No Matter what happen.... I will back to you

100 days Boyfriend

Dear readers…..

This story is at the end…. I am sorry to whom who want me to continue the story but like I said before the story is already on words…. and I also hope I can continue the story… maybe part 2.

 

So readers… as usual can you leave some comments what you think of my story… Love all of you…

 

Thanks…

_______________________________________

 

 

That days, both of them just hanging around inside the house; talking, joking and make love.

It was the best day ever for both of them. They watch TV together and share the story for what have happen to them this past day.

“If we can go out, what do you want to do? I mean what you dream you can do with your husband,” ask Lee Shin.

“Hmm… lot of thing that normal couple do. Like go for a walk around the garden. Go shopping. Watch a movie at cinema. And lot of thing.”

“Hmm, do you want to do it today? I can arrange it especially go shopping and watch a movie. I can ask Mr. So to shut the shopping complex so that we can go there,” said Lee Shin and this make Taeyeon laugh.

 “Oh.. oppa. I know you can do that. But it will not like we are going for shopping. It will look like we are spend our time in shopping complex without other person and I know I can choose anything just like I choose something out from my wardrobe. It is not what I think. I think shopping is when we use our money to buy something with other people around also do their own shopping.”

“I never once go shopping,” said Lee Shin.

“I know.”

“Hmm… let do it,” said Lee Shin.

“We can’t, oppa. People will know us. It is already hard for me to be here with you and I don’t want to waste it. I want to spend my time today with you without care what people will think,” said Taeyeon with a smile.

“Hmm… I know and I am sorry because it hard for you to be with me.”

“I was in fault oppa. It was me who make it harder for us to be together.”

“Nah… I think it my fault because I rush you to marry me,”

“But we love each other oppa, I also want to marry you,” said Taeyeon.

“I love you too, wife,” said Lee Shin hugging Taeyeon who was already sit with her back on Lee Shin chest. They were sitting at the sofa watching the TV.

 

On TV, the news was on air:

MBC President was charge for corruption and taking into the authorities for further investigation. It was said that MBC President have been charge by the MBC owner which only recently known by public that MBC is belong to Emerald Company.  This is meant that MBC are belonging by to Mr. Jordan Lee the owner of Emerald Company. The charge was on the corruption inside the MBC. The late MBC president have be charge transfer a lot of money given by Emerald company to settle all the problem that have been issued by MBC to the emerald. But all the money was then transfer into MBC president account for personally used.

 

“Oppa, is MBC also belong to you?”

“Hmm.. it was my first baby for entertainment business,” explain Lee Shin.

“Is he really took the money?”

 “Yes, I have send a group of expert to look through everything a couple months ago and it show that he is taking advantage of me,”

“Oppa, I don’t want you make an enemy. I don’t want bad thing happen to you,” said Taeyeon.

“Nothing will happen to me, I just go according to law, Taeyeon. I will never do something harsh to other people. You know that don’t you,” said Lee Shin.

“I know but people will still hate you oppa. What if they want to kill you?”

“Taeyeon, did my uncle said he want to kill me back then? Just tell me what he said?”

“It nothing, I think I just imagined it for the worse,”

“Taeyeonie, I want both of us can talk anything openly. Nothing good will come if we keep a secret to our self. We have to share everything so that we can understand everything what happen between us. So Taeyeonie, please tell me what he whisper to you back then.” Taeyeon look at Lee Shin eyes and she knows that what he said was right. Taeyeon sigh.

“He said that he will kill you and make sure that we will never find our happiness. I am really afraid oppa, he really looks like he will do that to you,” said Taeyeon slowly spin her body so that she can hug Lee Shin. Lee Shin hugs her back.

 “Don’t worry Taeyeon, he cannot do anything to me. I promise to you that I will be more careful and I will take more precaution because I have you now. I have family to look for,” said Lee Shin.

Both of them silent,Taeyeon can hear the sound of Lee Shin heart.

“I have family now, and my family is you. In the future, we will have kids. I will be there for them as well,” whisper Lee Shin.

“How many kids that you want oppa?” ask Taeyeon.

“As many as you can give me, but if you can only give me one, I still love you for that. And you, how many can you give me,” said Lee Shin.

“Hmm… how about 4, we can manage that. You are rich and if it only one he will be lonely with nobody to play with him,” explain Taeyeon.

“WE are rich; you are my wife now so whatever belongs to me is belong to you. And ‘him’, I like it. I really want to have son first and then daughter. So that my son can take care of her sister,”

And with that they talk on and on about their future together.

 

 

It time for them to say goodbye after spend two day together in the cozy of their secret apartment. Taeyeon have a tear on her eyes.

 

“Shhhh… It is not that we cannot see each other again. I will find some way to see you. Trust me, the people who tailing us will stop doing what there are doing now. We already give them a week and they still don’t have any news to sell about us. So don’t worry anything,” said Lee Shin.

“I know it just….” Lee Shin stop Taeyeon from talking with a passionate kiss.

“Just remember, I love you and I am your husband. So, no matter what happen, I will back to you,” said Lee Shin and Taeyeon nod her head understand what Lee Shin say. Yes no one can change that she is his wife and she also know that Lee Shin will always by her side no matter what will happen in the future.