HE IS LOYAL

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 17

 

“Hyung, I know who he is?” said Son Dongwoon from beast.

Actually many idols also come to SBS today because some of them have to record Inkigayo music bank. It was on the second floor of the building. First floor and Second floor of SBS building is design as open floor so they can just look down from second floor to look what happen in first floor.

 

It was common that the artists usually don’t bother what happen in SBS but because of the hectic made by the reporters they stop to look what really happen. It was difference feeling because not only the reporters are many but the building is also secured by full of body guard.

“Oh, it is Lee Shin hyung. Is he….” ask Yoseob to his manager hyung with his finger point to Lee Shin.

“I am not really sure who he is, but I have been mention that SBS is possessed by a group of young chaebol. And it was not usual for them to attend SBS meeting. Today is just a big day for SBS because all of them are coming.” said Beast manager and left the group who still stand at the rail and start go to the recording room to do his jobs.

“He is Lee Shin shii, he was friend with Eunhyuk Sunbae. Remember, last time when we meet him, all the Sunbae ask us to go and introduce ourself to him. That time I ask them, why? They just said he can help us. Don’t you all remember? ” explain Doo Joon.

“Oh yea, I remember that.” said Gi-Kwang. The others members just nod their head.

“What happen here?” ask Seulong, looking around him. The beast bows to him because he was their Sunbae.

“Oh hyung, it just that SBS has a meeting and they own this place.” said Gi-Kwang and point to the caebols.

“Tell me if my eyes are correct, He is Lee Shin right?” said Seulong. The Beast members just nod their head.

“hmm..mm. Oh that make sense when he said that he is rich.” adds Seulong. Then Jo Kwon look down and asking Seulong what happen, and Seulong than tell him what happen down on first floor.

Then now 2 am also stand at the rail of second floor looking down to where Lee Shin and the others caebol standing. It looks like they were waiting for something or maybe someone. But then they laugh to what Lee Shin was saying.

“He look difference right?” said Leeteuk who was pop from nowhere stand next to Jo Kwon. It make all of them stutter.

“Hyung, when was you stand next to me?” ask Jo Kwon who now notice that all the SJ members was there.

“We arrive just now.” Explain Leeteuk with smile.

“He just looks difference but believe me, he just the same Lee Shin you guy knows. So don’t think differently.” said Eunhyuk who stand next to Leeteuk.

“Oh, hyung you was his friend. Do you know all of them? How are they?” ask Ryewook.

“I meet all of them a couple of time. But I am not really knows them as I know Lee Shin. And they are fine, just a little bit arrogant and rude. But compared to Lee Shin they are still ok.” explain Eunhyuk.

“Do you mean Lee Shin hyung is more arrogant and rude?” ask Kyuhyun.

“He is when I first meet him. And believe me he still but then because of he not someone who talk so much so you will never know how rude he is. But don’t worry he never rude to a hard working people like us an artist so don’t worry.” Explain Eunhyuk with smile. They now look at Lee Shin hugging another guy who just coming and the reporters become more excited. All five young handsome mans stand at the SBS lobby, talking and joking. And at that time, SNSD enter the building. Eunhyuk give a signal to Leeteuk to look at what will happen.

 

“Kimjeong, how are you?” said Lee Shin and hug his friend who just arrive. Kimjeong is always late but he will make it. They know him that much. And they never raise the issue to him.

“I am fine.” Kimjeong said and give a hug to the others.

“Why are you asking me to attend this meeting? You know I will fall to sleep.” Ask Kimjeong.

“I already ask him that question. He just said that he doesn’t really want to attend the meeting. He just want to meet us to tell us about something is more important than this meeting.” said Hoihoon.

“Oh don’t tell me that you are going to marry.” said Kimjeong.

“I am hungry. I still not have lunch.” said Lee Shin.

“You should come to my restaurant.” said Imchun.

“I have a marriage meeting that arrange by my grandfather just now, and do you think that I will wait until the lunch is coming.” explain Lee Shin.

“So you really are going to tell us that you are going to married.” ask Kimjeong.

“No, you idiot, I just said that I just run from my meeting and the payment for my sin is I am still hungry because I break my grandfather heart.” said Lee Shin.

“It not me who idiot, the idiot one is someone who running away before he get a benefit.” said Kimjeong.

“Ha ha… what benefit you will get? You are giving your neck to someone. If I am in that situation I will run as well. Benefit if you think the future.” laugh Yeogyung and the others. Kimjeong just smile because he understands the meaning of benefit in business.

“So what are we waiting for?” ask Imchun.

“Wait for my sandwich.” said Lee Shin and at that moment he look at the group of girls who just enter the building. He smile and said;

“Can you guy wait here for a moment. I have to meet my girlfriend.” said Lee Shin.

“WHAT?” said Yeogyung to Lee Shin, but at that time Lee Shin already run to Taeyeon.

“Hi, how are you?” said Lee Shin when he stands in front of Teayeon. It makes Taeyeon stutter and then she gives him a smile.

“I am fine, but there are so many reporters here. So please don’t act something ridiculous.” said Taeyeon with smile.

“When you finish your schedule?” ask Lee Shin.

“I don’t know, usually we will finish at 8 pm.” said Taeyeon.

“I will come pick you up so can you wait for me.” said Lee Shin and at that moment his chaebol friends come and stand at his side.

“It was rude for you my friend that you come alone and forgot to introduce us.” said Yeogyung.

“Oh sorry, guys this is SNSD, and girls this is my friends.” said Lee Shin.

“Hmm if that the way you want to introduce us, I think I have to introduce myself again. So girl my name is Yeogyung, I am Jordan friend, and here is also his friend, Kimjeong, Imchun and Hoihoon.” said Yeogyung introduce himself and the others.

“Hi, we are Jordan friend from school.” said Kimjeong and try to shake Taeyeon hand but as reflex Lee Shin take his hand on his.

“Sorry, she is my girlfriend so you can only shake my hand.” said Lee Shin with smile. The others laugh.

“Is he really your boyfriend.” Whisper Imchun to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nod her head.

“Oh, you should consult us before you accept him. He is no good at all. He so arrogant, self-centered, rude, spoil, egoistic and above all of that he is, he is so loyal and trustworthy.” said Imchun to Taeyeon with smile.

“I think it enough guys, we have to go now. And Taeyeon, wait for me ok.” said Lee Shin to Taeyeon and then all of them walk to Mr. So who waiting with a sandwich on his hand. Lee Shin then takes the sandwich. He opens the wrap and eats the sandwich and start walking with confident to the lift and to the meeting room.

 

“Oh, unnie, Lee Shin oppa friends is so handsome.” Squeal Yoona when all SNSD walk to elevator to go to second floor.

“Do you think that they also rich like Lee Shin oppa?” ask Sunny.

“I think so. Because all the reporters who came here is not for us, I mean for the artists but it looks like the reporters are taking picture of them.” Explain Seohyun.

“He skips his lunch again.” said Taeyeon to nobody.