Chapter 50 (Sunny's POV)

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know when I started liking Jung Sooyeon. I don't know when I started appreciating her smile and her innocent laugh. What's clear to me before was that I like her sister Jessica whom I instantly had a crush with when she was first introduced by Yoona. So when did I start liking to see Sooyeon everyday? Could it be during the first time she walked in my apartment? Could it be the first time I noticed her childishness? Or when I saw her hurt because her twin's going through the sadness brought about by her painful past? Or could it also be when she fought Hyuna to defend Jessica? I don't know the answer to all of it. I just know that whenever she does something for me, my heart beats faster and my vision narrows until all I see is just her...Just Jung Sooyeon.

"Falling in love with her?" Yoona asked while wiggling her brows. It's the day after my birthday and we were tasked to watch over the Kang brothers and Sooyeon. Her sisters, together with Julien, have left earlier to go somewhere. We're in the parlor watching Sooyeon play Lego bricks with the boys. She's having fun and her smile's really contagious.

"Probably," I answered nonchalantly without taking my eyes off Sooyeon.

"I hope you're not crushing on her because she's my babe's double," Yoona teased. To me it was an obviously half-meant joke.

"I still have to figure it out Yoong."

"Okay. Take it slowly. You don't have to rush love anyways."

"Noonas, don't you want to join us?" Mason asked, interrupting our conversation.

"Can we play another game? Lego bricks kinda bores me," Yoona replied.

"What game do you want to play?"

"Hmm...Hide and Seek? But only in the groundfloor and the kitchen's off-limits. How about that?"

"It doesn't sound bad. Do you want to play hide and seek Maden?"

"Okay. But I want to play in pairs. I want to team up with Yoona-shi."

"Okay. I'll ask Kim Bum to be my teammate then. He told me he was an athlete in college."

After a few minutes, Mason came back to the parlor dragging Kim Bum.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter