Chapter 48 (Jessica's POV)

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 a/n: I'm back! Thanks for wishing me well. As a treat I'll give a dose of sweet Yoonsic, naughty Jessica and cute Sooyeon in one chap. Enjoy! ;)

 

I slept in Yoona's room the night after Jiyeon and her friend came to see me. Yoona was silent but the way her heart beat screamed many thoughts she's trying to contain on her mind. 

"Please say something," I told her as I continued listening to her heartbeat.

Her fingers that were brushing through my brown locks paused after I told her to speak. "What is it that I should say?" she asked.

"Whatever it is that's running on your mind. I know you wanna say something about me talking to Jiyeon."

"You really can see through me," she said after a sigh. "How did it go?"

"I don't think it went well. She asked for my forgiveness and I gave it to her. I told her I've moved on yet she told me she's still in love with me."

Her breathing became slower when I said the last part. So I propped my head with my elbow on the pillow and palmed her cheek with my free hand. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Is she gonna try to win you over?"

"I don't know. Although I told her not to since I've found the one meant for me, I can't tell what's on her mind or what she will do."

She became silent again after that. Her mind's full of many thoughts and worry's probably one of it. So I leaned in with the tips of our nose touching each other. "If you're worried that I'll go back to her, don't be. I've long been giving you the assurance that I belong to you now, Yoongie. I love you and just you. You don't need to be afraid because not even death can keep us apart."

I still got something to say but Yoona silenced me with her sweet kiss, tossing me over so that she now hovered on top of me. "I love you. I am so in love with you, Jessica Jung," she uttered breathlessly.

"And I am crazy for you, Im Yoona." I pulled her to connect our lips again. When Yoona tugged my nightie, I reminded her not to leave any marks on my skin. She laughed before promising me that she wouldn't turn my skin into her canvas this time.

Our night grew deep like that. A night full of kisses and touches that were enough to convey the thousand words of love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter