Chapter XXX

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you have something to ask just spit it out now," Jessica said while we were in the rooftop of the apartment building. The twins have decided to stay for another night since Sooyeon likes to play with Sunny. They're really getting along well now. They're at the playground while me and Jessica were at the rooftop for stargazing.

"I'm just wondering about what you and Mr. Mitoba were talking about earlier."

"Are you worried that it's about us? That he maybe asking me to break up with you?"

"How'd you know?"

Jessica smiled and leaned in to kiss me. "Because I love you that much so I know if you're thinking about us or not."

"Was it? Was it about us?"

"No. It's about MLH. I'll be taking over the company soon. He'll introduce me to the board as the Miss J who owns the largest share in the company, and the owner of the voice which echoes at the boardroom during a meeting for three years." My mouth formed into an O. Though I was wrong to assume that it's about us, I was right about the matter being BIG. "I don't want Uncle to do it. But he insisted saying it's the right thing to do since I am the company's rightful owner."

"How about your wine company in Italy? Are you going to manage both of it now?"

"I'll let him manage it since Mr. Solini will be retiring soon. Uncle Jin shares the same passion that I have in wine-making. If his father and my parents didn't die, dad could have asked him to manage the wine company."

"So you're going to be busier soon." I said it in almost a whisper yet Jessica still managed to hear it. She sat on my lap, cupped my face and gave me a reassuring look.

"That is why I asked Uncle to hire Sunny. So that Sooyeon will have someone I can trust with once we start working at the company."

"You're bringing me with you? I'll report to Mitoba with you?"

"Yes. You'll be my secretary, Im Yoona. I'm a bit possessive you know? I cannot just leave you alone in Jeju while I'm working my out in Mitoba. I won't be at ease thinking that someone might flirt with my girl while I'm away."

Jessica kissed me and playfully and bit the skin of my neck and collarbone. Her hands tugged my shirt so I had to stop her. "Do you really want to do me here? Our neighbors tend to spend leisure time here at night as well."

"So what? Then let them see us in action."

"Do you really mean that?"

Jessica shuddered in laughter. I furrowed my brows thinking about what was funny with what I've just said. "I was just kidding. When will you be able to tell if I'm joking or not, my Im Yoona?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's gonna take a while because you're like Sooyeon. Very unpredictable."

"And you still love this unpredictable girl?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter