let it slip. Sooyeon was born a special child. She's an adult with a child's mind."

"That y creature thinks like a kid?"

"She does. Though she randomly acts maturely. Believe me. I had a fair share of surprise when I met her and learned how she behaves."

Me and Sunny were nervous after we called the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter