BOYS....

100 days Boyfriend

Time is moving too fast for this week, with the simple wedding plan getting bigger wedding plan, from a few invitation to many invitation. And this is thanks to Mr. Lee Soo-Man who ask and suggest to Lee Shin to let all the SM artists to attend the party because he want to cover up the story about Lee Shin wedding nicely, he said if every one of the SM artist is attend so people will think that it really a party. And he also wants at least Taeyeon will have a proper wedding although it was a secret wedding. Taeyeon parents and Lee Shin great grandfather also agree for the plan. They also want Lee Shin and Taeyeon have a proper wedding ceremony although it was a secrets. So to do so, the wedding will be held on the morning with only witnesses by family and close friends in the mansion and the party or for some guest it was a wedding party will be held later that night.  And it was not like Lee Shin to show favorable so he then gives invitation to other entertainment company as well. But of cause the invitation solely for the party that will be held at night. 

 

Today, Lee Shin woke up early in his house. He has smile paste in his face when he opens his eyes. He hopes everything will be going just fine. He starts his day with taking his bath and shave. He then walk out from his room and go to the living room. The after party that has been held last night can still be seen in the living room. The old maid who always come to clean his house was so busy cleaning the house and stop for a while when she spot Lee Shin looking at her.

“Congratulation sir, I am happy for you,” said the old maid. Lee Shin just smiles and say thank you. He then walks to the dining room and see the cook assistant was busy to set up the breakfast. The cook must overdid himself today because he know that Lee Shin have so many guest in the house. He just smiles and takes his sit at the head table. When he just waiting for the assist to pour his cup with a tea, Siwon come and takes a sit next to him. He has a newspaper on his hand.

“Hi, hyung. You woke up early. Are you nervous?” greet Siwon. Lee Shin just smile.

“Where the others, are they still sleep?” ask Lee Shin. At the moment Lee Teuk was coming with his messy hair.

“I don’t feel good this morning, last night is totally mess,” he said and takes a sit at the other side of Lee Shin.

“I have gassy tummy this morning. I think I drink too much cola,” explain Lee Shin.

“How they came up with the game? I think after this I will make sure I will not play that game again,” said Lee Teuk. And at that time Shindong was come with Daesung and Junghyun CNBlue (I don’t want readers confuse with Junghyun Shinee). Three of them take a sit and start fills their plate with food.

“The foods are good,” said Junghyun to no one. Shindong just nod his head in agreement.

“Junghyun, where are the others? Are they still sleeping?” ask Lee Shin.

“No they are already woke up and getting ready,” said Junghyun. With that statement one by one the guests start showing themselves in the dining room and fill their plate with food. Because they are not enough chairs to sit, some just eat while standing and the others bring their breakfast to the living room.

“You still not ready,” said Eunhyuk who already wear his entire to Lee Shin.

“I am going too,” said Lee Shin and walk to his room. The others look at him go.

“Do you think everything will be alright, hyung?” ask Yong Hwa to Eunhyuk.

“Don’t worry, everything will be ok,” said Eunhyuk.

“This is my first time come to Lee Shin hyung house, it must feel good to be rich,” said Minhwan.

“It will nothing if you not know how to maintain it, but hyung, he is genius and I really admire him. I hope hyung will be happy after he married,” state TOP.

“TOP hyung, you was his junior at school; you must know him back then. Do you know he is these rich back then,” ask Daesung.

“Everyone knows,” said GD.

“Hmmm, everyone knows?” said Minhwan.

“He owns the school, of cause everyone knows. That school was named by his name. It not a secret,” explain GD. TOP just nod his head.

“Remember that time when we should have assembly but then Lee Shin hyung said “I don’t like assembly and I forbid it in this school.” The headmaster automatically stop the assembly one and for all,” said TOP.

“Yea..yea.. It was on our second years. It was funny thought because Lee Shin hyung just said it at the middle of headmaster speech before he walk out from the hall, you must see how headmaster face at that time,” said GD with a laugh.

“So he is not a good student?” said Minhwan slowly with a smile.

“He never a good student to start for, so don’t feel bad about it. Just remember what he is when you know him, not before you know him,” said Eunhyuk to the younger boy.

“But he is good, he never once bully anyone. He was being himself. So he really a good person,” said TOP.

“OK, everyone, if you all have finished eating. So start moving. It is almost the time. Where is Lee Shin. Did he go changing,” ask Lee Teuk who already in his entire. The other just nods their head. The one, who are still not ready start moving with a rush to get ready. Everyone know Lee Teuk; although all the time he is good like an angel but don’t start mess with him because he can be berserk like a mad man if something not  work according to his books.

After a while, the house starts to chaos. Someone was yelling asking for something that they need but have been forgotten to pack. Some are trying to talk but have to use high voice so that the other person can hear it. Some was making a joke, some was whining, some was laughing and some just trying to help. But soon enough everyone was ready. Lee Shin also ready and looking at his face right now, it was hard to explain if he was happy or if he was nervous because although he have a smile in his face he also cannot stand still as usual. He is wearing a white classic tuxedo which has been chosen by Taeyeon. She said she choose it because it will be difference from what Lee Shin always wear that of cause everything that black in color. He looks so handsome and really looks like a prince.

The others also wear tuxedo for his wedding this morning and it can make a beautiful photo in news if the reporters are allowed but again no one need the reporters in today events.

(SUPER JUNIOR)

(FT ISLAND)

 

(CNBLUE)

 


(BIGBANG)

 

Then, they walk to the cars and then in group of four, they get inside the cars that have been waiting for them. At the end, Lee Shin was left with Eunhyuk;

“How you feel?”

“I can’t tell, I don’t have a good word for it,” said Lee Shin. Eunhyuk hug his best friend;

“I am happy for you, so happy that I think you did a right thing. I hope you will be with her forever so that you can tell people, love is nothing that you cannot have and it comes when you never expect it,” said Eunhyuk.

“Thanks, I hope you still be by my side and Taeyeon will be my other side,” said Lee Shin hugging back Eunhyuk with smile. Eunhyuk just nod his head understand.

“So, let go. She has been waiting for you,” said Eunhyuk. With that they are on their way to the mansion.