Chapter 44

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be brave Yoong. It's called asking. And it's not wrong to ask when you're curious." I kept on repeating this to myself before I took one step towards Jessica who's busy talking to the guests when - 

"Mommy!" a younger boy, who has a resemblance with Mason, called while running towards Jessica. Oh great! My babe has another baby calling her mommy!

"Oh! Maden! Hello! How are you baby boy? You look as handsome as your brother now."

"And you look more beautiful mommy," the boy said before pecking on Jessica's lips. Why did that make me jealous though? The way the boys were hugging her and the way this Julien was looking at them - it all made me feel jealous. 

"Boys, can I have my turn of hugging my sister? You're not the only ones who missed her and Auntie Sooyeon," the woman standing next to Tiffany asked Maden and Mason, so the boys gave way to her. 

"Soojung..." Jessica uttered with glassy eyes.

"Krystal!" Sooyeon squealed before hugging the beautiful chic-looking girl. She looked like the girl in the painting who had me confused. Her and the twins group hugged. Tiffany and Julien were as happy as the two boys while watching them having a reunion.

"What in the world is going on Yoong?" Sunny asked me again.

"I told you I don't know Sunny. I am so confused as well. I feel like my head's going to crack soon from all the questions popping out of my head right now."

Me and Sunny whispering caught Tiffany's attention. She called us by our names before waving at us so we timidly returned the gesture. Thanks to her, Jessica and Sooyeon remembered our existence.

"Babe?" she called. I pointed to myself like I'm asking if it's really me she's calling. "Yes, you. Come here. I'd like you to meet my other family. Sunny, you too. Come over here."

When Jessica finally introduced the four new faces, I felt relieved. Why? Because she's not a mother of two handsome boys. She is truly mine.

"So Mr. And Mrs. Jung adopted Krystal when the twins were two years old?" I asked Tiffany. The two of us, together with Sunny, were at the patio watching the twins and their guests having a family time around a fire pit table near the pool.

"Yes. She attended highschool in Canada. It's where he met Julien Kang whose father is a Korean doctor in Quebec. They got married after Krystal gave birth to their first child Mason."

"Why are they cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter