MEET THE PARENTS PART II

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 21

 

He calls Taeyeon upon his arriving and waits for her at his car. As usual he waits her outside his car. He looks around him and can see the security guard booth at the corner of the building.

 

He smiles, because he knows that now this area will be out safe and out of paparazzi or fan. Although it is for Taeyeon, he knows people who live in this neighborhood will happy with it. It not takes so long for the waiting because at that moment Taeyeon walk to him with a beautiful smile.

“You look beautiful, as always.” said Lee Shin.

“You look beautiful too.” said Taeyeon. When both of them were sit in the car.

“Do you were the ring?” ask Lee Shin. Taeyeon smile and show her hand. A beautiful ring that starts their relationship is in her finger.

“You know I always wear it when I am with you as promise.” said Taeyeon.

“I know, it just you are so beautiful who take my breath and mind away.” said Lee Shin with a joke.

“So, are we ready to go now.” adds Lee Shin.

“I think I should ask oppa that question. Are you ready oppa?” ask Taeyeon.

“Hmm, I don’t think I am ready ever. But I have to do this.” said Lee Shin with smile.

“Don’t worry oppa, I know my family will accept you.” said Taeyeon.

“I hope so. I want to be with you forever Taeyeonie. If marrying you will make them accept me, I will. I don’t care what people say as long as I can be with you.” said Lee Shin.

“I don’t think they will urge you to marry me oppa. They must know that we only start dating.” said Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon, if something up that needs me to say something that is not true. Can you just follow my lead.” said Lee Shin with smile.

“What were you going to say oppa?” said Taeyeon

“If they don’t accept me, I will say that we already done something that I will take the responsible no matter what.” said Lee Shin with a grin.

“What you mean by that? I really don’t understand oppa.” said Taeyeon.

“Hmm, Kyuhyun told me; a guy only meet a parents after a couple week dating because he already done something improper to the girl.” said Lee Shin.

“Oh, oppa. You should not listen to him. You are not going to say like that doesn’t you.” said Taeyeon.

“I don’t know. Do you want me to do it first before say it to your family?” ask Lee Shin with a laugh.

“OPPA.” said Taeyeon and slap Lee Shin arms.

“Araso, I am just joking ok. But it something we should try. Hmm, I wonder what it feels like if I do it with you. I must be dreaming.” said Lee Shin with a big laugh.

“Oppa, you ert.” said Taeyeon with blush.

“Ok, ok. No more joking. It just I don’t like this feeling. I don’t like to feel unsecure and I never feel unsecured before. It makes me feel tension. If I have a high blood pressure, I think I already been admit to hospital.” said Lee Shin. Taeyeon just smile and try to understand. She then holds Lee Shin hand which is free from car steering. Lee Shin look at her and when he see that Taeyeon nod her head, he understand that Taeyeon try to make him feel reassurance.

“Thank you. Do you think you will be by my side, always?” ask Lee Shin.

“I will and I do.” said Taeyeon.

“What if your parents hate me? Do you think you will stay by my side?” ask Lee Shin seriously.

“I will, and I don’t think they will hate you.” said Taeyeon.

“What if they ask me to marry you? Do you think you will marry me?” ask Lee Shin.

“Why they want you to marry me? They know that we just only start dating.” said Taeyeon.

“What if?” ask Lee Shin.

“Do you want to marry me oppa?” ask Taeyeon again.

“I do. I want to marry you. I want to be your husband and your 100 days boyfriend.” said Lee Shin.

“How can you be my husband and in the same time is my 100 days boyfriend?” ask Taeyeon.

“It easy, I will be your boyfriend as promise in 100 days and when the 100 days end I will marry you.” explain Lee Shin.

“Are you serious oppa?” said Taeyeon.

“Of cause I am. In these 100 days I will be your boyfriend and do anything I can as a boyfriend. Just tell me what you want from your boyfriend; I will make it come true. And when the 100 days is up, I’ll marry you and be your husband, than you tell me what you want from a husband. I will make your wish come true. Maybe it not so perfect but I will try my best.” said Lee Shin. Taeyeon look at Lee Shin and she can feel that he is really mean what he says.

