THE LAST CHAPTER.......

100 days Boyfriend

Dear all readers who reads and loves this story, this is the last chapter of the story. I really thanks you for all the support you have given to me all along the story, I appreciate the comments and really love them all. I will write about Taeyeon again next time, but now I have new story cast TOP bigbang and Yoona SNSD. If you can come and read my new story, I really thanks for that.

I will make a new story about Lee Shin and Taeyeon again, maybe a sequel, maybe, because I really love those two.

Last but not least, Thanks again and Love you all.

 

AILYNN.

P/S: for the last time can you all leave some comments.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“NOOOOOO….. PLEASE…… OH GOD……. PLEASE TELL ME HE IS OK…………..OH GOD …. DON’T DO THIS TO ME……. DON’T …… OH PLEASE LET HIM BE OK,”

With that shout everyone running to SNSD waiting room and see that Taeyeon was crying while looking at the TV.

“What should I do? Tell me … he was ok? Tell ME?” said Taeyeon to no one.

“Unnie, your phone…,” said Seohyun show Taeyeon her ringing phone.

“Answer it for her,” said Tiffany.

“Unnie… he will be ok… he will…” said Yoona.

“Unnies, they bring Lee Shin oppa to Seoul National University Hospital. We should be there,” said Seohyun in rush.

“Unnie…,” said Seohyun again. Taeyeon look at her and look at the others and nod her head.

They rush to the SNSD van. Hyeyeon take the key from manager oppa who confuse to what really happen. Then Hyeyeon drive all of them to the Hospital.

In the car, Taeyeon just cry. She doesn’t know what to say and what to thinks. She just prays in her heart that everything is not like she watches a moment ago. Seohyun and Yoona who sit next to her just hold her hand and say nothing.

When they arrive at the Hospital, they are so many reporters.

“Girls, what should we do? There are so many reporters?” ask Hyeyeon. But when she looks at Taeyeon face she knows that they must go and bring Taeyeon unnie to her husband. Go to hell all the reporters now. So Hyeyeon drive straight to the front door of Hospital and there Mr. So have been waiting for Taeyeon. His shirt is cover with some blood which is belongs to Lee Shin.

“Mrs Lee, I have been waiting for you. Mr. Lee is still in the operation room. I will bring you there.”

Taeyeon has waited outside the operation room not more than 15 minute, but she feel it was so long ago that she arrive in front of the room.

“Taeyeonie….,” said Eunhyuk who just arrive and now kneeling in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon look at him and without word hug him.

“Oppa….” That the only word she can utter with a tears flow down in her face. The SJ just arrive after hearing the news. Lee Shin great grandfather also there but when he come Taeyeon was so lost without notice the old man was there.

“Shhh…. Everything will fine,” said Eunhyuk although it just a word. He really hopes in his heart Lee Shin can make it. He wipes Taeyeon tears and touchs her head when he stand up. He then walks to seclude corridor and cry his heart there. Donghae who really know Eunhyuk followed him and can see how much Eunhyuk cover his heart up until now. When he heard about Lee Shin shot, he says nothing just blank and then they have pushed him to go inside the van. He still keeps his silent inside the van making the others just look at him in silent. But looking at him now, it was heart breaking. Donghae want to go to him, but;

“Give him some time, he need it. Let just watch him from here,” said Lee Teuk. He is a good leader and wiser.

After 8 hour of waiting, still no new what happen to Lee Shin in operation room. Now many friends who know Lee Shin have come and waiting for him; CNBLue, FT Island, BigBang and his caebol friends. They feel sad when they look at Taeyeon who seem lost. They came and give their support to her.

At the lobby of Hospital, many reporters are waiting for the news. The person who shot Lee Shin have been caught after the scene. Now, the reporters not only want to know about Lee Shin conditions but they also know Lee Shin relationship with so many idols and the most is Taeyeon because they already catches many photos of her crying when she come and walk side by side with Lee Shin personal assistant hours ago.

 

“Unnie, you have to take this,” said Seohyun slowly to Taeyeon. She give her a hot bun.

“Thank you Hyun, but I don’t think I can take anything.”

“You need to eat something, Unnie.” said Yoona. The other nods their head.

 “It not good for your..,” said Jessica before cover by Soo Young.

“It not good for health,” said Soo Young and shake her head to Jessica.

“She has to know, so that she will think to take care of herself. Lee Shin oppa will not like it if anything happen to both of them,” said Jessica.

“What should I know?” ask Taeyeon. The others look at Jessica.

“Sica,”

“Err.. I don’t think it was a right moment to talk about it Tae,” answer Sica.

“Please just tell me. I will be alright,” said Taeyeon back. Jessica looks at the others and with sigh Sunny answer Taeyeon question.

“Hmm… ok, now this few day you are not feeling well right. You feel dizzy especially at noon but you will be ok in the morning.  We don’t think it was exhausted symptom because we all know how it is when we exhausted. We just need take a rest a day and after given the IV we will be ok. But you have been feeling that way almost a week now,” explain Sunny.

“So,”

“We think you have a baby, Tae,” whisper Tiffany.

“OH GOD…. Not now,” said Taeyeon which makes her feel dizzy and with that she faint making the others who have been there shock and panic. The doctor has been call and Taeyeon have been sending to the patient room to be examined and rest. The doctor who examined Taeyeon talk to SNSD member and makes a detail examined and conform that Taeyeon is really have a baby.

Outside Taeyeon room,

“We should not have told her that at this moment,” said Yoona.

“I should be blame,” said Jessica.

“No unnies, we have to tell her. She doesn’t take any food today at all. She will be sick and it will harm her baby too,” said Seohyun logically.

“What happen here?” ask Eunhyuk who come with Lee Teuk and Donghae to see Taeyeon.

“Unnie is pregnant,” said Seohyun before she realizes that she should not say it out aloud.

“Really… She is? OH GOD, please help both of them,” said Eunhyuk.

“Is Lee Shin oppa still in there?” ask Soo Young. Eunhyuk nod his head.

“It already 9 hours he in there,” said Seohyun slowly.

“I ask the doctors, why it take so much time?” said Lee Teuk.

“And what the doctors said?” ask Eunhyuk.

“Actually, for normal cases like shot in the hand or leg it will just take a couple of hours. But in this case the bullet is shot on his stomach and we just have to pray. The doctors said, it was lucky he was brought to the hospital early before his loss so many bloods. If not he will not survived,” said Lee Teuk with a slow voice.

 

It already a week, after 12 hours in operation room, the operation was success but Lee Shin still unconscious. Taeyeon was waiting beside him all days and night. The reporters have been inform of the successfully of the operation and when they ask about Taeyeon Mr. So just keep his silent.  SNSD members have come and spend time with Taeyeon and help Taeyeon whatever they can. They bring cloths for change and healthy food for her to eat. Eunhyuk also come every day with SJ members and they also give Taeyeon support.

When only Taeyeon was left alone, she will talk to Lee Shin because she has been mention by doctor; although that person is unconscious his mind is still working and he can still hear to what happen surround him.

“Oppa, please wake up,” whisper Taeyeon that night holding Lee Shin hand.

“I miss you so much, I have so many things to say to you” She look at his hand and kisses it.

“I want to tell and share you with something, we …. You … Oppa… will be father, don’t you happy. You said you want baby right. We.. we will have a baby,” with that Taeyeon have a tear in her eyes.

“I can’t have him alone, I need you to be with me when we have him,” whisper Taeyeon again.

“I don’t know what to do oppa, I …” at that moment Taeyeon feel the hand she holds were holding her back. She then looks at Lee Shin face and she can see that Lee Shin eyes were slightly open and have a tear down at it. Taeyeon was shock and she push a button to call a doctor but at that time his hand have hold Taeyeon hard making Taeyeon look back at him.

“Thank You….” Lee Shin said without sound comes from his mouth and Taeyeon understand what Lee Shin wants to say makes her cry harder with a smile in her face. At that time, doctor has come rushing to the room….