THAT NIGHT AT PARTY

100 days Boyfriend

Thank you for the comments and for coming back to read my story...

 

AILYNN

 

______________________________________________________________________

That night, at the party…

 

For the first time in history, Jordan Lee or Lee Shin has opened his mansion for a party. It was a big mansion but he never ever invited anyone to come to his mansion. He never throws any parties in his mansion. If ever he throws a party is only for his workers but it is always held at the hotel halls.

But for today occasions not only he invited his friends but also almost everyone who work for him (the upper level group of personnel in his company) and also he invited almost everyone who know Taeyeon (this of cause anyone who work at entertainment industries). It looks like a big event that needs an attention such an award ceremony for the artists.

So, to make it simple, the parties not only attract the person who have been invited but also has attracted reporters, paparazzi and fans from various groups of idols and artists. It really not a small party that Taeyeon imagined. Everyone who get the invitation card have come because this is a big opportunity for everyone to be acquaintance with Jordan Lee, one of the richest man in Korea who have big name in business and influences. Some also feel honored because been invited especially the artists because they don’t know the real reason why they have been invited but still their agency take all the measured for them to attend the party and make them as the agency presenter. 

For the idol groups who already arrived in morning have to use back gate to make a round at the front gate pretending that they also just coming like the others. They turn down the car windows to let the reporters and fan take their photo because the reporters and fan is not allowed to cross the front gate. There are so many body guard up front the gate and surround the mansion.

Lee Shin, for the first time in his life was doing his duty as a host from the beginning of the parties. He greet them with his smile and listen to their thankfulness because have been invited to his parties. Some artists, who not really know Lee Shin especially the older one, think that Lee Shin was a good young man with good manners, down to earth man. He not really likes someone that they read on the news. Of cause Lee Shin never cared what people think about him and never gave a good appearance to the reporters but today it was difference, Lee Shin want people know who he really is so that they will accept him for Taeyeon. He will do anything for Taeyeon. He will never let anyone hurt her, physically or mentally.

The party going well, the guest hanging around talking and joking, some start make an arrangement for business deal, some was eating and some dance in the floor dance with their partner moving with a song that was played. Lee Shin at the end come back to his usual, stand at the corner of the room with his best friend Hyuk Jae and Donghae who always with Hyukjae side looking at the guest at his party.

“Don’t you think you go for the extent?” said Eunhyuk shaking his head.

“I just want to have a proper party,” explain Lee Shin.

“Do you really invite them all? I mean it look like I attend an after party award, so many sunbaenim,” ask Donghae.

“I just ask Mr. So to invite everyone who know my wife,” whisper Lee Shin.

“You must be joking right? If you intend to invite everyone who knows her, you should invite all Korean people because all of them know her.” said Eunhyuk.

“I don’t think only Korean peoples; he should invite all people around the world. She got fans all over the world,” said Donghae with laugh. Lee Shin follows the laugh because he knows how absurd it is.

At that moment Lee Shin see Taeyeon have a good laugh with something that been said by Jo Kwon (2AM). Then smiles creep on his face. He was a happy man tonight.

“Lee Shin, don’t show too much people are looking at you?” whisper Eunhyuk at Lee Shin ear. Lee Shin just nods his head. At that moment the song of Lee Shin and Taeyeon first waltz dance which they have at the hotel castle was played.

 “I remember this song, it the same song at the castle. It pity that I can’t have a waltz today with her as my wife, she must dream of it too,” said Lee Shin slowly more to himself actually when he look at Taeyeon who at that moment also look at him with a smile paste in her face. But Eunhyuk and Donghae who stand beside him can hear it clearly. They feel pity toward the newlywed couple but they also understand that they cannot do anything about it.

 “I wish I can do something to her tonight,” said Lee Shin.

But at that time, Lee Shin sees someone approach Taeyeon. Someone that he doesn’t really want to see at his party but of cause what can he do, he is his uncle. He can sense something it not right and with that Lee Shin walk straight to them and heard what his uncle say to Taeyeon;

“I don’t know what you have on your sleeve made him go too low by marrying you. But I don’t care because I will make sure ….”

“What are you going to do uncle?” said Lee Shin to his uncle.

“Congratulation for your married… I don’t think you will go so low to married someone that is not in the same level like us. Remember what I said to you not long time ago, about messing up with my business,” state my uncle.

“Don’t you dare do anything tonight, you know what can happen to you and your business. And if anything happen to her, I will kill you,” said Lee Shin.

“I don’t care about business because you already ruin it for me. And I don’t think you capable of killing me,” said his uncle.

“I ruin it for you? Don’t you think that I safe your business from ruin?” Eunhyuk who stand all along beside Lee Shin can feel something will get dirty if Lee Shin still staying there listening to what he uncle will say. So, he tried to pull Lee Shin to back away from his uncle but Lee Shin seem stick to the floor, not moving.

“You ruin my reputation, you ruin our pride, you son of *&^%*. You have to pay for it. I will make your secret not a secret anymore Do you think that if you not invite me to your wedding that I will not know about it? Don’t you think you were wrong for ing your grandmother that hated you so much to keep it a secret from her family? She hated you but have to pretend that you are her grandson. You and your father is the same. You are B*******d, you should die long ago with your father and mother in that car crash. ”

With that last statement, Lee Shin punches his uncle in his face. It was a scene that should not happen in the grand party but his uncle was too much. His uncle was stumble back ward, but luckily someone hold his back or else he must be on the floor right now. With that a couple of bodyguards were coming to them and with Lee Shin signal they bring his uncle out from there.

“YOU…YOU…. SON OF #@**^%, DON’T YOU THINK YOU CAN KEEP IT A SECRET… JUST YOU WAIT TOMORROW…. IT WILL BE YOUR BLOW AND HER TOO….IF I CANNOT HURT YOU I WILL HURT HER FOR SURE….” blow his uncle when the bodyguards bring him out. Lee Shin looks at Taeyeon who now look too shock to what was happen. He sighs because he really wants to hold her at the time like this but he can just look at her and do nothing. But after a minute past, he can see Taeyeon face change from shock to fear, she is going to cry. Lee Shin can feel it and without care he grab Taeyeon hand.

“Lee Shin remember, you can’t..” said Eunhyuk, but when he see Taeyeon face he just let go of Lee Shin.

Without care people are looking, he hugs her.

“I cannot let anything happen to you, I will never let him hurt you,” whisper Lee Shin to a crying Taeyeon.

 But less then they know, someone was waiting to taking the photo for what was happen. Someone who need a big story for cover, if you going to ask me.

 

 

-------------------------------------

I will put a picture tomorrow....

pls comments .... thanks.....