Chapter LXII (Sunny's POV)

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going baby Sunny?" Sooyeon asked when I followed Yoona and their two uncles. Me and my friend agreed to talk to them tonight.

"I'll just have a little conversation with your uncles. I'll be right back."

Sooyeon pouted and tightened her hold to my hand that's why I pecked on her lips to prevent her from sulking. "Don't worry, princess. The conversation won't take long. Before you know it I'm already by your side."

"Okay. But can you kiss me first before you leave?"

"But I just did."

"That was only a peck."

Her puppy eyes were too hard to resist. I smiled at how adorable it was. "Okay. But not here. We're in the middle of the hallway." I brought her to the nearby library, closed the door, and kissed her passionately. Sooyeon had her eyes remained close when I stopped kissing her. "How was that? You liked it?" She opened her eyes and nodded. She looks adorable even when being shy. "I have to go. They're probably waiting for me. Don't bicker with your twin while I'm not around okay?"

"O-Okay."

 ---

Mr. Seo and Mr. Mitoba's anticipating look caused me and Yoona to fiddle. She's nudging me to initiate the conversation. 

"Come on. It's alright to tell us what's on your mind. It is about the twins right?" Mr. Seo asked.

"Y-Yes, sir. I...uh...I'm already dating Miss Sooyeon."

"I know. It's obvious in the way you two looked into each other's eyes. Besides, Jessica told us."

"Because you are their guardians, I would like to apologize for not asking your permission first if I can date Miss Sooyeon or not."

"They're at the right age to decide for themselves," Mr. Mitoba noted. "Also, Jessica likes you for her twin so I cannot argue with that. There's only one thing I'd like to ask the both of you - are you ready to fight for them?" Me and Yoona remained silent. We tried to decipher what he meant. "Their status is different from yours. So people might question your love for them and why they have chosen you. Others might throw insults to either of you that may lessen your self-esteem. So what my question means is...are you ready to stand firm on the ground despite all the storms that might keep on coming?"

"We're ready sir," both of us answered at the same time.

"I'm specially directing the question to you, Yoona. Fame trails behind Jessica. There will be a lot who might want to have her for themselves and that includes Jiyeon. Can you handle the stress this might give you?"

"Jessica has proven me many times how much she loves me. I'll fight for her no matter what or who I am going to face, sir."

The two looked i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter