TALKING ABOUT THE PAST

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 29

 

Taeyeon open her eyes, she look around her before she remember where she is. She then has a smile in her face before she look at her waist watch.

“Oh my, it’s already 9. I must over slept.” said Taeyeon and immediately sit on her bed.  

“Aish, I hope oppa still sleep. I should set my alarm. Aish.” said Taeyeon and start walking to the door.

“Wait, I think I should take a shower first before meet him.” said Taeyeon to herself. But because of the warm water in a big bathtub and a fresh lavender body shampoo make her forget that she already late. She enjoys herself until she feels fresh.

She is wearing a beautiful flower dress with a black legging and a brown cardigan. She looks at herself before she went out from her room.

 

“You look so beautiful. I thought it was an angel.” greet Lee Shin who sits at sofa with a paper in his hand when he looks at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just smile. She doesn’t know what to say with that comment.

“I already ring a breakfast for you. It will be here by now.” said Lee Shin again.

 “What are you reading oppa?” ask Taeyeon and sit next to Lee Shin.

“Just reports. I don’t know what to do so I end up reading this reports.” explain Lee Shin.

“I need to use a bathroom. You see, I design this room just for me, I never imagine that I have to share it with some girl. So my thing is all in that room. I think I need to fresh up myself.” Add Lee Shin and walk past Taeyeon to the bedroom. He just left the door open behind him when he open his shirt and throw it on the bed before he walk to the bathroom.

Taeyeon who was still at the door look at his back and blush. Then she closes the bedroom door for Lee Shin and sit at the sofa where Lee Shin sits before. She picks the paper Lee Shin read and try to read it. It all numbers.

“How someone can read this stuff. Lee Shin oppa must be good in his study or maybe he was a model student before at school.” said Taeyeon by herself.

 

After a couple of minute, Lee Shin walks back to living room with a black shirt and jean. His hair is still wet and he looks more handsome. He see the breakfast is already been serve.

 

“Why don’t you eat the breakfast?” ask Lee Shin when he see that the breakfast is still not been touch and Taeyeon still sit at the sofa.

“I wait for you oppa. Let eat together then.” Explain Taeyeon and walk to where the breakfast been served by the maid before. Lee Shin smile back and take a sit infront of Taeyeon.

“Oppa, are you going to work today?” ask Taeyeon.

“No, I make my own rules that I don’t work on weekend. It was time for me to just hanging around reading books, watching movie, meeting friends, spend my time with my girlfriend.” Explain Lee Shin.

“That good Oppa because I think you work so hard.” said Taeyeon. Lee Shin try to hold his spoon but than his grimace.

“It is still hurt?” ask Taeyeon mention Lee Shin hand.

“It just feels uncomfortable. But it is not so bad.” Said Lee Shin look at his grip.

“You should not punch that thing so hard.” Said Taeyeon back.

“It was much better than I punch his face. Luckily Hyuk Jae was there.” said Lee Shin. 

“Eunhyuk oppa know about you so much. When you think that I will know you like him.” whisper Taeyeon looking at her food.

“Just ask Taeyeonie. I will tell you everything that you want to know about me.” said Lee Shin and hold Taeyeon hand and wait for Taeyeon look at him back before nod his head to emphasis what he mean everything.

“I can ask you anything?” ask Taeyeon back. Lee Shin just nod his head again. It put a smile on Taeyeon face.

“I want to know about your childhood, your school days, your friends and everything about you. I want to know you more than the others around you.” said Taeyeon.

“Hmm, ok. I will tell you everything today. But now, let finish breakfast and take a walk in the garden with me. It was a beautiful spring so I hope you will enjoy the day with me today.” said Lee Shin with smile.

 

They both walk to the elevator and meet Eunhyuk with Donghae who already waiting for the elevator.

“You look beautiful, Taeyeon. Do you get enough sleep last night?” ask Eunhyuk smiling an evil smile at Taeyeon.

“Yah! Do you think lowly at me.” said Lee Shin and start to tackle Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just laugh and pull his hand out mean sorry.

