Chapter 35 (Mr. Mitoba's POV)

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour before the board meeting, almost everyone started to arrive at the conference room. It's the first time this has happened. Usually they're only thirty minutes early. But today their curiosity as to what Miss J looks like prompted them to come ahead of time.

"Jin, can't you give us at least a little introduction of our biggest shareholder?" the eldest, Mr. Park, asked. 

"She's my niece, daughter of my cousin Blaire Jung."

"Blaire Jung?" The look on his face indicated familiarity with my cousin's name.

"Yes. You do know her Mr. Park since she was a contributor to your Arts Museum."

"Are we talking about the realist painter who refused to be given too much credit by the media for her brilliant works?"

"Yes. She and her husband owns the money used to start this company. In other words, they are the backbone of Mitoba Land Holdings."

"Why didn't they manage the company by themselves?" another curious soul asked.

"They did but behind closed doors. They're my father's mentor in managing the company. What it is now is because of their brilliant minds. And that's what Miss J does too. When her parents died together with my dad, she's the one who gave me the idea on how to make this company more successful. She tells me whether to approve a project proposal or not, informs me of the pros and cons of every decisions we make, and so much more...She started doing it at the age of ten."

Their lips fell ajar when I made them know that Jessica is a prodigy. If she have not followed her parents' example of working behind closed doors, she could be very famous by now. I, myself, is very proud of her abilities.

"She sounds like a phantom CEO."

"Yes. That's how me and my dad described them."

"Is there at least one of us who knows her and this history of Mitoba you've just shared?"

I turned to my right and they all looked at the company lawyer. They just nodded their heads when Atty. Han confirmed what I said.

Thirty minutes prior to the meeting, when everyone has finally gathered, a familiar sound of heels clacking echoed through the conference room. Everyone turned their heads towards the back door. I smiled proudly after seeing their jaw dropped at the sight of my gorgeous niece, who's dressed perfectly for the occassion and looking very much like a boss.

"Everyone, this is my niece, the Miss J who owns fifty percent of our shares," I announced after letting Jessica stand besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter