SOMEDAY BOYFRIEND

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 5

It already 9 pm and Lee Shin as always is still at his office. He was alone, because in his company he put a rule that all the workers must back home no late then 8 pm. He don’t want to hold anyone in office because for him although he doesn’t has a family but he always hope all his worker still has time to spent with their family. Maybe someday he also has his own family that he can spend with; a wife and children.

Hmm… right now he has something to finish. He looks at his desk. He still not finish look through the ledger book. Although he was given with a brilliant and smart head but he still need to look through so that he don’t regret when he make any decision for his company or anything that need his decision.

 

A couple hours later, at last Lee Shin has finish go through the ledger books. He then looks at his watch and it already 1 am in the morning. He feels so tired and doesn’t have energy to go home so he decided to lie down at the sofa in his office. 

He then takes the TV remote control on the table and switch on the TV.  It was SNSD video music on the air. He smiles when he sees Taeyeon. He feel recharge again and it feel good just watching her. Hmm it already a week after the party and she still not call him. He looks at his finger and the ring is still there. He takes a phone on table and makes a call.

 1jaejoong.jpg

“Hello, who is it?” answer the girl at the other end line. She sounds sleepy.

“I ask you to call me, but until now you still not given me any call. And I told you already if you not call me I will call you.” I said. Why with this girl I feel more comfortable.

“ Hmm… who is this again?” She asks.

“It is me Lee Shin, yours and only boyfriend. Don’t you ever forget that?” I said and smile. I don’t know why she makes me feel happy.

“WHAT? What time is this?” she said and now I think she already gains her straight mind from sleepy state.

“It is already past 1 am in the morning, are you sleeping? Sorry cause disturbs your sleeping. But I just wonder why you don’t call me? I ask you to call me.” I said

 

TAEYEON POV

“You call just to ask that question at this time. Are you in your right mind?” I ask him.

“Of cause I am in my right mind. I am not sleepy like you and I am still at my office and just finish my work. But you are not in your right mind sleepy head.” I heard a small laugh when he answers my question.

“WHY you call me?” I ask.

“Because, you still not calling me. You should take care of me because you are my girlfriend.” He said.

“NO I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND. You just decide it yourself.” I said to him.

“Oh, do I? So now I will let you decide.”He said and pause a while.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” He asks.

“No I don’t.”

“So, do you think you will someday?”

 “Of cause I will someday.”

“When is someday?” he ask again.

“I don’t know. How could I know when is someday.”

“So you don’t have a boyfriend and you don’t know when you will have a boyfriend but don’t you think that maybe I am your someday boyfriend that you never know and I have come to you and someday is here already.” He said and it sound very certain. He makes me think does he really my someday boyfriend. Does someday is right now.

“Do you think that you are my someday boyfriend?” I ask.

“Yes, don’t you think so? Ok how about you try me? Let say I become your boyfriend, hmm give it a try in 100 days? And if after 100 days you found out that we are not destine to be together at least we already give it a chance so we will not regret and we will never in a “if” state. Do you understand what I mean.” He said. I shake my head as if he can see me.

“It mean that you will never ask yourself the “if” question. That you will never wonder what “if” is because you already walk that path.” He said.

“And for the start, how about we meet each other and decide about “if” that we want to venture. How about tomorrow, at 8 pm. Hmm.. I will come and pick you up at your house. So be ready.” He adds an end the call. I am a bit confused right now. Think about it, he just decides it again for me. I lay back at my bed and with my confused mind I fall to sleep.