Taeyeon just laugh at the Eunhyuk remark and Lee Shin act. She know that both men is have a special bond but she doesn’t know how far and how deep the bond between those two man infront of her now. Donghae just smile and shake his head.

All four of them step in the elevator when the elevator opens for them. Lee Shin grab Taeyeon hand inside the elevator and speak to Eunhyuk like nothing happen.

“Where you two are heading to?” ask Lee Shin.

“We are going for a swimming and then play at the game room.” said Donghae.

“I have to win my money back. I lost it last night to CD Mblaq. We have a bet last night at the game room.” Explain Eunhyuk.

“Which game?” ask Lee Shin back.

“Motorcycle. Actually he was so good. He just look innocent but he was so good.” Explain Eunhyuk.

“Kyuhyun was already heading there, we will make another bet today with the other boys but maybe we can play other games.” Said Donghae.

“You mean, the games are between the group idols or anyone who want to make a bet?” ask Lee Shin.

“I think it not a group idols, it just a make group. You can make any group of friends. And take a bet.” said Eunhyuk. Lee Shin than understand, it mean no harm done will happen to the boys.

“Do you think I should send a guard there?” ask Lee Shin with smile.

“Nah, you don’t have too.” said Eunhyuk.

All these while, Taeyeon just listen the conversation between the boys. She smiles how relaxed Lee Shin when he speak with Eunhyuk. He is still holding her hand all along in the elevator to the first floor of the castle.

On the first floor, Lee Shin walks side by side with Taeyeon and heading to outside the castle to the garden. They stroll at the garden walking path and looking at the beautiful flower. The weather is just perfect, not so hot and not so cold. They walk until they reach at the bench under the big tree look out the lake.  They take a sit at the bench.

“It was beautiful out here. You castle is so beautiful oppa.” said Taeyeon looking back at the castle.

“Thank you, It just redesign from my other castles. I want to share what I have with you. That why I want you to have this holidays.” said Lee Shin.

“What other castles? Do you have more castles?” ask Taeyeon look at Lee Shin.

“I own at least 2 small castles and three big castles including these. All three castles, I change it into hotels just like this one.” said Lee Shin.

“Where are there?” ask Taeyeon.

“Hmm, what? Oh the castles; all of them in UK accept these one.” Explain Lee Shin.

 “You said that I can ask you anything right. And I know it was rude for me to ask, but how rich are you oppa? I mean if you so rich why you have to work so hard. But again from what I see and then from you telling me that you already have 5 castles all together, I think you are already rich.” ask Taeyeon.

“Hmm, Actually I am too rich for my own good and I should stop making more money but if I don’t work I don’t know what I should do. This make me feel that my life have a value in society. Maybe creating a job for peoples.” said Lee Shin with smile.

“And how rich I am, I don’t really count what I have so far. Hmm let see, I never said this to anyone, because I don’t think it important. But I will tell you, but please don’t think differently about me ok.” said Lee Shin and waiting for Taeyeon nod her head before he continue.

“When I start doing my own business I already have 3 big shopping complexes, 4 hotels and 3 resorts in US, one skiing resorts in Canada. But then I open three more hotels here in Korea and two shopping complexes. This hotel makes four in Korea. I also have one skiing resort in New Zealand. Two hotels in UK, one hotel in Japan and one resort in Malaysia. I have bought many land properties especially in US, UK and here. I have two small castle in UK and several houses and apartments which I bought it in US, UK and Korea, I think I give one of my appartmet to you for your birthday doesn’t you remember. Hmm, do you visit the apartment already?” ask Lee Shin in the middle of his counting his wealth. At that time Taeyeon mouth was open. She really don’t know that Lee Shin have so many hotel. She think she already miss count the number he have.

“Hmm, what?” ask Taeyeon.

“The apartment I gave you. Do you already see it?” ask Lee Shin smile at Taeyeon reaction.

