JEALOUS IN THE AIR

100 days Boyfriend

AT THE SUPER JUNIOR HOUSE….

 

CHAPTER 13

 

“Hello, where are you?” ask Eunhyuk.

“Why?” ask Lee Shin back.

“You foods are here already. How much you ask them to send? Are you going to have dinner or party?” ask Eunhyuk.

“You ask me to buy a dinner for everyone so I did. I am on my way to your house. I just stop by to my office.” Explain Lee Shin.

“Faster.” said Eunhyuk.

 

He was standing in front of Super Junior house waiting for one of the SJ members open the door.

“Oh Hyung, we have been waiting for you. Come in.” said Ryewook.

“What take you so long? We are hungry already.” said Eunhyuk. He know that Eunhyuk will cross if he hungry so he just smile apologizing. He looks at others who already sit in front of the foods which are now on the combine table in the living room.

“You know you don’t have to wait.” said Lee Shin and take a sit between Eunhyuk and Siwon.

“So now let eat.” said Leeteuk hyung. They all start dig in the food. It is really a feast.

“Why are we holding a party again hyung?” ask Donghae to Leeteuk while he eat his food.

“We holding a party because someone bought dinner enough for a party.” said Eunhyuk.

“Sorry, I tough you ask me to buy a dinner. So I ask Mr. So to send dinner for 10 people and everything that tasty.” said Lee Shin.

“Don’t humble yourself. It is my fault that I forget you own a hotel and I also forget to mention that when you call, “we” that I mention before is only me, Kyuhyun, Teuk hyung and Ryewook.” said Eunhyuk.

“We have to call everyone, and Teuk hyung have to use his leader authority to ask everyone to come and tell them it was urgent.” explain Kyuhyun.

“Sorry hyung.” Lee Shin said and smile at Leeteuk who just shake his head to show that it not a big deal at all.

“We all always busy so thanks to you we have this party.” Laugh Leeteuk. Everyone nod his head. Then Yesung raise his can of beer and everyone raise their beer as well except Lee Shin who raises his glass of water.

“To all hope we will be together until we die.” Yesung said and everyone drink up their drink.

 

“Hyung, why are you only drinks water? I never saw you drink beers before.” ask Siwon.

“I am…”

“He can’t drink any alcohol.” Eunhyuk said before Lee Shin can answer the question.

“But it is only a beer.” said Siwon.

 “I am not good with alcohol, I get drunk easily. I get worse if I drunk.” Lee Shin said.

“I don’t think he should drink. He has a bad habit when he got drunk and he cannot control it.” said Eunhyuk with knowing smile.

“How about drinks wine? Do you get drunk drinks it.” ask Siwon.

“He can take wine but not too much. He doesn’t drink anything that has too much alcohol on it. Or anything that can make him loses his mind like Soju.” explain Eunhyuk. Lee Shin just nods his head. He looks around him where everyone has fun eating, talking, joking and gossiping.

 

 

Do you see what happen at Music TV today.” said Shindong to Donghae.

“What?” ask Donghae again.

“Yes, what happen that we should see?” ask Kyuhyun.

“Someone wants to make a move to our Taeyeonie.” said Shindong. And this make Lee Shin cough with his drink and look at Shindong with a big eyes.

“O.. that. I think him just trying his luck.” said Kyuhyun.

“But he already told everyone that he like her and not once but many time in any show if people ask him to choose. So I don’t think it was wrong for him to make a move.” said Donghae. Eunhyuk look at Lee Shin who already in his boils state. This is the first time he sees Lee Shin like this and he know it because of Lee Shin was jealous and he can see how much Lee Shin want to struggle all three of s who are not aware of the situation which concern Taeyeon. Leeteuk also sense the problem that will occur if he not stops the gossip immediately. 

“Shindong, Donghae, Kyuhyun. I don’t think any of that is true so can you guy’s stop.” said Leeteuk.

“But Hyung, I see it with my eyes that he really go and talking with Taeyeon.” said Shindong.

“I see it too. It was so obvious.” add Kyuhyun.

“I know but I don’t think it a good topic to discuss now.” explain Leeteuk.

“Who is this guy that we are talking about?” ask Lee Shin. It was obvious he trying to act cools of it but fail in doing so.

“It no one that have your concern.” reply Eunhyuk.

“I think I have a concern when it come to my girlfriend.” Add Lee Shin.

“Do you want everyone know about you and Taeyeon?” ask Eunhyuk.

“I wish.” said Lee Shin which put a smile on Eunhyuk face. Everyone look at Lee Shin and Eunhyuk with a curiosity. Now, everyone want to know if what their heard is true but no one have a courage to ask.

“So, who the hell is the guy that we are discussing?” ask Lee Shin looking at Shindong.

“Don’t say a word, Shindong. It not gives any of us good. And we don’t know what has been said between those two. So don’t assume.” said Eunhyuk who said these looking at Lee Shin not Shindong.

“Why I can’t know his name? Do you think that I will do him any harm?” ask Lee Shin.

“Yes, you can. He just her admired not more than that.” said Eunhyuk.

