MAD, CONFESSION AND ...

100 days Boyfriend

 

CHAPTER 19

 

“Err..” said Taeyeon.

“Who is he? Let me talk to him?” said her appa.

“He is just my …” Taeyeon look at Lee Shin. Now what should she said. If she said he just her friend, she will lied to her appa and Lee Shin will hurt.

“Hmm, appa. Can I call you later? I promise I will tell you everything. But can you just wait for my explanation. Please.” said Taeyeon.

“Ok. How about you come home? I miss my little girl so much.” said her appa.

“I miss you to appa, but I can’t tonight. I have a schedule tomorrow. How about I come home this week end? It just a day away.” said Taeyeon.

“Ok then. You will tell me everything that day. So just sleep early tonight ok. Bye.” said her appa.

“Ok appa. I love you. Bye.” said Taeyeon. When her father ends the call, Taeyeon look at Lee Shin. He wears a black hoodie. He looks so handsome. Taeyeon notice that Lee Shin always wear black.

 

“Do you like black in color?” ask Taeyeon. Lee Shin look at his cloth.

“I don’t know, I never consider what color I like. But maybe you are right.” said Lee Shin with smile.

“Can we go now? I don’t want people notice we are here? I don’t want they hurt you.” said Lee Shin and stand up waiting for Taeyeon to follow him. Taeyeon then stand up and both of them walk side by side. After a few step of walking, they arrive at Lee Shin car. Lee Shin open the door for Taeyeon. Then he walks to the driver side.

 

Inside the car, When Lee Shin sees that Taeyeon want to buckle up her sit belt, he take the belt from her and do the buckle up for her.

“You know that you don’t have to do that. I can do it myself.” said Taeyeon with smile in her face.

“I know, but I like to do it.” said Lee Shin back. Then Lee Shin start drives the car.

“How’s your day?” ask Lee Shin.

“Ok, I think. We won this week chart.” said Taeyeon.

“Is something wrong?” ask Lee Shin.

“Hmm.. what?” ask Taeyeon back.

“I don’t know how, but my feeling said something is not right. You have something to say to me.” said Lee Shin.

“Oh, nothing.” said Taeyeon.

“Just tell me ok. I will listen to every word you want to say. If you want to nag at me, I will accept it. Just say what in your heart, ok.” said Lee Shin again and look at Taeyeon. He was definitely right. Taeyeon have so many things to say to him.

“Ok, promise you will listens ok.” said Taeyeon.

“I am promise.” said Lee Shin.

“First, do you have your dinner already?” ask Taeyeon.

“I already have. Just after a meeting. But you are not?” said Lee Shin.

“I already have my dinner. Manager oppa bring it for us.” said Taeyeon.

“What about your lunch? Do you have proper lunch?” ask Taeyeon.

“Oppa, you skip your lunch, don’t you? I told you already it not healthy.” adds Taeyeon.

“Hmm, how do you know?” ask Lee Shin back with smile.

“I see you take a sandwich. Why you skip your lunch today? Do you so busy with your works that you don’t have time to stop just for a while to have a lunch?” ask Taeyeon.

“I want to have a good lunch today but something stupid has happen and it takes my lunch time. Then I have to go for SBS meeting on the afternoon. So..” Lee Shin tries to explain. 

“I don’t care what the reason is; you should not skip your lunch. If you don’t care about yourself just think for a second that someone is really care about you. And that someone is really hated to know that you don’t care your health.” said Taeyeon.

“Thank you.” said Lee Shin with a smile in his face.

“What? I am serious. I don’t want you skip your lunch again. I care about you oppa.” said Taeyeon.

 “Ok, I will try not to skip lunch ok. And thank you because you care about me.” said Lee Shin with a smile in his face. He really feel touch and happy that Taeyeon care about him.

“Promise me.” said Taeyeon.

 “Ok, I promise. I will do anything just for you. Ok.” said Lee Shin. This make Taeyeon smile a little bit. The minute past with both of them keep silent.

“I think you have more than one, tell me the others?” ask Lee Shin.

“Hmm, I am sorry for what happen today.” said Taeyeon.

“Hah! What is really happen today.” ask Lee Shin back.

“The rumor.” said Taeyeon. Then she looks outside the windows.

“And ..” Lee Shin adds.

“There are lots of bad comments. The fan, they hate you. They thing you take advantage on me because you are rich.” explain Taeyeon.

“I am taking advantage of you because I am rich.” said Lee Shin.

“No one in his right mind will do like I do. Just like my friends said, no one will make someone his girlfriend without asking. And He said that I should not skip the process which I think I already skip so many steps just to have you as my girlfriend. I was selfish, without asking you I assume you accept that you are my girlfriend. I am taking advantage on you. And I can do that because I don’t think others people will stop me because I am rich.” Explain Lee Shin.

“I will stop you.” said Taeyeon.

“I know, but it seem you are not going to stop me.” Said Lee Shin.

“That why I said you don’t take advantage on me. You … you are never take advantage on me using your money. I was here not because you give me your money but because I want to be here with you. It hurt me to read all the comment. They don’t know you, they don’t know us. They blame you for something you never do to me. I hate them.” said Taeyeon.

“I am sorry, I should not let what happen today to you. I just so happy to see you that time.” said Lee Shin apologies. Taeyeon smile, because Lee Shin although he sometime look so cool but sometime he showed his feeling so obvious. Taeyeon sometime confuse and happy because he just show that side of him to her.

“No, it is not your fault oppa. And I am also so happy to see you that time.” Said Taeyeon.

Lee Shin then slows his car. They just arrive at the place Lee Shin has chosen. It was a seclude area up to the hill.

“We have our talk here. Nobody will disturb us.” said Lee Shin.

“Where are we?” ask Taeyeon.

“We are in my properties.” explain Lee Shin. He then brings out warm container and gives it to Taeyeon. Inside the container, there was a box of donut. Then, he brings out a thermos. Inside the thermos was a warm tea. He pours some to Taeyeon and asks her to have a drink. Taeyeon take the cup and drink it up. Lee Shin just looks at her. He know that Taeyeon still mad at the rumor that she cannot do anything about it. He then takes the cup away from Taeyeon and put it at cup holder inside his car. He then holds one of Taeyeon hand.

“Taeyeonie, I don’t care what people say about me. The most important thing that I care is what you think about me.” ask Lee Shin looking at Taeyeon.

“But I care about you. I don’t want you feel hurt.” said Taeyeon.

“Thank you.” said Lee Shin.

“But trust me, it will never hurt me. I have endured so many things before and this is nothing compared to others.” adds Lee Shin with a smile.

“Hmm, but..” said Taeyeon.

“It is ok. I will do anything to be with you. And word will never hurt me as long as you be by my side.” said Lee Shin again. There was silent moment between them. The understanding has born between them.

“Who calling just now?” ask Lee Shin.

“My parent.” answer Taeyeon.

“Why?” ask Lee Shin.

“They want to know the truth behind the rumor.” explain Taeyeon.

“And..” said Lee Shin.

“They want me to come home this week end to explain.” Said Taeyeon.

“And..” said Lee Shin.

“What should I tell them?” said Taeyeon.

“Just tell them the truth. Do you want me to meet them?” ask Lee Shin.

“Do you want me to tell them that we are dating?” ask Taeyeon again.

“Yes, but it up to you; but if you tell them truly you will never complicated things later.” said Lee Shin.

“I guess so.” said Taeyeon with sigh.

“I think I go and meet your parent asking for their blessing to dating you.” said Lee Shin.

“Are you sure? Don’t you think it was too fast?” ask Taeyeon.

“I don’t really know the step of dating. But I think I should do anything so that you and I can be together. I care about you, and I want you to know once I care about someone, it can kill me if something happen to them.” said Lee Shin.

“But you said it just for 100 days.” said Taeyeon look away from Lee Shin.

“I just said that for you to decide. The rule is not for me. For me it was for real. If I can, I want it be forever. But I don’t know what in your heart. I don’t know if you accept me. I don’t know if you like me. I don’t know if you someday love me. But I will do anything to be accept, to be like and to be love by you.” explain Lee Shin.

“I know I am not a good guy. You want to know why I don't ask you to be my girlfriend.” said Lee Shin look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon can just nod her head.

“I am afraid that you will decide not to let me inside your circle. I am afraid that you not consider me, because I know that I am not someone who easy to communicate with. You must know me to understand me. I have this principle in life; you will never know what apple is taste until you eat one. And that why, I never ask to be your friend or anything because you will never know about me and never can imagine that I am the right manfor you if you not going through all the thing together with me.” Lee Shin stop and look at Taeyeon.

“I know who I am and that why I decide to make you my girlfriend. I know people always judge me because of my appearance and because of my less of communication which give them think that I am a complicated man . I know it getting worse because I was really a self centered, arrogant and over confident. People think it was hard to be with me and accept me. I understand that. That why, Taeyeonie, I ask you to decide after 100 days. I want you to know me first then you can decide what best for you.” said Lee Shin.

“I already decide, oppa. I already accept you, I like you and I care about you.” said Taeyeon bluntly which make Lee Shin smile. Taeyeon who shock for what she said, look outside the windows. She feels her face become warm and red. She tries to cover her embarrassment but it seems worse.

“Thank you. And I will make you love me one day.” whisper Lee Shin at her ears with smile. It make Taeyeon shiver because the nearness between Lee Shin and her. But Lee Shin just laugh and happy.

 

“Thank Taeyeon ahh. You make my life fulfill with your confession. I think I can die with happiness.” Said Lee Shin with a joke.

“And you know if I am not mistaken. When people confess the will kiss each others. But because we not like other peoples so I will wait until you ready to kiss me.” said Lee Shin.

“Oppa, stop it.” said Taeyeon with a smile in her face. Lee Shin just laugh.

After a while, Taeyeon look at Lee Shin and ask; “So do you really want to meet my parent?’

“Yes, I will. I will make you my official because now I know how you feel about me. But can you tell me what they like. You know it will be my first time.” said Lee Shin.

“Are you afraid?” ask Taeyeon.

“I am. What can I do to make them like me?’ ask Lee Shin.

“Just be yourself.” Said Taeyeon.

“No, I can’t be myself. I am rude, arrogant and selfish. I will be throwing out from your house before I can say a word. I want them to like me. I want them to accept me as a future son in law.” explain Lee Shin with a smile. He feel so happy because Taeyeon like him because who he is.

“You will do fine. I believe in you. You can be polite if you want too.” said Taeyeon.

“And I will help you.” she adds. Lee Shin smile.

“I will do anything just for you Taeyeonie.” said Lee Shin looking at Taeyeon which also look at him. There was a silent moment between them. Lee Shin nod his head to emphasis what he mean by that. And in return Taeyeon nod her head to show him she understand and trust him.

“Do you want to walk outside for a while? I know it cold but I would like to walk with you without people looking at us.” said Lee Shin and Taeyeon nod her head. They step outside the car, Lee Shin brings out his hand waiting for Taeyeon to grab his hand. Taeyeon smile and grab on Lee Shin hand. Then they walk side by side along tree in front of them. It is really a beautiful place. There was a man made pond along side the tree.

"Is that a mansion?" ask Taeyeon.

"Hmm...mm. But I dont live there anymore. I let my old butler to live there. My house is over there." said Lee Shin point the other side with his finger.

"Do you mean all this time we are near your house." said Taeyeon.

"Sorry, I can just think that this is the safes place for us to talk in privacy.” Said Lee Shin.

“Do you mean that you want to bring me to your house?” ask Taeyeon.

“No, I will never do that. I care for you. I will ask your parent permision before I let you go to my house. It not proper. I know I cannot control my self if I do that.” said Lee Shin openly which make Taeyeon face become red. Taeyeon use her other hand to fan her face which make Lee Shin laugh.

“I love you, I admit it aloud that I really fall in love with you.” Said Lee Shin and without hesitate hug Taeyeon. Taeyeon was shock but she feel happy and in return slowly she hug Lee Shin back. She feel butterfly in her heart. She know now that Lee Shin doesn’t buy her heart with money. He buys her heart with his sincerity.

 

 

Coming Next: The day Lee Shin meets her parent….