“Hmm, No. Actually, I really forgot about it. I want to give you back that why I don’t bother to go and see it. I am sorry, just it was so expensive for a birthday present. Don’t you think?” ask Taeyeon.

“But I gave it to you. So it depend on me to think if it expensive or not. It will hurt me if you give it back to me. Don’t you think?” ask Lee Shin back.

“Hmm, but what people will say if they know. They will say that I was after you because you are rich.” said Taeyeon slowly with her eyes look at her hand.

“Taeyeon, we already discuss this. Compare to you, I am nothing. So don’t think about it so much ok.” said Lee Shin back.

“But oppa, if you already rich, why you work so hard. Don’t you think you have enough?” ask Taeyeon.

“I don’t know. It not that I care so much about money, it just I love build, design and manage a new hotel, houses or apartments. It gives me adventures to do it. That why when everything is already settle and work the way I want.  And some already give back a profit; I will go for a new one.” Explain Lee Shin.

 “But if you keep doing it don’t you think you will got so many. Why don’t you just manage what you already have or sell them before you build the new one? So you will not so busy to handle everything you own.” said Taeyeon.

“Hmm, I know but the problem is I don’t have any money problem to sell any of my properties or my hotel and I have enough money to build the new one. So that why I keep what I have because I don’t think I need to sell them even just a small apartment that I have. I think the problem here is that I keep making more money and I have to stop someway. But if I stop I don’t have work to do, my life will be dull. Don’t you think so?” said Lee Shin with smile.

“Don’t you think the management work will make you busy?” ask Taeyeon.

“It will busy for a year or two, the maximum it can get is up to 4 years. But then it will work according to the rule I put in. The adventure is when you build, design and make the rule. After that it will be just normal management process. It not adventure anymore.” explain Lee Shin.

“But you work so hard. I don’t want you to overdo it. It not good for your health.” said Taeyeon.

“Don’t worry, I will take good care of myself and you too.” said Lee Shin.

“Oppa, I want to know you more than the others around you. I want to know about your childhood, your school days, your friends and everything about you.” Said Taeyeon.

“Ok, you have a whole day to ask me any question. I want to spend my day today with you. So just ask me any questions, but if I cannot answer some of your questions; doesn’t mean that I want keep a secret from you but maybe it just hard to explain, Ok.” said Lee Shin. Taeyeon smile and nod her head happily.

“Hmm, let see. You own hotels and resorts, houses, apartments and land properties. Do you own anything else?” ask Taeyeon.

“Hmm, I also own a school and college.” said Lee Shin.

“You own school? Why? Which school you own, oppa.” Ask Taeyeon. 

“You see, I was attending a school for a rich son and daughter from around Korea when I was in primary school. I am not a good student you know, I hate go to school, always do what I want to do, sometime I just don’t bother to come to school at all. So, one day my home teacher said to me that I should open my own school if I don’t want to follow the school rule that have been decide by the others.” said Lee Shin.

“So, you build your own school?” ask Taeyeon.

“Yup, so I ask permission from my great grandfather to build secondary school for me. My great grandfather likes my ideas because he thinks that the best way for me to attend the school because it was my school. And he also thinks that was a good starter business for me.” said Lee Shin.

“I think you must be a good student in school oppa. You was success in your business so you must be good in your study.” said Taeyeon with her dreamy look imagine Lee Shin in his school days.

“Hmm, actually Taeyeon ahh. Oppa is not a good student. I am not a model student. I am more like a difficult student or maybe a bad boys in my own schools.” said Lee Shin with a smile looking at Taeyeon.

“What? What you mean by a bad boy oppa. Doesn’t it mean you just like the boys in our shows?” ask Taeyeon.

“What show?” ask Lee Shin back.

“Dangerous Boys.” said Taeyeon.

“Ahh, maybe a little bit like them but I don’t drink, smoke or bad mouth. I am more of skipping class, sleeping in class, just don’t bother about what teacher said and maybe fought with others a little here and there.” Explain Lee Shin with a small chuckle.

“You fought when you in high school? But you are better man now?” ask Taeyeon still in disbelieve state.