“So, I just sit here and let him have his way. Can’t I do something … such as give him a blow? I Think I deserved to have a chance like that.” said Lee Shin.

“You don’t just blow his face but you can blow his career as well. And don’t you trust Taeyeon?” said Eunhyuk.

“Lee Shin, she was an idol. She have more admired than any of any girls idol out there. So don’t do anything that you will regret.” add Leeteuk. Lee Shin looks at Leeteuk. He knows what Leeteuk said was right. He really respects Leeteuk as a friend and hyung because although he look and act like a childish in the outside but he was so wise and has more experience when it comes to social obligation.

“Urg.. I hate this.” said Lee Shin and take Siwon beer and drink it up. Siwon just take a sip from his beer so it actually a fully can of beer. But because of his boiling rage he drinks it all without hesitated . As expected, after his put down the can he touch his head and without given a warning, he fall down with his head is going to knock down the table. But lucky for him because of Siwon good reflex he caught Lee Shin before his head knock the table.

“Oh no, he got himself drunk. Stupid act of jealousy.” said Eunhyuk who then crake with laugh join with Leeteuk.  

“Do we have to understand that Lee Shin hyung have something going on with Taeyeon.” said Donghae.

“Now everyone knows. Yes he was in relationship with Taeyeonie.” said Leeteuk.

“I never guess Lee Shin hyung like Taeyeonie. No wonder he coming to her birthday.” said Siwon.

“Oh, he doesn’t come to her birthday because he likes Taeyeon. That was the first time he meet her.” Explain Eunhyuk.

“Don’t tell me, that he makes her his girlfriend after that day.” ask Yesung.

“How about Taeyeon? Does she accept Lee Shin just after couple of weeks knowing him?” ask Shindong.

“Actually he asks her to be his girlfriend after a minute meeting her. It was on the day of her birthday. Only he can make that stunt.” said Eunhyuk with a laugh and Leeteuk nod his head in agreement.

“Because now all of you know the story so you guys as usual please don’t let what happen in here slip away from these room. And also don’t say that boy name to him. He maybe not doing any harm to that boy but he can do it if he wants. So please keep it to yourself.” Said Leeteuk.

“What harm can hyung do to that boy?” ask Siwon in whisper to a drunken Lee Shin but heard by the others.

“He can do any harm to anyone he want. He is capable to do so. He just doesn’t do it to us. Do you think that if he can make you success, he cannot make you falling down from where you are right now.” explain Eunhyuk.

“I know he rich but I don’t think rich people is capable to make other people live in misery. It just happen in drama.” said Siwon again. At that time Lee Shin wake up immediately stutter the SJ members.

“Tomorrow I have to attending a meeting. They ask for my money but what I get from them. They all are stupid peoples. Don’t they know that I already give them so much favors.” said Lee Shin. Everyone looks at Eunhyuk who now try to keep back his laugh.

“I told you guys, he has bad habit when he drunks. So now you all have to listen for his talking about his business. Thanks god it not only me have to suffer the effect this time.’ said Eunhyuk.

“Let him. Just finish the food and clean all the mess. It will take a while for him to settle down.” said Leeteuk.

“You! I already told you to make a new list about the project. I want it to be a traditional hotel. What word that you don’t understand. Build it like King Sejong the Great castle. How? Use your imagination. It should be done end of this month. Go interview people who wanted a job. I don’t care what their education background. Ask them if they can do a job properly that is enough. And if my grandfather comes to view, tell me immediately. I have enough of them. I am stupid to ignore their interruption, and this time I will stop them.” said Lee Shin with his hand on the air just like someone who gives a speech.

“Now can you tell me again, what happen at New York? I don’t care; go contact Mr. Lois Junior to handle the case. I will be there next week and I want all the problem is settling.” Lee Shin add before he once again falls down backward and knock his head on the floor and this time Siwon cannot catch him. Lee Shin still mumble something but this time it not so clear.

“Now I understand why he don’t drink any alcohol although it just a beer.” Siwon shake his head looking at Lee Shin.

 

 

In the morning, Lee Shin wake up and he feels like someone knock his head hard. He tries to open his eyes and it seems difficult.

“Hyung, if you wake up, you need to drink this up. It will clear your head.” Ryewook give a glass of honey water to Lee Shin.

“Do I drink last night?” ask Lee Shin.

“It was an accident. You drink Siwon Hyung beer.” explain Ryewook.

“I have made a breakfast. It was rice and some leftover from last night.” Add Ryewook.

“Oh gosh I forgot.” said Lee Shin and try to find his Phone. Then he push some numbers and waiting for someone pick up the phone.

“Hello” answers the person at the other end of line.

 “Hello, are you still sleeping?” ask Lee Shin.

“Hmm emm.” Answer the person again.

“Taeyeon ahh, sorry I don’t call you last night. I got myself drunk. I know I broke a promise so can you forgive me. I will call you back again later ok.” said Lee Shin and end the call. Ryewook who still stand there just look at Lee Shin with an open mouth.

“It true than; you and Taeyeon.” said Ryewook.