“Do you want to marry me, Taeyeon. After 100 days.” Ask Lee Shin. Taeyeon don’t really know how to answer the questions. She really doesn’t know the answer to that. Lee Shin just smile understand the difficulty for Taeyeon answering the question.

“It ok, you don’t have to answer that question now. Someday, I will ask you that question when you are ready.” Assure Lee Shin.

After a while, they have arrived to Taeyeon parents’ house. It was Korean traditional house.  

 “Please come in. This is my house. Omma, we are here.” said Taeyeon to nobody. Then a rush from a house can be heard.

“Omo, you are here already. I just finish making lunch.” said Taeyeon mother, Mrs Kim.

“Omma, this is Lee Shin.” said Taeyeon, introduce Lee Shin to her mother.

“Hello, Mrs Kim. I am Lee Shin.” said Lee Shin

“Oh, hello. Please come in.” said Taeyeon mother to Lee Shin. Lee Shin smile and follow behind Taeyeon and her mother. Taeyeon was hugging her mother arms and smile like a little kid.

“Father and yoebo, Taeyeon is here already and she brings her friend.” said Taeyeon mother.

“Grandfather, appa. I miss you all.” said Taeyeon and kiss her grandfather and than her father. Both man just smile to her but when they see Lee Shin they just try to act cool like a father should do when their daughter bring back a man to meet a parents. And Lee Shin just stands there because he really doesn’t know what to do. Everything that he been practice with Eunhyuk and SJ members all gone. Luckily Taeyeon was there helping him out from the awkward situation.

“Appa, grandfather; I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Lee Shin. Oppa, this is my appa and my grandfather.” said Taeyeon conduct the introduction.

“Hello; Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim. I am Lee Shin. Nice to meet you.” said Lee Shin. Both mans just nod their head. One more time the situation becomes awkward.

“Oh! My. You two stop making this young boy feel awkward. Come Taeyeon and Lee Shin shii just have a sit.” said Taeyeon mother scowl both man. She just comes out from the kitchen bringing a tray of drinks. She then put the tray down to the coffee table and takes her sit next to her husband. Her father tries to cover it with his cough. Taeyeon try to cover her laugh with hand on and sit at the empty sofa in front of her parents. Lee Shin than takes a sit next to Taeyeon. At that moment a young girl step out from kitchen and bring a tray of fruits.

“Ha-yeon. I miss you so much.” said Taeyeon. She than stand up and take the tray from the young girl and then she hug her. She than bring Ha yeon to sit next to her so now Taeyeon was sit at the middle of Lee Shin and her sister.

“Oppa, this is my sister. Ha-yeon” said Taeyeon. Lee Shin say hello to Ha-yeon and Ha-yeon just smile and whisper something to her sister.

“Unnie, he so handsome.” Whisper Ha-yeon which make Taeyeon smile nodding her head.

“I know, but he doesn’t know that.” whisper Taeyeon back.

“Girls, it was rude whisper in front other peoples.” said Taeyeon mother.

“Do you mean that it ok if they whisper behind your back?” ask Taeyeon father. Lee Shin want to laugh but he try to cover it. So at the end he can just exhale his breath.

“Are you going to laugh, oppa.” said Taeyeon at Lee Shin.

“I try not to.” said Lee Shin which makes Taeyeon and Ha-yeon laugh. Their grandfather try to make them stop by making a cough but it make both girl laugh more. It was like both of the girls share something else to laugh.  

“Oh, grandpa. It looks weird when you try to look infuriated.” Said Taeyeon between her laugh and Ha-yeon nod her head in agreement. With that statement, their grandfather than act normal and give them his smile.

After that the situation became less awkward. Lee Shin than bring his bag up front.

“Err, I don’t know what I should bring for you Mrs Kim, Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim. So, I just bought what Taeyeon suggests me to buy for you. I really hope you like it.” said Lee Shin and bring out a gift inside his bag. Then he hands over the gifts to the respective owner.

“I just told him what he should buy. I am not the one who chooses the gift.” explain Taeyeon.

“Do I get one too?” ask Ha-yeon.

“Of cause you have. This is for you.” said Lee Shin. Everyone open the gift. For Taeyeon father Lee Shin give him a nice wristwatch and for her grandfather he give him a pocket watch. Taeyeon mother get a necklace with a beautiful pendant, same goes to Ha-yeon.

“Oh my, it was so beautiful. Thank you. I don’t know when I will wear this.” said Taeyeon mother.

$%28KGrHqV,%21o0E63YVuwpZBO9BKt5w%28g%7E

“This is expensive.” said Taeyeon father.

 “Hmm, I know you are rich young man but it not wise for you to buy expensive gift to us.” said Taeyeon grandfather.

“Err, I am sorry sir, but it not that expensive. I just want to give the best thing I can for someone Taeyeon love in her whole life which is her family.” explain Lee Shin. Actually it is a really expensive for normal people but of cause for Lee Shin it not that expensive. It was really hard for him to buy the gift because he try to bought it with a normal person perspective but it end up with his unsatisfied feeling. So at the end, he bought the lowers price he can go which is still very expensive for normal people. 

“I want to buy more for her family but I don’t want her family think that I want to show off, to be accepted by her family.” said Lee Shin. Lee Shin than stand up and sit on his knee.

“Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim and Mrs Kim; I really love Taeyeon so much, I care for her and I do anything I can to make her happy. I don’t know what a better word to show you my gratitude, because after all I did in my life, after I success in my business which people always think that it only happen because my family status which I never say it wrong but never once in my life take something for granted. I have work harder than the other peoples; I have start working when I am 15 and taking the responsibility when I am 17, I always give my best in everything I did and at last I am success in it. But I’ve never been so happy until I meet your daughter. I feel I was so lucky that at last I found my happiness. Your daughter gives me energy, she gives me happiness and she gives me hope. Thank you because your care and your loves for her make what she is now.” said Lee Shin. 

 “Young man, if you come all the way to tell us that you love her by all your heart; they nothing we can do to undo what has been decide by god for you. I just want to know what your intentions to our Taeyeon are. Do you want to marry her? If so when? And you should let the elders have a talk?” said Taeyeon grandfather.

“Grandpa, we just start dating. Don’t talk like he was here to ask permission to marry me.” said Taeyeon.

“Do you want to tell me that he just come today because he want to tell us that you are dating?” said her grandfather to Taeyeon and her father nod her head in agreement to what his father have said.

“I want to marry her, but still it up to Taeyeon when, I don’t want to urge something that she is not ready. If she ready, I will ask my great grandfather to meet you sir. I am serious with her. My intention is good and if you ask me when I want to marry her, I can say this to you sir that I am ready to marry her anytime.” said Lee Shin.

“That what I want to hear. Don’t you agree Ki-won. So now please sit back at your sit.” said Taeyeon grandfather to Lee Shin and then look at his son. Lee Shin than standup and sit at his sit next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon give him her smile to encourage him.

“Hmm.” Taeyeon father clear his voice.

“I don’t want you just play around with my daughter. She is precious to me and her family. So if she not decided it yet, I will decide it for her.” said Taeyeon father seriously.

“Appa, Lee Shin doesn’t just play with me. He loves me.” said Taeyeon try to make thing back to normal.

“I don’t trust him that much Taeyeon. Actually I cannot trust any mans who want to date you. More over him is from difference level of status from us normal peoples.” said Taeyeon father.

“But..” said Taeyeon but Lee Shin hold her hand to stop her.

“Whatever you decide me to do I will do it sir, as long as you not decide to make us apart. I hope you understand that whatever my status it was never difference from yours. I am just a normal boy who falls in love with a beautiful and lovely young lady. I really hope you will bless our relationship.” said Lee Shin.

“I know, Lee Shin shii, but I don’t want our Taeyeon finding difficulty if she with you. Your family; we never know if they can accept her into your society.” explain Taeyeon father. So the truth is out now, it not he don’t bless them it just he afraid that Taeyeon will have a hard time in the future. He doesn’t want her daughter have to go through that. Now Lee Shin smile.

“I assure you and give you my promise that she will never have a hard time in the future. I will protect her and actually it is not her who has a problem with my society but it should be me who has to adapt to her society. Your daughter is a famous idol and I was nobody. And about my family, I don’t really have a family accept my great grandfather who loves me and my auntie. The others are not important.” explain Lee Shin.

“If you say promise, I should at least try to accept you. But, I hope you will keep your promise and also promise me that you will never touch her until you marry her.” said Taeyeon father.

“I promise.” said Lee Shin. And with that, Taeyeon father put out his hand to shake Lee Shin hand as a symbol of promises.

“So, it settles then. Yeobo, when can we start our lunch.” said Taeyeon father to her mother. Her mother than stand up and go to the kitchen to look if the food is already been selves by their house maid at the dining table. Then she asks everyone to go to the kitchen and have a family lunch.

“Oppa, I am sorry if you feel pressure.” Whisper Taeyeon. Lee Shin just smile, and

“So, you should decide as soon as possible when you will marry me.” Whisper Lee Shin back with smile.

After that, in the dining table; the situations become more welcome. They easily accept Lee Shin and asking him a simple question about himself. Taeyeon mother then start talking about Taeyeon habit and so on.

When it time to say goodbye, Lee Shin was very happy because at last he has been accepted by Taeyeon family and they give him their blessing to be with Taeyeon. Her grandfather also hopes to meet with Lee Shin family as soon as possible so that their future can be decided. He also asks Taeyeon not to be picky when to choose a husband and don’t take so long for dating. It is not wise.

Then both of them bit their last goodbye and walk side by side to Lee Shin car.

 

After a while, Lee Shin drives his car in silent. Taeyeon doesn’t know what she should say to Lee Shin. She really not expected that her family have to discuss about marrying as predicted by Lee Shin. She doesn’t know how to start the conversation with Lee Shin so when she looking at Lee Shin she only can sigh.

“What?” ask Lee Shin with smile. He really can tell when Taeyeon have something to say but have difficulty to say it to him.

“Don’t hesitate Taeyeonie, just say it ok. You know oppa will listen.” said Lee Shin. Taeyeon then sigh before she starts to say something.

“I am sorry oppa, I don’t know that they rush you to marry me.” said Taeyeon.

“Oh don’t worry; they just love you so much. If I was them, I will do the same thing to someone who wants to date my daughter.” said Lee Shin.

“But still, I am sorry because my father make it difficult asking you to promise.” said Taeyeon.

“Don’t feel sorry ok. He just asks me to take care of your honor. And as a man, I will keep the promise. I love you and it not that hard for me to keep the promise. I just have to wait for 100 days.” said Lee Shin.

“100 days. Then?” ask Taeyeon confuse.

“Then, you decide.” said Lee Shin with smile.

“How can you be so sure that I will decide to be with you after 100 days, oppa?” ask Taeyeon.

“It easy, you must pity me at that time, you will set me free from my suffering because my promise to your father. You will fall in love with me because all the effort I make to holding myself from you. As you know, Taeyeonie, I love you so much but I am still a man. ” adds Lee Shin with a grin. Taeyeon understand what he mean because Lee Shin can see from corner of his eyes that Taeyeon try to cover from her blush.

“You know Taeyeon, you look beautiful when you blush.” said Lee Shin.

“Oh, Oppa please stop it.” said Taeyeon touching her face with her hand.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

Sorry, late update. As I mention before in comment. I have a report to finish so I have to put this stories behind but it doesn't mean I will leave the story. So Please stay until it finish. It a novel like story so it may be a little bit longer. So keep reading please.

 

THANK YOU AND SORRY. ( AS I make promise yesterday, I will update as soon I finish the report).