“Maybe, I was blessing with a good fortune and wealth and I am also a genius. You see I don’t like school but it doesn’t mean I don’t like to learn. I learn by just reading books and learn by myself. That why I got bored when I am at school cause I already know what the teacher a going to teach. I took my degree in business when I am 15 with a special license to attend the London School of Economic in UK. That when I bought the first castle for my own.” explain Lee Shin.

“You must come to our show, give a small motivation to the boys and make them believe that they have some hope. I hope they will be a better man like you in the future.” said Taeyeon slowly. There really a sincere in her face that what she doing in the show is really come from her heart.

“I will if you ask me, but I don’t want to be in the show. Maybe meet them outside the show.” said Lee Shin.

“Hmm, so you fought with the others too. Do your friend that I meet last time also with you. I mean do those also bad boys? And someone between you must be a leader and so who he is? ” ask Taeyeon.

“Oh! them. They are my class mate when I am in high school. You just meet 4 of them; it left one person that you should meet. Last time he never makes it to the meeting but he will tonight. About the leader, I don’t really sure who might be because we never discuss anything about it aloud. And about them being a bad boys, actually I think we not that bad but we just been in a difficult time of our growing to manhood. You know every single of us know that we are the heir of our ancestor wealth and we must take over the family business someday. We not bad in our study but we are not good in our attitude. We don’t have manners at all. And among them, I was the worse.” said Lee Shin smile remembering his old days when he still in his high school.

“But when I think again, I still worse in my manners until these days.” adds Lee Shin with a laugh. Which get him a slap in his arm from Taeyeon.

“Oh oppa. You are not that bad. I think you much better than others man that I know.” said Taeyeon.

“How many man that you know, that make you think I am much better than them?” said Lee Shin which of cause he know that was none.

“I mean, that.., Oh I don’t know. I don’t really know them as much as I know you. I know them as a friend. And I think you much better than them for me to fall in love with you. You know it not easy for me to fall in love. But you make me fall in love with you. So I think it because you a better than the others.” Taeyeon try to explain with the best she could without notice that she has been mention almost every word in her sentence that she loves Lee Shin.

“Lee Shin grabs her face with his both hand and kisses her in to stop her from her explanation. Taeyeon was shock but then she holds Lee Shin arms and response to the kiss.  

“Thanks cause accept me and make me a better man.” said Lee Shin.  Then he stands and brings Taeyeon to her feet. Then they stroll again and now heading to the rowing boat.

“Do you want to go on the boat?” ask Lee Shin. Taeyeon nod her head. Then they go for a rowing. It looks some others idols also come and enjoys the pond and using the rowing.

“Oh I forgot, this morning we should have a treasure hunt and I promise to Hyeyeon that I will be in her group.” said Taeyeon with a sigh.

“Don’t worry, I think they enjoy them self right now.” said Lee Shin and point to the family paddle boat. There a group of four girls which are Hyeyeon, Soo Young, Yuri and Yoona was excitedly rowing the boat with a laugh. There also two boats were trying to catching up the girl’s boat. Inside the first boat was Jessica, Crystal, Sulli and IU and the second was Sunny, Hyorin, Ember and Hara.

Taeyeon smile looking at her members and other members from other groups.

“You know oppa, this holiday is so much fun if we do it with the others. Do you want to join them?” ask Taeyeon. Lee Shin just smile and nod his head. Taeyeon grab his hand and walk faster to the jetty. There they meet Tiffany who just sit at the bench near the jetty with her umbrella.

“Tiff, why don’t you join them.” ask Taeyeon

“I don’t want to row.” said Tiffany a matter of fact.

“Lee Shin oppa, how are you? Does your hand still hurt?” ask Tiffany to Lee Shin.

“Nah, it just a small cut.” said Lee Shin.

“Come oppa, we use that small paddle boat. It just for couples.” said Taeyeon happily. She just like a small girl getting a new toys. Lee Shin just smiles at her in return. Then go with Taeyeon to the small paddle boat.