Chapter LXV

Effortlessly You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was too drunk to even manage to walk so I had to carry her on my back. We finished the remaining brandy that's approximately less than a hundred milliliters in volume. I only drank one fourth of it though since I'm not really a good drinker.

"Sica, stop. It tickles," I told her when she kept on nibbling my ear. "We'll roll down in this staircase if you'll keep on doing that."

Jessica giggled and nuzzled her face at the crook of my neck. She's humming a song until I've laid her back on our bed. "I love you Yoongie!" she shouted with her arms stretched to the air before rolling to lie on her abdomen. Her skin was flushed because of the alcohol she drank and she was murmuring incoherent words while hugging my pillow.

"Sica, get up. Let's change your clothes first before you sleep."

She didn't budge and just continued humming a song. I sighed and decided to return her nightie to the closet and just lied next to her. I was feeling dizzy but it's a good thing I didn't get too drunk tonight so that I can take care of Jessica.

"You," she said while pointing at me. She's sleepy yet she was trying to keep her eyes open. "Do you know my girlfriend named Im Yoona?" I inwardly laughed at what she's blabbering. I never thought a drunk Sica can be this entertaining. "She is a simple girl who took my breath away you know? I don't even freaking know what's with that girl that makes me so in love with her. Everytime she's not around me, I feel like the Almighty has deleted one year in my lifespan. Gosh! I don't even know if I could manage to live without her. I'm going to kill whoever will take her away from me." Jessica got up and sat on her ankles. She stared at me with her weary eyes. She was looking at me intently when - "Hey! You're Im Yoona!" she said. I tried so hard to suppress my laughter. "When did you get here? Where's the skinny girl I'm talking to?"

Skinny? Ouch! It insulted me the way Sooyeon did when she said I'm thin.

"I am that skinny girl, Sica," I said before shifting my position so that I can lean on the headboard.

"Eh? Then why didn't you tell me I was already talking to Im Yoona?" I chuckled. Drunk Sica is freakin' adorable. "Why is it so hot in here? Did you turn off the airconditioner?"

"It's in full blast babe." She's an Ice Princess who loves to keep the air-con in full blast.

"Then why do I still feel hot? I..." Sica stood on the floor. I assisted her since she was wobbling.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm...hik...I'm going to check the airconditioner. Something must be w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter