Chapter 41

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The staff of the Jungs mansion were all lined up in two straight lines at the foyer when we arrived. They simultaneously bowed and greeted the Jung sisters. When Jessica smiled and greeted them back, they all looked enthralled. Seldom did they see her greeting them with a smile since it has always been Sooyeon who's bubbly and easier to deal with. 

"Is this really where they live?" Sunny asked me in amusement when I gave her a tour of the Jungs' place. The twins were in Sooyeon's room dozing off thirty minutes after a light dinner.

"It really is Sunny. I specially like this place at night since the lightings make it look like the stars have gone down from the sky...Let's get back inside. Butler Seo will show us to your room."

Sunny's room was the guestroom adjacent to Sooyeon's. It was as huge as my room and my friend liked it a lot. She kept rolling on the bed like a little kid when Butler Seo left. "It's so freaking awesome here Yoong. I feel like a princess living in a castle!"

"Well, I'm glad you liked it Sunny. I have to go since it's getting late. You go rest now too, buddy. Your work starts tomorrow."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

After leaving Sunny's room, I noticed that the door of Sooyeon's room was half-open. I knocked but when nobody answered, I went inside to see what Sooyeon and Jessica were doing. They weren't in the bedroom though. Not even in the closet or study.

"I wonder where they went," I told myself. When I was about to leave I heard a familiar sound of laughter. I looked over the window and saw that Jessica and her sister were outside making a snowman near the man-made river. They both looked so happy while randomly throwing snowballs at each other.

"It's such a beautiful view isn't it?" Butler Seo asked. His sudden presence scared the hell out of me, causing me to clutch my chest.

"Gosh! You scared me Butler Seo!"

"Sorry," he said while raising his hands in surrender. 

"When did they get there? I thought they're still sleeping."

"They slept for only fifteen minutes. Miss Sooyeon was so excited to build a snowman so she dragged her sleepy sister outside. Why don't you join them?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter