Chapter LXI

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JSK is an amusement park under the management of Mr. Mitoba and his special team in MLH. For many years since it was opened, people wondered what JSK stands for but the CEO said it's a secret and will just reveal it later in time. But today when the park was filled with people of all ages, the CEO was there at the center of it's Greek-inspired stadium. 

"What is uncle doing on stage? And why have many people gathered here? He's supposed to be joining us by now in enjoying the rides," Krystal wondered.

"And there are many reporters too at the front row," Julien added.

"Great timing!" we heard the businessman say when he saw us. "Ladies and gentlemen, as we are about to close the year 2015, and in celebration of JSK's ten years of bringing fun to all people, I would like to share to you the origin of it's name."

"I am not liking this," Jessica uttered while holding her breath.

"My beloved guests and patrons of this amusement park, the name JSK stands for the initials of the names of the three lovely daughters of my cousin Blaire. Blaire and her husband are the geniuses behind the success of Mitoba Land Holdings. With their money, they started a construction firm they named after my father. My father asked: Why don't you want it to be named after you? Why don't you want to be it's president? And why can't it be called 'Jung's Construction Firm' instead of Mitoba? And the couple answered: You are a famous architecture and engineer for building the Namsan Tower. With that fame, it will be easy for us to attract customers. Your name shines as bright as the sun Uncle because of the recognition you received. But in every light comes a shadow. And we want to be that shadow. You want to become more famous in the world of engineering and architecture and so we are going to help you. Because of them my dear friends, Mitoba Construction Firm became bigger and became known nationwide. They helped my father in making the grandest and best designs of houses, malls, recreational centers and the like. The company also acquired many properties and changed it's name to Mitoba Land Holdings. When my father died because of the cruising accident, I thought the company will falter since Blaire and her husband died in that accident too. But it didn't. Three years after I was elected as the new CEO, I acquired a new shadow in the name of the Jungs' daughter named Jessica. She's only ten but her idea was as brilliant as her parents'. She helped me the way her parents helped my dad in managing the company. Through her brilliant mind, I was able to spread MLH's fame outside South Korea. That is why I decided to build this park to honor her and her sisters who inspired me to continue on leading the company." The president paused for a while. The audience, who were all actively listening to him, waited patiently for what he will say next. "Ladies and gentlemen, JSK stands for Jessica, her twin sister Sooyeon, and the youngest Krystal. And they're all here. My beautiful nieces, can you join me on stage?"

Jessica was reluctant at first. She doesn't want to step into the limelight this early but Mr. Mitoba left her with no choice. Therefore, we accompanied the Jung sisters as they made their way to the center of the stadium. People gasped when they saw them. They were complimenting their beauty especially Jessica's strong appeal when Mr. Mitoba introduced her to them. Thankfully me and Sunny didn't join them on stage when Julien and his sons did. Because when the president announced that Jessica will take over the company after two months, the camera flashes were too much for the eyes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter