Chapter LXXXVIII

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days left and we are all going back to our busy working lives, including Jessica who will resume her training at Mitoba since Krystal backed out from being the next CEO of MLH. Her reason for doing so is because MLH needs a Jessica Jung and Krystal only wants to assume a lower position. She's afraid that if she assumes a higher position, she'll lose time to spend with her sons and Julien. 

If possible I do not want my vacation to end. But it couldn't be helped. I need to go back to work to earn more. Besides I'm preparing for something big. I just need to talk to two important people before carrying out my plan.

"You said we're gonna go shopping. But why are we on the beach? Is this the new example of a shopping mall?" Sooyeon complained after I brought her and Krystal with me for a private talk. "And why can't I bring Baby Sunny? What's wrong with having her tag along?"

"Pabo!" Krystal said after flicking Sooyeon's forehead. The latter winced, bared her teeth and attempted to punch her sister.

"That hurts!"

"I did it to make your neurons work, unnie. Can't you tell what Yoona is up to? She probably lied to us so that she will be able to talk to us in private."

"What for? There are many private places in the mansion. Why the need to make shopping as an excuse?"

"Because just in case you freak out there's nobody here who will listen to your screams that will reveal what Yoona wants us to keep."

"You make it sound like I don't know how to keep a secret."

"Why? Do you? Weren't you the one who revealed to Jessie that I had with my then boyfriend Julien during Valentine's day?" Sooyeon just glared at her. "It's called precaution, unnie." Krystal then focused her attention to me. "So, what is it Yoona-shi? What is this important matter that you want me and this nuthead to know?"

"I am not a nuthead!" Sooyeon contradicted which only made her look adorable.

"Fine! What do you want me and this pretty baby to know?"

I inhaled deeply and breathed out slowly to calm my nerves before letting the words come out of my mouth. "I want to marry your sister."

The chic Krystal just bobbed in understanding while the baby Sooyeon had her jaw dropping on the ground.

"Y-You...My sissy...M-Marriage?" Sooyeon was really having a hard time forming a sentence.

"What's with the surprise?" Krystal wondered. "Don't tell me you don't want our sister to get married, most specially to the one she loves dearly? It's better to seal relationships with vows uttered in front of many people who knows them, unnie."

Sooyeon fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. She was silent while biting her lips. This silence made me grow nervous. It made me wonder if Sooyeon doesn't want me to marry her twin.

"Does it mean..." she started to ask, trolling for the right words to say "...that after the wedding the two of you will be moving out and live in another place?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter